LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just now, Wannatripbaby said:

Play your cards right, and maybe I'll make it a reality someday. 😉😅

Oh god, the way you write, I'd be goo on the floor. I failed some sort of check and ended up goo in a bucket. And I'm not even into snakes like that lol

• Like 1
6 hours ago, wetdiaper55 said:

I want more please:bfdf9a9c5dfa1fcbf66956236b55e339:

I'm glad you're enjoying it. 😊 I'm writing these as quickly as I can, but the holiday season has thrown off all my usual routines and that messes with my writing time. 😅 Still, I'll get the next chapter out eventually. Probably after a sudden burst of creativity allows me to write the whole thing in one go. 🤣

• Like 2

I'm glad to see so many people enjoying my new story. 😊 Sorry for the lack of updates lately. The holidays threw off all of my routines, and then I got sick immediately after Christmas and am still kinda recovering from that. 😓 I promise I'll get back into the swing of things soon. I know where I want this story to go, it's just a matter of finding the words to get there. 🤣

Normally this would be where I ask for people to leave comments of things they'd like to see, but I think I'm gonna take a slightly different approach this time:

What are some things you DON'T want to see in this story? 

6 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I'm glad to see so many people enjoying my new story. 😊 Sorry for the lack of updates lately. The holidays threw off all of my routines, and then I got sick immediately after Christmas and am still kinda recovering from that. 😓 I promise I'll get back into the swing of things soon. I know where I want this story to go, it's just a matter of finding the words to get there. 🤣

Normally this would be where I ask for people to leave comments of things they'd like to see, but I think I'm gonna take a slightly different approach this time:

What are some things you DON'T want to see in this story? 

How dare you be a humanoid that has a life. You're supposed to be an android that writes for my pleasure. I vote to reroll your character into an android with a humanoid brain so need for sleep and your brain doesn't have to focus on keeping you alive, like having to breath,so you can write without stopping. 😂

It's all good. I absolutely don't want to see her sexy friend come over and have sexy fun with them and turn them both into big babies (roll for deception) (1)

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Guilend said:

How dare you be a humanoid that has a life. You're supposed to be an android that writes for my pleasure.

It seems Wannatripbaby is having trouble writing his story. Let's see if we can motivate him with a controlled shock.

😂😂😂

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

It seems Wannatripbaby is having trouble writing his story. Let's see if we can motivate him with a controlled shock.

😂😂😂

😂😂😂

“Ah!” I spun around to see Grace standing in the kitchen doorway. “Don't sneak up on me like that!” 

“It's hard not to sneak up on someone as oblivious as you.”

“Touché.” I relaxed my shoulders. I'd be lying if I said this didn't happen to us at least a couple times a month. 

She approached me and I apparently unconsciously backed up closer to the counter, because she seemed to sense the subtle shift in my body. “You okay, babe?” 

I tried my best to relax my posture and un-tense my muscles. “Yeah, yeah, I was just, y'know, putting the pizza in and all, then you came in and scared the shit outta me.”

She glanced down at my diaper. “Metaphorically, I hope?” 

Dammit, she beat me to the joke. “Yes, metaphorically.” 

She sidled up to me, pinning my body between her and the counter. Normally I would wrap my arms around her, keeping her pressed against me. But I still felt weirdly self-conscious about the state of my diaper, while simultaneously being aroused by the whole situation. I felt so naughty, so taboo. I was sure it was written all over my face, and it was only gonna be a matter of time before I was discovered. I was anxious and excited all at once, and I wasn't sure which emotion I should be embracing right now. 

Fortunately Grace didn't let me agonize over it for very long. She reached down to feel my diaper, as she had done several times this evening, only to suddenly recoil her hand like she'd just touched a hot stove. “It's so warm!” 

My anxiety spiked at seeing Grace yank her hand away, my mind considering it a negative reaction to what I had done. “I uhhh… may have been in the middle of something when you walked in…” My face burned. Not just with the shame you would expect after admitting you had just wet yourself, but also with the fear that I had done something I wrong. Should I have asked her first if it was okay to use the diaper? I just assumed that was a given when she put it on me. Mistake #1: Making assumptions. I should know better by now-

“Well it certainly took you long enough after all that coffee!” she smiled and returned her hand to the warm, soggy padding clinging to my crotch. 

I… was not expecting that kind of response. I probably resembled a deer in headlights right now. “You're… Not mad? Or like, grossed-out or anything?”

She cocked her head to the side. “Why would I be mad?” 

Yup, it's official: my brain has stopped working. “I Ummm… I mean… I wasn't sure if it was okay for me to-” Whatever words I had were abruptly cut off when she dug her fingers into the squishiness of my diaper and my hips immediately bucked against her hand. Fuck, that feels good… 

She looked me dead in the eyes and said “Anything that gets this kind of reaction out of you is O-fucking-kay by me.” her voice was low and husky, betraying her own arousal to me. Not that she was turned on by the diaper, but by what the diaper was doing to me. That knowledge drove me so wild that I had to consciously make sure I was still breathing. 

“O-okay.” it was all my stunned brain could come up with to say. 

She smiled and withdrew her hand, immediately making me long for her touch there once again. “So do you need to like, go get changed or something?”

I blinked and shook my head. “Not any time soon. These diapers can handle a lot more than a single wetting.” honestly, this diaper could probably last until mid-afternoon tomorrow. But with the way this evening was going, I had a feeling it wouldn't stay on nearly that long. 

“Oh. Okay, enjoy being soggy then.” she gave my diaper another squeeze before turning and going over to the fridge for another Monster. 

Enjoy being soggy. Yes, I believe I will most-certainly be doing that.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1
  • Wannatripbaby changed the title to Aaron's Secret - - Pt.7 (01/09/24)

So there I was: Belly full of pizza, a wet diaper between my legs, and the most beautiful girl in the universe sitting next to me on the couch. Am I a lucky bastard or what? “I love you.” I told her. 

“I love you too.” she responded without hesitation. 

“Thank you for… All of this.” I gestured to the general area around, and especially towards my body. ”I feel like a massive weight has been lifted off my shoulders.”

She put a hand on my thigh “Honestly, I've felt for a while that you'd been… holding onto something in secret. Not like you were cheating on me or anything, but just like…” she took a moment to collect her thoughts and I didn't interrupt her. ”Well, like you'd been carrying a burden that you didn't want me to see. But I didn't know how to even try to bring it up. Maybe that's really why I went through your stuff the other day and discovered your secret?”

I gazed off into space, pondering what she had said. “I didn't even know this secret was bothering me as much as it was. In hindsight I can see that I spent many hours worrying about what would happen when the secret finally came out, or how I would keep this secret if we ended up, y'know, getting married or something?” for the briefest of moments, I'd wondered if I fucked up by bring marriage into the discussion. It's not something we really talked too much about, even though I was pretty sure we both wanted to spend the rest of our lives together? I hope? Maybe? 

Thankfully she just nodded and moved the conversation along without dwelling on the M-word. “I know ‘anxiety's a bitch’ and all, but I also know that you overthink literally everything. So I gotta ask: what were some of the outcomes you imagined for when all this came out?”

I placed my hand under my chin. Where to begin? “Let's see, well, the scenarios tend to change based on my mood on any particular day. If I'm feeling especially good I might imagine a positive outcome where you enthusiastically accept my secret.” My cheeks warmed slightly at the memories of certain dream scenarios I'd concocted on certain occasions, and I was VERY glad that Grace couldn't read my mind in that moment.

“And knowing you,” Grace began, “those good days are usually few and far between, right?” 

Well damn, she didn't have to be quite THAT brutally accurate. I nodded, “Yeah, most days you'd usually respond with anger, disgust, betrayal, and the like. Sometimes you'd leave me over it, sometimes you'd just demand that I cease all diapered activities immediately, or else you'd leave me over it.” Saying it all out loud made me feel ludicrous for even suggesting such a thing could ever happen. 

She responded by wrapping her arms around me and pulling me tight against her. “It'll take more than a few diapers to get rid of me. You're stuck with me whether you like it or not.”

I leaned into the warmth of her embrace. “I had always hoped you'd say that…” I didn't know until that moment, but I truly did mean that. I never realized just how much I had needed to hear that. 

I almost considered proposing to her right there and then, but thought better of it. Now was not the time. Not while I was still practically high on her acceptance. But it was definitely something I needed to put some real thought into later. I loved this woman with all my heart and she loved me–all of me–with all her soul. 

She released me from her embrace and stood up. “I'm gonna run to the bathroom, since I don't have the convenience of wearing mine.” she said sticking her tongue out at me. 

“You know, you could if you wanted to?” I teased back at her. 

She stopped mid-stride and turned back to me. “Do you want me to?” 

• Like 12
  • Wannatripbaby changed the title to Aaron's Secret - - Pt.8 (01/16/24)

Sorry for the lack of updates. I admit I have not done much writing for the next chapter. 😓 But I have an excuse! 😅

My job recently changed literally my entire workload (for the better, believe it or not) which has disrupted all my routines. This, unfortunately, saps basically all of my creative energy until I can establish new ones and get back into the "flow". 

I'll get there eventually. 😅 

• Like 1
On 1/16/2024 at 4:14 PM, Wannatripbaby said:

She stopped mid-stride and turned back to me. “Do you want me to?” 

Now her best friend can come over and brme their strict, but loving mommy and she can be the naughty older sister that's either refusing to use the potty or on diaper punishment for teasing her baby brother about his diaper lol

2 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Sorry for the lack of updates. I admit I have not done much writing for the next chapter. 😓 But I have an excuse! 😅

My job recently changed literally my entire workload (for the better, believe it or not) which has disrupted all my routines. This, unfortunately, saps basically all of my creative energy until I can establish new ones and get back into the "flow". 

I'll get there eventually. 😅 

That great. 

• Thanks 1
31 minutes ago, Guilend said:

Now her best friend can come over and brme their strict, but loving mommy and she can be the naughty older sister that's either refusing to use the potty or on diaper punishment for teasing her baby brother about his diaper lol

You know, one of these days we're gonna have to collab on a story so I can feed off of all that horniness you bring into my comments and turn it into something absolutely despicable that the readers will love. 😂😉

1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

You know, one of these days we're gonna have to collab on a story so I can feed off of all that horniness you bring into my comments and turn it into something absolutely despicable that the readers will love. 😂😉

While I can't write, but one thing I'm good at is reading something someone else writes and my brain explodes, sadly I can't ever seem to be able to hold onto it long enough to put it on paper in a coherent fashion so others can understand it. Then the process of fixing it up just takes my drive away and I end up losing interest. I've had several stories I had started on my Google drive that I've never finished. I say had because I'm guessing during one of my episodes I deleted them, but I have a few I started this past year on there.

Whenever you want to do that I'd love to lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Did… Did Grace just ask me if I wanted her to wear a diaper? I was stunned. I felt like I was in the hot seat for the fifth time today. “I umm… Yes? But also… It's complicated. I think I need a minute to cokme up with an explanation.” 

“Well can I go use the potty like a big girl while you think?” she teased. 

I practically snorted at her choice of words. “Yeah, go ahead.”

My mind was reeling and I wasn't even quite sure why. Did I want her to wear a diaper? Yes. Sweet lord yes. The thought of it alone had me practically tenting right here in my soggy padding. So what was the problem? Why couldn't I just say yes? 

Could it be that I felt ashamed to admit it? No, I don't think so. By this point in the evening shame had long since packed its bags and hit the road. Plus she was the one who suggested it in the first place, and she wouldn't have done so if she was unwilling to go through with it. 

Was I afraid she'd hate it if she tried wearing one? Well, yes, of course I was. But logically that was gonna be true of anything new a person wants to try–they might like it or hate it. Could that be the root of the objection? 

Grace returned entirely too-quickly. “So. Have you had time to think it over?” she asked. 

“Not exactly. I'm having trouble articulating an answer, even to myself. It's… Very frustrating.” I admitted.  

“So basically you're wrapped up in your own head and can't think straight?” 

“... Yes…” This was nothing new to Grace. Her ability to get me out of my own labyrinthine mental prison was one of the reasons I loved her so much, and it seemed she would need to do so again today. 

“Well, let's try this,” she began. “Is having me wear a diaper something you've thought about or fantasized before?” 

My cheeks turned a yet-darker shade of red. “Yes…” 

“So then what's the problem? I'm willing to give it a try for you, even of I don't fully *get* it yet.” 

I scrunched up my face in a way that made it clear to both of us that I wasn't quite happy with that answer. But something in the way she said it did resonate with me: Willing.

“I think,” I began, still searching for my words, “That the problem could be that, while you are *willing* to try them, I don't believe you actually *want* to. Does that make sense?”

She tilted her head, “I mean, kinda? Of course I don't want it like you want it, because I've never tried them. But how will I know if I like them without trying them?” 

“But do you actually *want* to try them because you're curious, or are you just doing it for me?” I asked. 

She thought about it for a second. “Is it necessarily a problem if it's just for you?” 

Bingo. “I think that's the problem I'm running into.” I explained, “I love diapers, I think they're one of the best things ever. And I really want you to like them too. But if I know you're only doing it because I want you to, it almost feels like I'm forcing it on you, in a way, and I'm not into that. Some guys are, but I'm not one of them.”

She let that sink in for a moment. “So… You only want me to wear a diaper if I *want* to wear one?”

When she put it like that, it did sound a little ludicrous. “Yes, but I think it has more to do with… Expectations? Like, I want you to go into it expecting to get something out of the experience, otherwise I doubt you'll find much enjoyment in it. Like if I handed you a drink and said it was orange juice and it turned out to be chocolate milk. You'd probably spit it out instantly, because your expectations were wrong.” I hoped that made sense. 

Surprisingly, she nodded in understanding. “So what should I expect from wearing a diaper?” 

I shrugged. “That's for you to decide. Everyone's gonna have a different reaction to diapers. For some people it's about feeling safe and small and protected. For others it's all about the humiliation of wearing such an embarrassing garment. For others still it could be the physical sensations that accompany wearing and using diapers. Then there are some diaper lovers who don't prefer to wear a diaper themselves, but instead want to ‘force’ their partner into wearing them for any number of reasons.” Thankfully for both our sakes, I was not in that last category. 

At least, I don't think I am?

“So… How about this,” Grace said. “Let's put a pin in having me try diapers tonight, okay babe?”

I nodded, “You've already made this one of the best nights of my life. I love you so much, Grace.”

“I love you too. And besides,” she sidled up to me and put her hand on the front of my diaper, easily finding the outline of my dick with how hard I've been practically all evening.

“I can think of something I'd rather have in my pants.”

• Like 8
  • Wannatripbaby changed the title to Aaron's Secret - - Pt.9 (01/31/24)
23 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Well can I go use the potty like a big girl while you think?” she teased. 

No, she must hold it like a big girl. I'll get the paddle for when she loses control. 😏

24 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

She let that sink in for a moment. “So… You only want me to wear a diaper if I *want* to wear one?”

I totally can relate. Even though my ex wife would indulge in my fantasy, she'd sometimes wear them, but i always felt a disconnect during that time and eventually I quit finding as much pleasure from it then I used to. Not only the disconnect, but because she wasn't enjoying it, it was difficult for her to accurately give me what she thought I wanted because she didn't fully understand what I wanted. 

28 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

For others it's all about the humiliation of wearing such an embarrassing garment.

Yes please. I'm ashamed and embarrassed and should be humiliated.

30 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Then there are some diaper lovers who don't prefer to wear a diaper themselves, but instead want to ‘force’ their partner into wearing them for any number of reasons.” Thankfully for both our sakes, I was not in that last category

Yes, force me to wear diapers. I could probably come up with 10 reasons without even thinking about it lol.

31 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

“I can think of something I'd rather have in my pants.”

Underwear. That's what she's talking about, what else would you have under your pants? Unless she's talking about pooping herself then I don't know of anything else. *nod*

28 minutes ago, Guilend said:

totally can relate. Even though my ex wife would indulge in my fantasy, she'd sometimes wear them, but i always felt a disconnect during that time and eventually I quit finding as much pleasure from it then I used to. Not only the disconnect, but because she wasn't enjoying it, it was difficult for her to accurately give me what she thought I wanted because she didn't fully understand what I wanted. 

I'm actually in much the same boat with my own partner. 😓 She doesn't seem to enjoy wearing like she used to, and it's gotten to the point that I'm not sure I really *want* her to anymore. Much like Aaron, if I know she's ONLY doing it for my pleasure, that's an immediate turn-off. 

But it's okay, because now I've found new ways to enjoy diapers. ☺️ So if it just becomes "my thing" then I'm fine with doing it on my own time. 

32 minutes ago, Guilend said:

Underwear. That's what she's talking about, what else would you have under your pants? Unless she's talking about pooping herself then I don't know of anything else. *nod*

Guess you'll just have to wait until next chapter to find out. 😜

1 minute ago, sklawlor said:

put a pin in having her try diapers. clever word play.

... Would you believe me if I said that was a complete accident and I didn't even realize it until you just pointed it out? 🤣

• Haha 2
39 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

... Would you believe me if I said that was a complete accident and I didn't even realize it until you just pointed it out? 🤣

Accidents, that's what diapers are for. They're also for going potty in on purpose, not sure where I was going with this lol.

But it's okay, because now I've found new ways to enjoy diapers. ☺️ So if it just becomes "my thing" then I'm fine with doing it on my own time. 

I have no problem with it being my thing. While I'd love to have a partner involved, I'd rather they don't if it's just for my pleasure. Knowing they're turned on by what's going on is probably the biggest turn on, but if they're not turned on then I feel like I'm selfish or that it's one-sided so it's an immediate turn off.

Guess you'll just have to wait until next chapter to find out. 😜

I don't have to, I know she's talking about underwear. There's absolutely nothing else she could be referring to. I'm just confused why she was mentioning it at that moment. I know, she has an underwear fetish. Or an underwear stuffing fetish?

• 2 weeks later...

It was hard to tell which one of us was dragging the other towards the bedroom. We both kept stopping every few feet to push the other against the nearest wall or piece of furniture for rather aggressive kisses. I'd pin her against the wall and press my lips to hers, she'd reach down and squish my soggy diaper making my knees go weak and allowing her to slip from my grasp. It was a game we played from time to time, but this time it felt… Different. More intense, maybe. I was drawn towards her like a magnet to steel. 

When we finally made it to the bedroom, she had managed to get the upper hand and pushed me down onto the bed back-first. When I looked up into her wild eyes I was practically vibrating with what I knew was coming. She climbed on top of me, settled her crotch against my diaper, and started grinding her hips against mine. And if her weight pressing all that squishiness against my cock wasn't enough to make me practically dizzy with arousal, the little mewl of pleasure that escaped her lips was enough to completely unravel me. 

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

She ground her crotch into mine several times until she apparently found the perfect angle to give her what she needed. The catch in her breath and the look of pleasure in her face almost sent me over the edge right there. 

“That feels… Interesting.” she breathed out, low and hoarse and husky. 

I think I might die tonight. 

“O-oh really n-now?” was all I could manage. Whatever part of my brain was normally in charge of speech was currently far too focused on the sensations originating in my diaper to worry about formulating proper sentences. 

She gazed down at me, a slight smirk tugging at her lips. “You're not gonna cum all over yourself before I get a chance to feel you inside of me, are you?” I couldn't tell if she was joking or legitimately concerned about a premature end to this incredible encounter. I chose to believe the former. 

“I uhhhh, I make no promises.” I chuckled to make sure she knew I was mostly joking, but honestly even I wasn't sure how long I could hold out under this kind of stimulation. 

I think she sensed my slight anxiety about that and decided to nip it in the bud. “Well if that happens, You'll just have to find some other way to satisfy me tonight.” She brushed her thumb over my lips to give me an idea of the “other way” I might utilize. 

I nodded quickly, more than happy to agree to such a deal. 

Grace sat up and readjusted herself on top of my diaper, no-doubt reveling in my reaction. “I don't think I've seen you this worked up since I took your V-card.”

She was not wrong. I was so nervous and flustered our first time–first several times, honestly–that I probably resembled a teenager. And I was just as flustered now by having my secret fantasies indulged. In a way, it was almost just as significant as losing my virginity. Although I certainly couldn't articulate that right now. 

She pulled her shirt off over her head, releasing her kick-ass rack from its cotton prison. I took her cue and lifted my back off the bed enough to remove my own shirt as she shimmied out of her pants and panties all at once. I was about to ask if she wanted me to take off the diaper so we'd both be naked, when she once again lowered her body on top of me and rubbed her pussy against my soggy padding. “Hhrrrrroohhh gods…” she moaned into my ear, echoing my own sentiments. I felt like I was on fire from head to toe, but with a flame that burned with pleasure instead of pain. I gasped for breath and I wasn't sure if it was from the sheer intensity of the sensations, or if I had actually forgotten to breathe for the past minute or two. That gasp seemed to stir something in Grace and she ground her hips against mine even harder, a groan tearing its way past her lips. That in turn seemed to ignite a burning desire inside of me. I desire to please her and take joy in her pleasure. To make her scream. 

To make her mine. 

I raked my fingernails down her back, all the way down to her butt before gripping her ass tight and pulling her against me as I thrusted my diapered crotch up at her. The cry of surprise she let out turned into ragged breaths as she bucked her hips against mine. “Aaron!” She managed to squeak out at a nearly inaudible pitch as the pleasure overtook her and choked out any attempt at words.

I dug my nails deeper into her flesh. I knew she liked a little bit of pain with her pleasure, and that usually I was a bit too soft for her liking. But it was like something in me had snapped and turned me completely wild. I leaned my head up to her neck, and a kiss turned into a bite. Her own nails dug into my arm, as if holding on for dear life. I could tell my sudden voracious demeanor was taking her by surprise. I could also tell that she was fucking loving it. Good. Because I wasn't gonna stop. I didn't know if I could stop if I wanted to. It was like a primal force of carnal lust had possessed me and was driving me to do everything Grace ever wanted me to do. 

At least, I hoped that was the case. Only one way to find out. 

Knowing Grace's kink for having her hair pulled, I reached up and grabbed a fistful just above the back of her neck and tugged her to the side. She yelped in surprise and rolled over, only to have me roll on top of her in much the same position she had been in mere moments before. 

“Fuck, I can't believe that worked.” I said aloud, no doubt with a stupid grin plastered on my face. If Grace found my comment amusing, she didn't show it. She simply continued to gaze up at me, breathing hard, eyes half-lidded in ecstasy. 

I felt the need to just make absolutely 100% sure that what I was doing and where I was going was acceptable. “You good?” I whispered, as if that somehow meant it was to be taken as something outside of the “scene” as it were. 

She nodded vigorously, her eyes slightly wild as if just realizing that I really had just done all of that to her. 

My hand was still under her head gripping her hair, so all at once I crashed my lips into hers, tightened my grip on her hair, and ground my diapered crotch against her. Her arms practically flailed behind my back before her nails found purchase in my flesh, although thankfully without piercing the skin. 

When I finally broke the kiss to let us both catch a breath, I reached my free hand down between her legs. A whimper caught in her throat as, without breaking eye contact, I parted her lips and sunk two fingers inside of her. Her eyes and mouth slammed shut as she barely managed to contain a scream desperate to escape her throat. She was fucking soaked. I pumped my fingers back and forth a few times with absolutely no resistance or friction to slow me down. Which of course caused her to writhe beneath me like I had just electrocuted her. “FUCK!” She finally half-gasped, half-cried out when she couldn't hold back her voice any longer. 

I had to stop myself from saying “Oh I intend to” and risking spoiling the mood. I released my grip on her hair, retracted my other hand from her pussy, and immediately started tearing the tapes of my diaper. 

I didn't miss how her breath quickened at the sound of the diaper being removed since she knew what that would mean. I ripped the diaper off a bit less-neatly than I usually would have and haphazardly tossed it to the side. I'd deal with it later. 

With the only thing standing between us now out of the way, I did not hesitate a second to bury my cock deep inside her. Immediately her arms wrapped themselves tightly around me as I felt her whole body clench and shudder. Her warm tightness enveloped my dick so perfectly, and after all the teasing all night I was so acutely sensitive. Every sensation felt like it had been magnified tenfold. “Ffuuuuucckkkk” I growled in her ear, which only caused her to clench around me again. I felt like I could explode at any second. But I was torn between wanting to fuck her hard and getting the release I so desperately needed, and drawing this out for as long as possible. I slowly eased my way out and back in, feeling her slickness coat my cock more and more with each pump. I kept doing that, stopping only when I felt her pussy grip my cock like a vice as her body spasmed beneath me. She was cumming back to back already and I felt like we'd barely even started yet. 

“Aaron, please!” she pleaded, the desperation in her voice unmistakable. 

That was all the encouragement I needed. “Your wish is my command, my love.” and with that, I started fucking her in earnest. My pace picked up and I found just the right spot and angle that gave me the perfect amount of stimulation. After that, it did not take long for me to come crashing over the Edge of my own mind-shattering orgasm. I gripped onto Grace as tightly as I could as I spilled inside her, each spasm feeling better than the last. I felt like it went on forever, over and over and over again. 

When my cock was finally spent and I collapsed on top of Grace, all either of us could do was breathe hard. We had no words. We needed no words. All we needed was each other. All I needed was this woman, forever and ever for the rest of my life. 

“Fuuuuuck that was… Fuck.” Grace said rather eloquently. We were still tangled up together in bed. I had pulled the blankets overtop of us and we had just been snuggled up together for… I dunno, a while I guess? For once I wasn't really paying attention to the time. For once, I had no thoughts. I was completely and utterly at peace in my mind and body.

“You can say that again.” I said sarcastically. She half-heartedly slapped my chest in protest to my wit. But she was still too-out of it to hold a grudge. 

“I'm gonna make you wear diapers more often if it leads to you fucking me like that.” she mumbled, still only partially coherent. 

I squeezed her tight against me. “I don't know what came over me. It was all just… Wow.” It seemed neither of us had all our mental faculties at the moment. But I didn't care one bit. ”Thank you. For everything tonight.”

“Mmm, you're welcome.” she giggle-mumbled, nuzzling against my side. 

We stayed that way for a while, perfectly content in each other's arms. I'd never been more happy in my entire life, and this was just the beginning. I didn't have to hide anything anymore. It was as if the weight of the world had been lifted from my shoulders. I had to be the luckiest man on earth. 

“I need to pee and get cleaned up.” Grace finally said, climbing out from beneath the covers, still naked and beautiful as ever. 

“K.” I responded. “Oh hey, watch out for my-” 

An audible squish from beneath her foot as she hopped off the bed indicated my warning was about a second too late.

“...Your diaper. Yeah, thanks for the heads up.” She said with a cringe. 

I slid down a tiny bit further beneath the covers. “I love you?” 

Her face softened into a smile. “I love you too.” 

THE END

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Wannatripbaby changed the title to Aaron's Secret - - Pt.10 (02/11/24)

That was an incredible sex scene. I remember a few times with my ex wife, she gave off this absolutely amazing smell when she was in the mood, I could smell it across the room and it drove me nuts. Anyway it would usually lead us to what I now know as a scene in primal. It's the few times I feel like the dominant or alpha or whatever. Lots of chasing and biting and by the time we'd finish, usually 2 or 3 hours later, Mt back would be bleeding from her claw marks. The first time it happened I rolled over afterwards to grab something and her face was shocked and she pointed at the bed and right where my back had been had blood, not a whole lot, but enough. I just shrugged and said something like, it was worth it lol. She felt so bad. Now I understand we both was having a drop, and we needed to do aftercare. We didn't know anything about bdsm or primal or really anything lol. But we did do some decent aftercare even though we didn't know what we were doing, it was mostly just instinctual for us. Those few times was the best sex ever. I've also never found a woman that could just get me going just from her smell and a look.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Guilend said:

That was an incredible sex scene. I remember a few times with my ex wife, she gave off this absolutely amazing smell when she was in the mood, I could smell it across the room and it drove me nuts. Anyway it would usually lead us to what I now know as a scene in primal. It's the few times I feel like the dominant or alpha or whatever. Lots of chasing and biting and by the time we'd finish, usually 2 or 3 hours later, Mt back would be bleeding from her claw marks. The first time it happened I rolled over afterwards to grab something and her face was shocked and she pointed at the bed and right where my back had been had blood, not a whole lot, but enough. I just shrugged and said something like, it was worth it lol. She felt so bad. Now I understand we both was having a drop, and we needed to do aftercare. We didn't know anything about bdsm or primal or really anything lol. But we did do some decent aftercare even though we didn't know what we were doing, it was mostly just instinctual for us. Those few times was the best sex ever. I've also never found a woman that could just get me going just from her smell and a look.

Oh wow! That sounds intense! 

And I am particularly proud of this sex scene. I've never written a Full-on sex scene before, and this turned out better than I was hoping for. 😁 

6 hours ago, wetdiaper55 said:

:bfdf9a9c5dfa1fcbf66956236b55e339:More diapering is going to happen

Indeed it will, but alas, only in our imaginations as this story has come to a close. 

... For now. 😜

• Like 1

Fun fact: I originally had a competely different idea for how I wanted this story to end. 😅

I was going to all the stuff up until the sex scene, then skip forward a couple weeks and have Grace try the diapers as well and end up enjoying them from a completely different perspective than Aaron. You remember the little tidbits about her exhibitionist streak and the public masterbation? Yeah, she was gonna find that diapers can be used for those fetishes very effectively. 😈

Now there's a few reasons I decided not to go that route:

#1: I was losing steam on my writing and wanted to end this story so I could focus on other projects. 

#2: I originally set out to tell a story about finding acceptance from your partner when you have this fetish, and I felt that having the climax be about her trying diapers and loving it would kinda change the theme I was going for. 

#3: I think that story would be better-told from Grace's perspective, and I didn't wanna switch POV after so many chapters through Aaron's eyes. 

#4: because of all of the above reasons, it would work better as a sequel to this story, rather than as its climax. 

At the moment I have no plans to immediately continue with these characters. I'm gonna let them rest and do some other projects before considering revisiting them. I just wanted to share how this story evolved and unfolded in my mind as I wrote it. 😅

• Thanks 1
42 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Fun fact: I originally had a competely different idea for how I wanted this story to end. 😅

I was going to all the stuff up until the sex scene, then skip forward a couple weeks and have Grace try the diapers as well and end up enjoying them from a completely different perspective than Aaron. You remember the little tidbits about her exhibitionist streak and the public masterbation? Yeah, she was gonna find that diapers can be used for those fetishes very effectively. 😈

Now there's a few reasons I decided not to go that route:

#1: I was losing steam on my writing and wanted to end this story so I could focus on other projects. 

#2: I originally set out to tell a story about finding acceptance from your partner when you have this fetish, and I felt that having the climax be about her trying diapers and loving it would kinda change the theme I was going for. 

#3: I think that story would be better-told from Grace's perspective, and I didn't wanna switch POV after so many chapters through Aaron's eyes. 

#4: because of all of the above reasons, it would work better as a sequel to this story, rather than as its climax. 

At the moment I have no plans to immediately continue with these characters. I'm gonna let them rest and do some other projects before considering revisiting them. I just wanted to share how this story evolved and unfolded in my mind as I wrote it. 😅

I definitely would read that sequel. The question is, what turns her on with like public masterbation or diapered in public, is it humiliation or just the taboo of it, a combination of the two or something else that I'm not seeing? I'll definitely be on the lookout for the sequel in a couple of years 😏

• Like 1