LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

THIS IS JUST WRONG!!!!

What's wrong you may ask?

This list of the best ABDL Forums in 2023 and whoever (or whatever A.I) compiled this is a big stupid head.

https://forums.feedspot.com/abdl_forums/

DAILYDIAPERS should be first on the list (obviously)

ADISC should be 15th no where near 1st place (but I am biased)

DIAPER SPACE FORUMS I'd never heard of before but it's in 2nd place above Daily Diapers....which is weird because it looks like a really dead forum that hardly ever get's posted on.

ABDL STORY FORUM is in 4th place..... but doesn't even exist anymore and when it did (at least towards the end) it was ran by a complete wingnut.

• Like 1

I left DIAPER SPACE years ago because it had some pedo posts in it and when I brought it up, I was told to stop bein a moality cop. I am surprised that they are still around

What is REALLY wrong is that I got a nag screen to join some account which I could not bypass since I was not planning on staying or returning

• Like 1
2 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Only links to a sub forum at that. Eh, it all comes down to the personal tastes of the person who made the list.

Oh' I dunno. What other forum has an interactive LG mini-site? Where else can you learn how to select rubber panties in an interactive setting? Where else can you get the skinny on baby powder? Where else can yo find a playroom and take-home goodies? Where else can you find instructions for DIY Very Little Personal care supplies? In short; where else is implemented "DOING is LIVING and LIVING is DOING"? Where else can you find clubs for just about an ABDL, and other, interests? Where else can you find TONS of albums and pix, blogs and the ability to turn your profile into an interactive nightm...erm...paradise for AB's and AK's, with the ability to turn a siggy into a portal?

• Like 1