LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dl's In The Uk....

huggieslover

HI everyone,

just wondered what us DL's in the UK wear and where to get them from.

I only wear for fun at the moment and either wear cloth pullups from www.cosyndry.com or huggies drynites.

I want to try some different disposables but need to be able to get them from a shop as I cant realy have them delivered where i live.

Thanks in advance,

Huggieslover! x ;)

Hi Huggieslover, TENA is the brand I use and they are just great ! :D

I usually get them from a "Medical" supplier on the other side of town as they do the cheapest.

Have tried many different makes but keep coming back to TENA as they do not let me down.

I would reccomend that you try them. ;)

Trouble is I just Love Nappies/Diapers :horse::groupwave:

I can never seem to fully wet the Tena Slip Maxi/Plus - they cost about £14 per bag/case for 21 at my local pharmacy.

Failing that, I enjoy huggies Dry Nites - and the Sleep Shorts which are smaller, but expand a lot. They can hold maybe two wettings and a mess.

Rawr.x

Nice list FlexiGirl!

I'm oop north and currently inna damp Kendall Super plus from my local pharmacy, and although yesterday I was in cloths from drylife (www.drylife.co.uk), and Save Express (www.ohwe.de) - I also have some Secure X-Plus from USA, and some Tena Maxi from John Bell in Croydon, London.

Occasionally I hunt around for shop selling nappies off the shelf - hard to find though!!!

DP

Those lists are great, anyone got any for other parts of the UK e.g. Midlands?

Buy online when I get the chance but would be useful to have some places to buy "off the shelf" from as well.

Best nappies I've found are Tena Slip Maxi and Abriform X-Plus.