LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Blocked and Reported -- Episode 193: NaNoWriMo's Diaper-Lover Dumpster Fire (Or what's been going down with ABDL Stories Club)

Episode 193: NaNoWriMo's Diaper-Lover Dumpster Fire (blockedandreported.org)

This is a fascinating write-up about all the shit that went down recently between NaNoWriMo and the soon-to-be-defunct ABDL Stories Club site.

I'd been waiting for this to make news somewhere, cause it's just absolutely bizarre. Allegations of a stabbing/murder, child grooming, and doxing and a lot more got both forums shut down. And that isn't sensationalizing the situation in the least.

I recommend the transcript, rather than trying to listen to it. The NanoWriMo section begins at the 22:00 minute mark. It really gets into the ABDL issues around 33:00, though it's all worth reading through (or listening, if that is what you prefer).

To summarize the info from the podcast (like anything on the internet, this should be taken with a large grain of salt):

•  The podcast alleges that the person who ran ABDL story form (Claudia/Dani) was also a mod in the NaNoWriMo forum.
  •  The podcast alleges that Claudia has gone by a bunch of different aliases over the years: Penguin, Dani, Jamie (people are all related to each other in some way, but appear to be actually the same person, as one of these characters died off, another would assume control of ABDL Stories Club. It's honestly hard to keep track of)
  •  The podcast alleges that on the NanoWriMo Board, Claudia had conversations with a minor, who was writing an ABDL themed story. Claudia allegedly was encouraging the minor to go on the ABDL Story Forum site and post the story there.
  • This was one of many other unrelated problems that caused the NaNoWriMo Board of Directors to shut down their own forum.
  •  On the ABDL story forum, Dani claimed that there were stalkers from NaNoWriMo trying to out people
  • Dani shut down the forum temporarily, then restricted access to approved users
  • Per Dani's alleged lawyer, she was allegedly stabbed and seriously injured in an attack by someone who got her address. Attacker allegedly left a note calling her a diaper loving perv
  • A week or so later, the alleged lawyer said that Danni died. The forum is still locked down and is supposed to be shutting down permanently soon.
  • Any comments questioning Dani or the lawyers version of events were quickly deleted from ABDL Stories Club.
  • I've tried extremely hard to find any news articles about this stabbing/death/murder and have been unsuccessful. I'm personally skeptical that it happened. As were the people making the podcast.

Seriously though, just read the podcast transcript or listen to it. I haven't even come close to touching on all the craziness with that recap.

Like all things on the internet, that should all be taken with a grain of salt (or more than one). But the narrative being put out by Dani and her alleged lawyer on ABDL Stories Forum never quite passed the BS meter for me either. 

I'd love to hear from people who might have some more insight into what exactly went down. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • MinnesotaWriter changed the title to Blocked and Reported -- Episode 193: NaNoWriMo's Diaper-Lover Dumpster Fire (Or what's been going down with ABDL Stories Club)

Not gonna bother listening to this as the hosts are not credible. Jesse Singal's whole career is basically built on writing weird transphobic articles. Katie Herzog seems to be pretty much on the same page with him. I would take anything they have to say with a major grain of salt and definitely don't view it as facts. 

• Confused 1
28 minutes ago, abdlwpg said:

Not gonna bother listening to this as the hosts are not credible. Jesse Singal's whole career is basically built on writing weird transphobic articles. Katie Herzog seems to be pretty much on the same page with him. I would take anything they have to say with a major grain of salt and definitely don't view it as facts. 

Thank you for pointing that out. I hadn't listened to these hosts outside of this podcast. Probably should have looked further into their background. That's unfortunate that they have anti-LGBT views. Certainly not a mark in their favor.

That said, I don't think we should dismiss what they are saying about NaNoWriMo and ABLD STories Club out of hand, even if it does need to be taken with a large grain of salt, particularly because of what you noted about their other views.

Their description of what went down does line up with what I've personally seen on both sites and with what's been said elsewhere about this situation. And there isn't anything they said during their podcast about the situation that I knew to be false either. That isn't proof that everything else they said was true, but that's why I find it to be a plausible description of what took place. 

20 hours ago, MinnesotaWriter said:

Thank you for pointing that out. I hadn't listened to these hosts outside of this podcast. Probably should have looked further into their background. That's unfortunate that they have anti-LGBT views. Certainly not a mark in their favor.

That said, I don't think we should dismiss what they are saying about NaNoWriMo and ABLD STories Club out of hand, even if it does need to be taken with a large grain of salt, particularly because of what you noted about their other views.

Their description of what went down does line up with what I've personally seen on both sites and with what's been said elsewhere about this situation. And there isn't anything they said during their podcast about the situation that I knew to be false either. That isn't proof that everything else they said was true, but that's why I find it to be a plausible description of what took place. 

I think it's pretty plausible that they cherrypicked the info to make the ABDL community appear as badly as possible given how Jesse Singal covers the trans community. I would just encourage people to seek other sources and don't give these hateful people your traffic/downloads.

• Confused 1

\o:

So i was a mod on the site for three years or so, not that it got me anything, except shit on constantly. or worse ignored and overruled

I can confirm  one part of this story there were people from trying to dox DSC members who were also members of NanoWriMo. Also someone did somehow trick the software into sending out 20 times the usual email volume. Which got us a huge bill from MailGun. Allegedly. I never forensically verified that because i just didn't care at that point. 

As for weather the entity running it was an army of sock puppets. That's looking more likely than not to be the case given the evidence that came out in the wake of all this. But my theory has always been that it's two people not one.. Danni could never match the technical skill of Claudia/Penny/ServerMaster.  Danni had the experience of a college freshman who took a few courses in DevOps. Claudia/Penny/ServerMaster was a seasoned pro on par with some of the 20+ year grey beards i know. But two people can run an army of buttons and wool just as well as one

The other thing i can now say for sure is that the membership was being overcharged for a badly deteriorating technical infrastructure. Seriously we had our own bespoke Chatroom  service that was honestly one of the best on the internet, and that got axed but donation asks didn't go down in proportion. And every time i offered free labor to fix the alleged problems with it. I was always fobbed off with some excuse. I was bitterly disappointed when the got rid of it, almost quit to be honest.

• Like 1

I do think all or multiple were Joey Teele. Anytime the site was facing any legal problems, the leader passed. I spoke with someone who said they were the original creator of the forum, stating they got pushed out after having to take a little time away. They created a new forum (do a search for: littles life forum) since I am not sure about posting links here, and DD is a great story site as is. I didn't join the Discord for discussion of creating a forum because I was not sure who could be trusted or who knew more of what was going on than what was being shared. Their donations were going to joeyteele.com so everything still led to that name. 

It seemed there was always something happening where they had to ask for money. The whole conservatorship just seemed really weird. There were some strange details and they were always ready to share details instead of just stating something was happening and they needed help to pay for the forum. When switching to Discourse they mentioned they would have to pay more because they needed to upgrade the amount of ram used. Discourse recommends 2 GB of ram. Using NGINX on Ubuntu doesn't take a bunch of ram.

Knowing what I know now, I do believe that someone there was at the other forums. I also truly believe the "legal person" was not really a legal person.

2 hours ago, Brown Owl said:

The other thing i can now say for sure is that the membership was being overcharged for a badly deteriorating technical infrastructure. Seriously we had our own bespoke Chatroom  service that was honestly one of the best on the internet, and that got axed but donation asks didn't go down in proportion. And every time i offered free labor to fix the alleged problems with it. I was always fobbed off with some excuse. I was bitterly disappointed when the got rid of it, almost quit to be honest.

Seems like they were full of excuses, and they just didn't want you to see things weren't what they were making it out to be. 

6 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

Discourse recommends 2 GB of ram. Using NGINX on Ubuntu doesn't take a bunch of ram.

See that's where your under estimating it, Nginx is only the receptionist at the front desk, it's the app server taking the brunt of the traffic. Discourse is widely known by the sysadmin community to be a bit of a slob when it comes to ram issues. On the recommended specs, it'll work. But one unexpected traffic spike and the whole thing falls over.   So the common wisdom is not to run it with less then 6GB ram on board.  And this applies to all Ruby on Rails apps. They are easy to get started with, but do not scale well.

Not defending the previous management here I have a lot more tea that i could spill. That person was gaslighting and taking advantage of me for years. And i don't want to talk about it on a public forum with strangers. I feel you are owed that explanation as you raised that issue and were booted before i could write it.

As for `Former owner` i don't trust that she is whom she claims to be either. Even if she was. I'd still have questions. Like Why did you allow your tech guy primary ownership of the site domain? Why didn't you insist on receiving copies of all database backups, software licensing information, and code modifications every three months? Why did she allow donations to go directly to her tech person. Rather then taking them herself and remitting them at time of service rendering as is standard practice

Getting a site stolen out from under you with no technical or legal recourse  can't happen if you take basic steps.

As for `Former owner` i don't trust that she is whom she claims to be either. Even if she was. I'd still have questions. Like Why did you allow your tech guy primary ownership of the site domain? Why didn't you insist on receiving copies of all database backups, software licensing information, and code modifications every three months? Why did she allow donations to go directly to her tech person. Rather then taking them herself and remitting them at time of service rendering as is standard practice

...  I was going to stay out of this.  Seriously? why do we really got to fight over petty things?  And honestly, with my forum. That I just set up I wanted to be NICE. Instead it seems to be grumpy bear and what else...

Here's the truth as a former Mod at abdlstory before you that talk to Kita on a regular basis. She is who she says she is. The deal between her and Joey was that he aproached her asking if he should host a forum where she was the main admin on. She did get updates monthly, then they all suddenly stopped... weird how that is.

For more context that was after Kita deleted a story that Kita had written that she also had the right to do as a forum admin. Then her account got locked down.

Do I seriously have to go into WHY i left there? or WHY Kita left there then?

I got outed on the IRC server. Having already been one of the mods THAT helped with donations I gave way to much information. Then I got asked by Kita why her account was suddenly being blocked.

Funny how fast my irc name and mod status got revoked. When I asked in the admin forum at that time why that was. The topic got closed, And I got told I could go and fuck myself. In fact that's what when me and Kita said enough we had enough..

I also know of one attempt from Kita that she sent in a DMCA take down, because her stories was still on the server.  Cause really, we didn't want anything more with the place to do so we left it alone.

Sigh sometimes this community.

That's why I started littleslife.net  When I got asked by Kita if I wanted to host a forum again.  Cause never again do I want to give out enough information.

And honestly, you could have left whenever you wanted too.

Well, yeah it can happen, Brown Owl. I had the site stolen from me originally. I made it originally back in 2003 - it was a breakaway from James' Bravenet forum - which was just awful - and eventually even James himself joined it and stated it was far better and he was happy we did that. 

One night several years ago, I logged in ... only to realize I couldn't. Penguin blocked me. Over time I figured out the whole truth to the matter. Clawdia mysteriously "died" when I went to her out of concern on how there were suddenly a lot of posts asking for money. If you'll recall, we were never given a reason for her death.  She just - died. For no reason. Penguin blocked me from the site VERY soon after that. But she never took down my stories.  When I was publishing, Amazon found one of my books on the site there and refused publishing until it was removed. I had to threaten Penguin with litigation. Guess what happened then?  That's right - Penguin died. Now we see Danni got slammed with lots of allegations. And now, Danni died.   Come on.  I sent an email to the server owner address ,,,  the one who was claimed to have died.  Got an answer. They gave themselves up. 

The same way you said you got gaslighted, so did I. Clawdia kept me regularly updated.  Then suddenly - nothing.  And then the donations posts started to appear. I was NEVER in the loop on that. And could I have stopped her - sure, but she owned the forum.  Whole thing would have gone down. And she would have blamed me. When I tried to put an end to it, we started to get the drama. 

I worked on that place, built it, moderated it, put blood sweat and tears into it. We never permitted anything illegal, that's pure garbage lies. And Danni took it and RAMMED it into the ground. On the one hand I want to say she deserves it and I am glad it is done.  On the other I am devastated over years worth of work fricking lost. Y'all don't know if you haven't hosted a large, popular forum. 

As long as that place was there, I didn't want to have another forum.  Why? Because I don't want to be associated with what it was turned into in the last few years. I didn't build that.  With it gone, I talked Sharlin into another forum. Frankly, it will be better than the old one. This is going to be a good place. We will not allow the pallor of what happened to the old dim the new. 

Littles Life - Index page

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Sharlin said:

..  I was going to stay out of this.  Seriously? why do we really got to fight over petty things?  And honestly, with my forum. That I just set up I wanted to be NICE. Instead it seems to be grumpy bear and what else...

This is not a fight this is a statement I don't trust anyone claiming to be a former owner of that site. Unless they can email one of the two email addresses i used in communications with them from an email address i also have on file for them

• Thanks 1

I mean I didn't say what was said at all. All I said is that we had onne and I pretty much proved to you then who I was, so why you saying NOW that I didn't. 

Cause you got that email, huh?  Ok, leave with your pride intact.  

Ok, can't figure out what the heck was supposed to be wrong with that comment I posted, and no one bothered to actually tell me but just poofed it with no explanation whatsoever.  But I'm sitting here with someone throwing shade saying I'm not who I say I am, and that needs to be addressed. I make some of my living off my books and can't afford to have my authenticity questioned like that. 

Brown Owl, while you are "saying this once", why don't you also say once that I have now proven beyond all shadow of a doubt to you, by sending you an email? Which you said woulkd prove it to you, and that comment is still here so it must be ok to reference that. 

But again I will say this, for anyone who has questions. 

1. I have not been hiding. I've been a member here since January 1, 2010. I have even financially supported this site. I have been regularly on Fetlife since 2011. I'm on plenty of other forums. My books are published and out there since early 2021. I'm not difficult to find. 

2. I don't see why anyone would pretend to be me. There are a lot of things about being me that aren't great. There are a lot of things that have gone into making me that can't be imitated. I am exactly who I say I am. 

Oh and plus ... that photo in my avatar?  That's me.  lol   I blurred my face, but ... come on. 

• Like 2

It seems i need to clarify something:

What I said was I won't trust anyone claiming to be an owner of that site. I've gotten at least 5 messages on at least 3 different channels from people claiming such. That's just since the shutdown.  All offering various proofs as to their purported ownership  I'm not trying to "throw shade" or anything. My "pride" is not hurt. At this point I am just not communicating with anyone claiming  that anymore. So for the last time to for anyone To my knowledge all data regarding the old site is with the person claiming to be Claudia M Wolfe. I was not given it I do not have it. I can't help anyone regarding the old site..

And while were at it I did not at any time in the past have the level of access needed to remove an administrator from that site. Nor would i have done so on anyone's request. I knew just as much as anyone else regarding the situation. No am not Renko/Claudia/Whomever using a sock puppet. No was not being paid for my silence or whatever. All i was promised for my services was a Diigimon Plush toy, which i never received. Now will everyone just leave me alone already.

I am only a tech consultant specializing in web hosting for hard to host content and various other bespoke technologies. If you want a solar powered off grid over the air TV DVR., or something. I can help with that although i'm currently booked with charity work until February. 

Anyone who contacts me about this going forward will be ignored, unless you want to pay my standard first consultation fee to have this message dramatically read to you. Hey for $20 extra I'll do it in my best British accent.

But Seriously

Leave me Alone

• Like 1

So just to put in some context then.

So I put in my account deletion request on the 05.10 2019 Because of the outting by Penguin or rather who ever she goes by these days.... And I did raise my concern up in the admin forum at that time. Guess how fast she revoked my mod power that day?  That's the date Me and Kita said enough was enough. For our parts at least.  What happened 4 years later. Well me and Kita has no part what so ever in that forum after that.

Before that time, 2017+  I've also donated a bit of Money and helped the forum out. When the eventually "crises" arrived.  The occasinal fridge broken down and whatever else.
But that gave her enough information about who I was. And literly why not kill two birds with one stone?   It's great for cash a grab scenarios right?  

I suspected before that, that something was wrong.

So fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me...  Fool me thrice  I'm the fool  comes to my mind.

It's never been about the logs to the server, I frankly don't care about them at all. Nor does Kita. But Just like then and just like now. I won't just sit idly by when those I care about gets their identity questioned.

If they are the person they say they are. And I got proof of it that they are.
And we've  given you enough proof by now.  That in that case you decided to brush off... But hey, IT's a free world. And last time I checked thinking was still allowed. And coming to their own conclussions.

Any ways. This is my last two cents with this. Cause for my own sake I'm done, this is the end with that saga and me. But just as you Brown-owl,  i do feel the right to give my own side to the story

That doesn't mean I can stop Kita from not posting her own two cents too.

But yeah, I have symphaty with you for going through the abuse as you say. Because I've been there.  And I'm sorry for that. Even though. I really don't own you an appology at all.
Any ways, I wish you the best of luck in your future endavours and hope all goes well. And a merry christmas and a happy new year when that times comes.
Even if it's a while out yet. I got baking stuff to do.

• Like 2

Yep I am done too. I just wanted to set things straight about my involvement with that site, tell y'all about our current endeavor - and then was also forced to have to defend that I am who I say I am. That done and on record, it's cool 

Look we have no problem with anybody. Save perhaps Claudia, which the news seems to get worse and worse. But who knows, maybe that's blown out of proportion too. I've dealt with that before. But we want to work in tandem with other groups. We are not here to replace them.  We have sections that are not covered elsewhere and a point (critique) not permitted elsewhere. We fill a hole, and that was the point all along. That was the point of the old forum, that got lost along the way, too. And I should know - I founded the place. 

7 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

I'll be a volunteer taste tester for any baking! 😇

Nuh -uh ....   she's MY sister!   ::  Giggle :: 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, AdultInnocence said:

But two are better than one!

@AdultInnocence

That may be TRUE, but you better be careful, rumor has it that @Sharlinmay  have a rolling pin hanging around, and if you don't behave, you may find two ladies with them :) (j/k)

18 hours ago, Kita Sparkles said:

Nuh -uh ....   she's MY sister!   ::  Giggle :: 

heheheeh ;) **HUGS to the both of you**

Brian

• Like 1