LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

'Anna Uddenberg, Useless Sacrafice'

So what made it a "useless sacrifice"?

• safeandhappy changed the title to 'Anna Uddenberg, Useless Sacrafice'
5 hours ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

So what made it a "useless sacrifice"?

I put it in single quotes to hopefully dispel any future confusion. Now I realize I should have done that to begin with because folks probably won't know it's the title of something otherwise *forehead smack*

I have been following this contemporary artist for a little while and love her stuff. I think her interest in BDSM and ABDL is quite genuine, her instagram posts even have her in a baby costume for one photo. Who knows how into the community she actually is but still someone doing a ton of work in the contemporary art world and bringing in actual diaper wearing and adult adapted versions of baby carriers is doing something brave in my books.

Think it doesn't matter much what it actually means, for me art is all about personal interpretation and feeling not logical answers.

• Like 1

I've seen this exhibit (in pictures) before - it's fascinating. The contraptions she comes up with are perplexing but very well crafted - they look like finished products from an alien planet. I wish she'd put her subjects in better diapers, thought! 

• Like 5
6 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

I've seen this exhibit (in pictures) before - it's fascinating. The contraptions she comes up with are perplexing but very well crafted - they look like finished products from an alien planet. I wish she'd put her subjects in better diapers, thought! 

Personally, I would have used plastic tape-ons with a childish print and presented it in an humiliating way (while keeping the humilation subtle and classy). But that's me and I'm not the artist behind the exhibits. Although I feel that the artist was going for that on some level but I'd have to hear it from her to know for sure. That's one of the neat things about art is it depends a lot on the spectators' interpretations.

I'm curious to know what you and others would have done differently in this exhibit.

• Like 1

Yeah I wonder if this artist even knows what ABDL is and what diapers are available out there.

I would definitely have put them in at least plastic backed ones, maybe Tena Slip or Molicare.

I would be curious to talk to other gallery patrons about what they think of this work.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/3/2023 at 1:02 PM, Little Sherri said:

There might be a limit where the public will accept her subjects in diapers as "Artistic" and where its clearly a fetish. ABU bunny hops might send it off :lol: 

Sorry for second post- how does one work for her exactly? I'd be willing to get paid to wear diapers. 

• Like 2