LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Patreon's ABDL Purge

7 minutes ago, absorbance irrigator said:

This is why you need a decentralized public infrastructure and hosting.
And an open and permission-less cryptocurrency.

Now you are governed by unelected faceless corporations that can put anything they want in that term of service without justification, and are fully unaccountable for the harm they incur on other innocent people

"just don't use it then"
"just go somewhere else"

That's fine for netflix.
But if banks don't want to bank you, you are now outside of civil society, without a single trial and conviction by a court or jury,...

You want the government to run the internet? Your internet would cost 2+ times as much money and run at 1/2 or less speed. The rules on what is allowed would change every time the government changed parties. Plus exactly which government would run it?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
57 minutes ago, absorbance irrigator said:

Now you are governed by unelected faceless corporations

Ah, haven't you noticed that those who do govern us here in America are owned lock, stock and barrel by faceless corporations?  Eisenhower warned us about this in his farewell address in January of 1961.  

• Like 2

You all very much misunderstood what i meant i'm guessing. 😅

Decentralized public infrastructure refers to encrypted and fully permissions-less networks run by independent server all over the world.
And its purpose is to make the internet open and censor resistant.

Exactly because governments, institutions and academia being controlled by the elite's and aristocrats are corrupt to the bone
The ruling class should be removed from society and replaced by an robust system impervious to manipulation from the greed and narcissism of a few.

We the people, should govern ourselves.

To quote Lao Tzu
"The government how rules the least, rules the best"

4 hours ago, absorbance irrigator said:

You all very much misunderstood what i meant i'm guessing. 😅

Decentralized public infrastructure refers to encrypted and fully permissions-less networks run by independent server all over the world.
And its purpose is to make the internet open and censor resistant.

Exactly because governments, institutions and academia being controlled by the elite's and aristocrats are corrupt to the bone
The ruling class should be removed from society and replaced by an robust system impervious to manipulation from the greed and narcissism of a few.

We the people, should govern ourselves.

To quote Lao Tzu
"The government how rules the least, rules the best"

But who owns the servers? Who provides the electricity, the space, the connections, the maintenance, the replacement? Everything needed to actually run the internet? Then who decides what's allowed on the internet? There's definitely stuff you don't want publicly available. 

"We the people should govern ourselves." Sounds good, until "we the people" decide that ABs are all sick individuals and need to be banned from the internet. How many ultra-minorities would be banned because even moderates don't understand what they really want?

Imagine a worldwide poll asking about Fetishes, Kinks, and alternate lifestyles. How many do you think would get a better than 50% approval? I would bet that Lesbianism would get the highest approval and it would still not hit 50%.

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

But who owns the servers? Who provides the electricity, the space, the connections, the maintenance, the replacement? Everything needed to actually run the internet? Then who decides what's allowed on the internet?

Very well said.  For a down and dirty answer to these and other questions, I recommend reading the following

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2024/02/16/mike-benz-gives-background-context-on-internet-censorship-programs/

The sad thing is: No matter what you do, someone will always find their way into a position of power or authority over others, and because of the kind of people who seek such things, they will inevitably use it to enforce their world views and probably to enrich themselves. Even "decentralized" systems ultimately end up with people accumulating power and/or someone running the show for their own benefit. Just look at how many crypto ideas turned into get rich quick schemes or collapsed under their own weight as everyone tried to get as big a slice of the pie as possible.

Right now "religious" conservatives have the biggest combination of wealth and desire to control others, so we're stuck with their nonsense until the next group takes over and is hopefully a little less trashy. Until then, they'll try to stomp us out every time they see us.

• Sad 1

Sorries, i'm really not going into this here and spend hours of typing to get nothing more than resistance in the end at every point.
And at best convince 2 people of a system they won't participate in.
I've got servers to run, and bandwidth to encrypt.
Thank us in a few years,.. 😇

• Like 1
  • Haha 1