LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little girl's stuff vs little boy's stuff

Little Sam

I'm a girl, and while it's not a requirement of being one, I do love pink and cute things and stuff in general, but when it comes to ABDL I often find myself liking the boy's designs better. To me, the girl things just look cute, while the boy things look childish.

I think this stems from a stigma that existed when I was growing up, which is less so now, but still not gone.

Girls at any age could like stuffed animals, Hello Kitty, ponies and unicorns, and clothes decorated with kawaii smiling cupcakes etc. Whereas by the time you were a teen, boys were too old for Spiderman PJs, or a t-shirt with a cool fire truck on it.

I think a shirt like this, makes Eric look about 6 years old

image.png.a4d4245d3ea152bd5dc6f7b96c9bc572.png

Does anyone else feel similar?

• Like 1

Interesting. I'm a male of the species (despite my name, there's a story there...), I'm married to a woman, I have a background in martial arts - I'm generally more or less the normal level of masculine, I would say, except, I like pink diapers once in a while. I'm not sure why, but, one of my earliest related memories is being put into a pair of my sister's plastic pants (plastic panties?) and they were opaque white, with pink elastics, and I remember I threw a fit and said they were for girls, and my mom said "Nonsense, nobody is going to know or care." And I knew a little girl my age (whom I named myself after, here) who wore diapers when I was roughly 4-7 years old, so, if there is a touch of femininity to a diaper, it feels maybe a bit more juvenile to me. These things don't have to make sense. 

But I totally get what you're saying - I have two daughters and they and all their friends can wear fairly juvenile prints, pink hearts, cartoon animals, they can carry stuffed animals around, etc, whereas most boys their ages would not do that. And the girl pull-ups are adorable, with all kinds of prints on them, whereas most of the boy ones are printed to try to look like underwear. So I hear you that a person dressed in childish boy clothes maybe looks younger. They usually revolt against that stuff earlier than girls do. 

• Like 1

I am a proudly totally feminine little as my avatar and siggy show. Also, my albums and About Me and even my religion ; I-DOLL-otry demonstrate. If you are going to be a girl, be a girl

As for stuffies, They can be either, and they are more babyish than little. Dollies are for girls. They look like us more often than not. They are also people shaped and you can interact with them moch more and at a more personalbe level. Their bodies are person-shaped from their feet to their hair, It feels better to hug them even if their bodies are hard, the shape is right. Their appearance is more personable and they have an expression and their eyes sparkle in the light. You can name a dolly and she appears to understand it, and whenever you talk to her. Even grownups refer to dolls as "her" or "she". If you have big dollies, like Dolly Andrea and Dolly Lisa, you can wear some of the same things, mostly barettes, alice bands and tiaras. You will find that the more you interact with a large dolly, the more you understand each other, espeically if she has a name, and the more names, the more of a person she becomes. Dollyie s espeicially love to be kissed on the cheek with the quick light kiss of a little girl. You will enjoy a doll at a level that you cannot even approach with a stuffie, espeicially after she has a name. Being antrhopmorphic, dolls are a better match than other forms

And speaking of tiaras. You really need to tryone. You can find them on Ebay. To get an idea, go to my album about tiaras and you will be able to read ALL ABOUT TIARAS, You should have seen the reaction when I introduced them to TGGuide and GirlTalk To. They complete the look that starts with long hair and a proper dress. If it is a short dress, you will look cute, If it is a long dress, you will look pretty

Who does not love the feel of satin on her body/ A skirt feels very different, when you walk, it plants a light kiss on the legs. On the other hand, you are also kept in diapers and rubber panties to a later age, sometimes up to 5, either at night or all the time, and for things like long trips, up to 8 years old. Also, you will be punished differently, instead of being spanked, you may be tickled for a good long time, far longer than if you were spanked. Also, you may be tickled  because they want to hear you giggle, not realizing that it really feels horrid to you, sometimes until you cry

• 2 months later...
On 11/22/2023 at 3:45 PM, Little Sam said:

I'm a girl, and while it's not a requirement of being one, I do love pink and cute things and stuff in general, but when it comes to ABDL I often find myself liking the boy's designs better. To me, the girl things just look cute, while the boy things look childish.

I think this stems from a stigma that existed when I was growing up, which is less so now, but still not gone.

Girls at any age could like stuffed animals, Hello Kitty, ponies and unicorns, and clothes decorated with kawaii smiling cupcakes etc. Whereas by the time you were a teen, boys were too old for Spiderman PJs, or a t-shirt with a cool fire truck on it.

Hellos! I am a guy. I don't like ABDL stuff for my own purposes, but I do wear pull ups strictly medically (gray). From my earliest sexual years, I've always loved it when  girl my age wore footed pajamas. My first sexually charged  memory I have was in later elementary school when, at my babysitter's house one night, one of her daughters (preteen. A couple years older than me) came out wearing her solid pink one piece footed blanket sleeper. I'm not sure if it had any kind of cute applique as was common in the 80's; I was too busy staring at the attached booties covering her feet. 

That said, I do prefer cute patterns, like Mickey/Minnie Mouse, ballerinas, kittens, Hello Kitty, etc, either as a pattern or a single applique. And that could apply for footed (and maybe in addition mitted) pajamas, booties, mittens, (and to touch upon my medical fetish, cloth masks and filter covers for respirators).

I also really like frilly Clara-style gowns, especially white, but with maybe pink or red ribboning. And she can trade the uncomfy ballet slippers for satin booties in white or whatever color the gown ribboning is.