LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First good sissy day in awhile

Icansplitatoms

Its been some time since I really felt like a sissy. Today though I was able to put on a fluffy pink dress, some nice frilly panties, and lots of petticoats. Then when my wife came home she gave my hole a nice pounding.

I had been feeling kind of moody though for a while, but after today I am feeling wonderful. I guess it was just really a reminder to myself that I am a sissy and need to be one from time to time. 

Does anyone else go through similar things?

• Like 1

Some people are easy to please

I am totally cranky until someone recognizes how blonde I am and how wonderful my dollies are (unless they are trying to feel under my skirts), or when I get tickled vigorously  or for a long time until I can just about move. Just because little girls are not spanked (because it will make them coarse) does not mean there are not other ways to give them horrible feelings

• Like 1

Some 9 years ago, someon said that I was a Sissy but did not expalin ho when I asked. How can you cuck a 5 year old? How can you SPH a Little Girl?  How can you emasculate someon who is actively feminine and for whom that is not horrible? How can a 5 yearo old girl be a pre-teen slut? We girls have all the pretty things in life that make the boys jealous, so they invent "Sissy" to make believe they are fighting against what theys secretly want for themselves. And just what until you find out how SCRUMPTIOUS it is to be a BLONDE!!

• Confused 1
  • 5 weeks later...