LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Returning after 5 long years!

I've at last had the courage to return to this wonderful community! Some of you  may recall that all the way back in 2018 I made a post out of horrible desperation. To find myself a caregiver or Daddy, or a close friend. 2018 to 2020 were filled with much hardship and a few hospitalizations where I was kept under very strict watch. Well, I'm happy to report that sometimes, fairytale endings do happen in this world. I found the Daddy of my dreams! This new relationship I've been navigating has made it difficult to be online. Though I wouldn't trade the experience for anything in the world. I'm writing this also to let others know that it's never too late to find love. Loneliness can be crippling and it almost destroyed me.. but you have to believe in your dreams and goals. Your Mommy or Daddy could be just a phone call away!

~Sending all of my love~

~*Funshine*~

• Like 2

First off congratulations.   Now I am sure if I keep telling myself that I will not get a women that will run for the hills as soon as she finds out that I wear diapers, maybe one day I will believe it.   However, that is unlikely.   

Either way congratulations on finding your true love I hope that you and he have many long and happy days together.

• Like 1

Thank you for the congratulations Spiderman! I really appreciate that. I too hope to have many more happy days together with my Daddy. I posted this in hopes that others would see that dreams do come true. We all deserve to be happy so please don't give up! There are just as many women into the ABDL lifestyle as men, we're just really quiet about it.

• Like 1