LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Did Michelangelo Have A Diaper Fetish?

my best friend's cousin's sister told her neighbor who also told her second cousin's great aunt that she heard from her great great grandmother's landlord's painter that in artclass a substitute teacher who was a first cousin of michelangelo told the class that the famous artist often worked in nothing but swaddling clothes. i don't know if it's true, but it was interesting! the guy in Pietá's lap looks like he might be wearing swaddling clothes! then again, i could just be little crazy! :screwy:

Now wait a minute! This post makes sense. You don't actually think that while Michelangelo was painting the Sistine Chapel's ceiling he wanted to keep coming down off that scaffold to use the bathroom, do you? I mean, it's a long climb to the top. So when he had to go...(worked for me the year I painted my house)

Fun observation Baby June. As for the other two comments I think it's more we need to adjust the dosage of his meds! Where do you come up with this stuff! (he put a similar message on our answering machine about no one being home with a surfer dude imitation). If he gets his life back, and stops posting things like this, won't you miss the random insanity? I will!

Fun observation Baby June. As for the other two comments I think it's more we need to adjust the dosage of his meds!

Wow, if "other " people would have made this comment they would have been called cruel & insensitive.

Fun observation Baby June. As for the other two comments I think it's more we need to adjust the dosage of his meds! Where do you come up with this stuff! (he put a similar message on our answering machine about no one being home with a surfer dude imitation). If he gets his life back, and stops posting things like this, won't you miss the random insanity? I will!

No, I won't miss his or your random insanity. I get enough random insanity in my life without yours.

So, if he's not in control of his "life", and appears to be not only incon but heavily medicated --What does he do for income? I don't imagine your salary as a school administrator --principal, you said, right? -- Can sustain the both of you comfortably in the mountains of southern california.

Guest diamondback688

So, if he's not in control of his "life", and appears to be not only incon but heavily medicated --What does he do for income? I don't imagine your salary as a school administrator --principal, you said, right? -- Can sustain the both of you comfortably in the mountains of southern california.

he probably pulls disability.

my best friend's cousin's sister told her neighbor who also told her second cousin's great aunt that she heard from her great great grandmother's landlord's painter that in artclass a substitute teacher who was a first cousin of michelangelo told the class that the famous artist often worked in nothing but swaddling clothes. i don't know if it's true, but it was interesting! the guy in Pietá's lap looks like he might be wearing swaddling clothes! then again, i could just be little crazy! :screwy:

.... and this whole time I thought it was Michelangelo's sister's, 2nd husband's, brother-in-law's, half-cousin that started this story...

Silly me!

CDL

Now wait a minute! This post makes sense. You don't actually think that while Michelangelo was painting the Sistine Chapel's ceiling he wanted to keep coming down off that scaffold to use the bathroom, do you? I mean, it's a long climb to the top. So when he had to go...(worked for me the year I painted my house)

Actually Michangello did not paint most of the Sistine Chapel, he had four apprentices that did most of the work. Michelangelo planned, scetched, painted and oversaw the work. However most of the painting was done by others.

As for wearing diapers, that is a maybe. In Renissance times the dress code was much different than now. In fact, during the middle ages upper class childern wore diapers as old as 12. To wear at 12 was not uncommon. However I can not say for sure whether or not The Great One was potty trained.

Actually Michangello did not paint most of the Sistine Chapel, he had four apprentices that did most of the work. Michelangelo planned, scetched, painted and oversaw the work. However most of the painting was done by others.

As for wearing diapers, that is a maybe. In Renissance times the dress code was much different than now. In fact, during the middle ages upper class childern wore diapers as old as 12. To wear at 12 was not uncommon. However I can not say for sure whether or not The Great One was potty trained.

Very interesting Stephanie, I learn something new everyday :P:)