LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

im considering a tablet, need information

i very briefly had a tablet, it stopped working(would reboot itself while i was watching a bible study hour on it, many times), had to send it back(got it on amazon, got a refund and ordered another, and it came broken!, its going back too), mom suggested she and i go to walfart and look for one there, but i dont know anything about specs, what do i look for? i think the tablet i had was 64 gig storage expandable to 1tb, something on it was a2.4ghz, whatever that is. ive seen ONN brand on the walfart site, is it good? this is the one i had: https://www.amazon.com/TOSCIDO-Android-1920x1200-Bluetooth-Keyboard/dp/B08QR8G55V/ref=sr_1_3?crid=1TIR0GDK2AL2N&keywords=toscido+android+11+tablet+10+inch&qid=1697787235&sprefix=toscid%2Caps%2C326&sr=8-3

i know nothing on what to look for, all i know is i want a 10 inch tablet, something i can download a good many apps to, and i was comfortable with the one i had before it crapped out

Get a laptop that can "yoga". As much as I live the tablet concept, there is one flaw that is a major PITA (Pain In The Ass): When tie battery goes dead for keeps. You have to either ship it out to a repair facility or use a toolkit and specialized knowledge to ucglue the front and change the battery and then re-attach the front. By this time, that particular model of tablet is almost not worth the fixing.

A "yoga" laptop with a touchscrteen can do all the things a tablet can do and more and you can swap out the battery when it goes out for good and all.. And, you can use it as a laptop, They can usually be found all over ebay at a decent price if you put in the name, like Dell, acer etc and "laptop 2 in 1 factory refurb open box". I have 3 of them. Be usre to use FACTORY refurbished or open box