LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pumpkin Spice Diapers?

DailyDi

I think it's a laudable idea - I suppose they may not want to create dozens of SKU's that they have to stock in four sizes, but I would definitely buy a Halloween or Christmas themed MegaMax, for example. Rearz did this - sort of - but their seasonal diapers were pricy, maybe reflecting the work involved in stocking and tracking another product. I liked their Christmas diapers but I wasn't going to pay $20 for two of them. 

While we're on the topic, I wish that mainstream companies would entertain creating a cuter version of their "medical" diaper lines. BetterDry has the Crinklz line, but Crinklz are comparable to any of a number of plastic ABDL products out there. Still, it shows that a serious diaper company can have a cute line.

But, for example, I wish that Rearz would make the Active Air with a cuter print, or, Tena with their ProSkin Stretch or Prevail with their they-have-too-many-to-recall-their-names breathable stretchy diapers. If the Tena or the Prevail products were available with a cute print, they'd be essentially a Pampers Cruiser size 10 for adults, in terms of look and feel. 

ABU plays to that market with their Little Kings etc, but with products that, at least in Canada, cost $6 each, so, they're not going to be too many people's "daily diapers." 

Even if they just did some holiday color specific diapers. A case of orange and black for Halloween, red and green for Christmas, pink and white for Valentine's Day, red, white and blue for the Fourth of July. Admittedly they would have to add a few new colors, but they could sell them all year long.