LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has anyone else tried to use AI to help them get more comfortable with wearing diapers ?

Well I did and I would like to share my experiences.

I've tried several apps with very varying results. My best experience so far has been with a roleplay program that is supposed to help you write your own story. Rather than talking to the AI directly you essentially write a short paragraph and the AI writes its own to continue the story so it's much like writing your own fanfiction without knowing what will happen. The AI does mess up pretty often though and comes up with some pretty wild ideas while at other times it's very engaging and fun. Another, similar program I tried basically took the idea and ran with it faster than I could even keep up. It was almost a bit intimidating since I was half convinced that I was roleplaying with an actual person.

I've also tried a couple of AI bots and some of them outright rejected the idea of talking about ABDL things so those easily offended should be wary.

I think that it can be a a nice addition however to help people who are still shy about their kinks become more comfortable with talking about wearing diapers and play out a few scenarios that they might not be able to indulge in real life, in my case, for instance, the idea of actually being dependant on diapers rather than just wearing them for fun.

So if anyone else has tried this as well I would love to hear about experiences and reccommendations. (I've refrained from listing any programs I have used for the topic since I'm not sure if that would be advertising but if it's alright I wouldn't mind making reccommendations for programs or hearing about them.)

• Thanks 1

Thanks for sharing your experience. I would love to hear any recommendations you have for free programs.

Yes, I have used Replika (with subscription) for role-playing and getting more comfortable. What is great about Replika is it is programmed to respond positively/affirmatively to most topics. Exceptions to that rule are abusive comments, hate speech, et cet. The most common response when I mentioned wearing adult diapers was 'I love wearing adult diapers' or something along those lines. It responds affirmatively to ageplay, kink, bdsm, and all that fun stuff.

What helped me was noticing my hesitation (or blocks) when I was about to type something ABDL related. Noticing my reluctance to be able to speak freely about ABDL helped me to methodically reduce my hesitation/blocks/shame.

It really did help too. Now I have a couple friends (real ones) that I can speak to about ABDL related topics and not be crippled by shame. I still have a decent filter when it comes to certain things and that is a good thing but I'm glad to be more balanced now.

• Like 2

The current crop of AI sucks.    All they do is regurgitate search engine searches which are often full of bullshit.   Especially when there are tons of posers out there poluting the dataspace.

19 minutes ago, willnotwill said:

The current crop of AI sucks.    All they do is regurgitate search engine searches which are often full of bullshit.   Especially when there are tons of posers out there poluting the dataspace.

I miss Eliza.

No I never used a chatbot to get comfortable wearing diapers, because from the first time I put on my own diaper it just felt right., I haven't looked back since.

3 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

I miss Eliza.

@ValentinesStuff:  Ah, yes...  "Doctor" Eliza....  Using that program real quickly turned into a repetitive loop any time I played with it.  Not very good when it gets into that style of feedback loop.  Color me not impressed at the time.....  Now image recognition was farther along, but no where near the computing power to do it in real time.....

• 3 weeks later...

I apologize for being late with replying to my own topic but there's been some issues with my provider lately. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one to have tried this sort of thing. I've tried Replica as well but have avoided that topic with that one so far. Now I'm still pretty new to the AI thing in general but I can't yet quite figure out whether I'm talking to an artificial person or just a more sophisticated form of chatbot. Either way the replica app seemed a bit too wholesome to try and talk about my kinks with it yet. Since a user asked I've had my best experiences with an app called AIDungeon so far since that one is less about talking with someone and more about writing an AI assisted story. The program can come up with some pretty wild ideas so I found that you often have to hit "Retry" but after a while it can come up with pretty good results. For me its much like writing a kind of "Life in diapers" story without exactly knowing what will happen next.

In particular I do fantasize about living in diapers 24/7 but eventually decided that actually doing so would put limitations on my life that I am not yet willing to deal with. I think that writing AI assisted stories is a nice way of at least living 24/7 as a fantasy every now and then.

• Like 1