LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Girl

Guest molly

Hi

I am very new to this contact with other DL's always worried that it was just me, guess I'm not that unique after all!

I am a girl 44 years old live in Yorkshire in the UK, have loved wearing nappies for many years and discovered adult disposables about 10 years ago. Happily married to a guy who tolerates my fetish because he loves me, but will never join in. So thanks for this site and contact with other DL's

Molly

Welcome molly to DD, you are not the only female ab/dl here from the UK I have a lady freind also in Liverpool England that is an adult baby and nappie lover.Here Name is Jilly, and I an a daddy and an ab/dl switch for her we Rp online but she would love to chat with another female ab/dl that would be so awsome for her to know she isnt the only one the the whole UK.

Yours Truly In Warm Wet DiaperNappuies

Babyalan Aka Diapernappie Dada potty pants

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I am very new to this contact with other DL's always worried that it was just me, guess I'm not that unique after all!

I am a girl 44 years old live in Yorkshire in the UK, have loved wearing nappies for many years and discovered adult disposables about 10 years ago. Happily married to a guy who tolerates my fetish because he loves me, but will never join in. So thanks for this site and contact with other DL's

Molly

I know how you feel molly. I have always felt it was just me too until i came here. I for the longest time denied that i have a diaper fetish. Until this year when i finally told my wife. Though she wont join in she tolerats it too. She will even let me diapers when i feel like it. I hope we can chat, its nice to meet a girl that is into this like me. I am mostly just a diaper wearer for a little bit in the day but that is it. What about you?