LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello

I am an adult baby mentally.  However, the reality of actually trying to live even a small portion of my life as a baby is impossible.  I am a responsible person who feels the need to be responsible, supportive, compassionate, loving and stable at all times.  That's just my other side that doesn't afford opportunity to put on a diaper, suck on a binkie, bottle or breast and wear a onesie all day. *sigh*  Maybe when I pass on heaven will have a place like that.  :)

I have resigned myself that these desires will only be a fantasy for me.  I also like to be a strict Daddy as well to little girls, but again that will probably only be a fantasy for me.  For me, I love strict and stern parental figures who use corporal punishment and other punishments to correct their littles.  I don't like stories of people who are cruel.  Cruelty to me is empty for me.  Without some love, it feels abusive.  No offense if that is something that turns you on.

So why am I here.  I love to read the stories and look at the cartoons.  I would like to create more stories along the themes I just shared.  I think I will post some stories that I have worked on before.  Hopefully, I can add to the great stories that I found here before.

Thanks,

Steve

• Like 1

Hi and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, glad to have you here with us. There are many likeminded people here. Grab a high chair, and pull it on over. There’s plenty here for you, and it would be great, if you can share some of your stories. Relax, have fun, and enjoy! Hope to see you round. 

• Like 1