LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Day 3

DailyDi

25 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Day 3 fighting migraines, that's why I've been quiet. Fall allergies suck!

@DailyDi

I know it sucks to deal with migraines and any other type of pain like this. i've been dealing with problems with my neck all summer long, but it started getting to ahead in July of 2023, right after the big floods maybe a two weeks after that. I ended up in the emergency room six times because of the fact that it just hurts. We found out that my neck is the issue because of the nerve that's being pinched, but the problem is is that the pain is going up the nerves into my head and causing my head to throb, and every time I go to the emergency room either they give me an iv with toradol, or they give me an iv with Ativan, or something that would be a painkiller, but they don't give you anything worth a darn for the pain anymore come because they're worried about fentanyl and Merced and worried about opioid abuse and opioid abuse, and I remember when I was in for my appendicitis 30 years ago or so, that if I said Ouch they would give me medicine so I wouldn't feel it, and that was what they decided to do back then. Now it's just they just barely give you enough to survive to be able to make sure that you don't get addicted to drugs, but they don't use drugs that are narcotic either, so I don't understand what they do that for, but I know they don't want people to be drug addicts or addicted to painkillers. That is a reasonable expectation, but when you have a person like me who has a neurological condition and I heard all over, the point that I'm trying to make is I don't want to hurt all over, I want to find out what's going on, and if I've got so many signals going to my head that it just makes it impossible to tell the ER Doctor what's going on then it's almost hard to be able to figure out how to take care of it.

So the thing that I have to deal with is constant pain in my head my neck and my shoulders, but I will be able to go to the pain clinic on October 27th. That time we will be able to determine what needs to happen, and we'll use a steroidal injection, and then they'll do an ablation if they need to do it. The ablation basically is where they find the nerves that are causing the issue causing me pain, and they burn the nerves that are causing the problem. Not sure exactly how that's done, but that's what they said. I got a cough in the pain clinic yesterday telling me that there were some things that I needed to know before I was able to go to the pain clinic, and they went through my medicines, they went through what I was to take and what I wasn't, when I was to stop and when I was to stop it, so the only things that I can't do are I cannot do any food after midnight and I can only have water the day of the procedure till 7:30 in the morning, then I also have to make sure that I'm not taking acetaminophen tablets the night before it or the day of it, and I can't take vitamin D, and then I can't have any injections of vaccines like flu shot or COVID shot and I can't have any open sores. 

so far the only sore I have is that there's some sort of scratch that's in my diaper area near the where my tapes would connect, right on the side of my body. I've been covering that with appropriate topical so that it wouldn't be infected, and of course I can't have an infection either, or B have be sick or anything, so I have to be careful. With this new scratch, it burns like there's no tomorrow, so I ended up taking care of that with a little topical, so hopefully that will heal up. Other than that I'm doing really well.

The last few days have been doing laundry like a madman. Four loads of laundry in the last two days, then I ended up cleaning off my bed and preparing it for use again. Ended up getting a nice bed wedge, and then what I do is I put my pillow on top of that, and it actually helps my head. My therapist comes in on Tuesday, so I should be able to show her that, and then I have my bed rail which came in and she'll help me to put that together. Have that where I want it, I should be OK and I won't be worried about falling off the bed, and I'll be able to use the bed more often, and hopefully get a halfway decent night's sleep. With this nice pillow I should be ok. I've also taken a towel, and I put it on top of this wedge pillow because the wedge pillow has a white zipper cover comment you know what happens to white objects they never stay white for long. I've had white trifectas that were white when I opened them, but now they have brown streaks throughout them so I'm not sure how to get them clean and I don't think you're supposed to use bleach on those, so I'm not gonna do that! But however, I have been doing some cleaning and organizing and stuff like that so we will continue to do that and make sure we're ready, I've already done my winter hats gloves and my cover for my face, so that should be all set and I've done all of my hoodies and stuff like that so that should be all set. Now I just have to make sure that I'm comfortable with what I'm doing and I've been using my C collar, and that makes sure my head doesn't get tired because my neck is holding it up, so that shouldn't be a problem, and I've been taking the necessary Pain medication as necessary. So far doing well

I also went in to Walmart the other day and bought some of their potato salad in the big pound tubs, and I also bought some macaroni salad in the big pound tubs, and I lick their salads that are in these tubs, and for the last couple of tubs of the potato salad i've eaten the whole thing. It's pretty awesome because I like their salad and I'm not sure how healthy it is but it is something that's a lot better than eating a bunch of junk. I like the particular types that they make so I'll just have to have somebody go up there and grab me a couple, and so far I like those. The potato salad is what I've been eating a lot of, and I also have made trips up there to get crystal light in various flavors and also they're great value stuff, and not has stuff to deal with cherry pomegranate or pomegranate in general, which is a good flavor and so I've got those for the jugs that you can put the to go packets in, like the ones that you you put into the containers of of water that you can get in the packages. I get 10 of those in a package, and I get about six of the pitcher Packages, so that's cool.

I also went to Walmart and when I went there the same day I got the package of crystal light, I wanted something that would make sense for me to be able to put a full pitcher Packet into a container and then shake it up and be able to drink out of it. I have both a hydroflask and a contigo container that is probably 32 ounces, or maybe 24 ounces I'm not sure. But what I've done is I threw away an algene bottle, 'cause it stunk to high heavens and I'm not sure what it was full of but for some reason something mixed together and it just stunk real bad. That particular bottle is supposed to be made out of hard plastic, but apparently from what I've understood the Nalgene bottle is made out of stuff that has PFOA 's in it, and it's the stuff that probably was in baby bottles that was bad, so I got rid of that and the sash nurse that was there, told me about this when she did my toenails the other day. So now I have two of these great big huge sixty four ounce TAL Containers, and those replace the one thing I threw away, and it's my intention to get maybe a couple more of those because I like them and that way I can clean them and keep them in good condition. Problem with some of these containers is I've used plastic containers like the ones from Arizona ice teas like the ones that are a gallon or whatever, and they get really dirty and black, so they get really disgusting and I don't think it saves to drink out of them after awhile. You can only go so far washing them out and rinsing them to get all the dirt the black mold out of it, so if I use these 64 ounce containers I can not only see into them but I have a brush that's capable of going right down in there and cleaning it out all those sides all the walls and the bottom of the container. They say that these 64 ounce containers are two quarts, so two quarts of water is exactly what you're supposed to drink every day, but even my brother says that anyone that drinks two gallons of water in one day may be a little crazy, because sometimes people can't drink that much water and one day, because they'll pee it out, and it'll be like a deluge or a river coming out.

So on top of that, I've dealt with doctors, and my door to door transportation being canceled because the doctor has to reauthorize it, which is something that I've never heard of before, I warned my appeal on medicine grounds that I lost, because of the notice being inadequate, so they're going to reinstate that coverage and then allow me to get whatever I need, then they're going to let it go for their quiet required notice., then they'll notice us that they're going to take it away, then I have to appeal it and get an exemption which the doctor is working on. So you can see that I've been pretty busy, not only have been doing housework around here, but I've been trying to get out trying to get exercise trying to keep myself warm, and not only that I want to keep myself healthy, which is why I started eating the salads, why I have the big tal containers and why I want to make sure that I continue to do that. I've also been on Lipitor, so my cholesterol is going down and the doctor is happy, and I've had scans of my liver, And one other thing that they scanned, but I'm not even sure what it was right now, but I've been really busy and it's been really ridiculous sometimes when you have to fight some of these bureaucratic ridiculans that think they know better than the person who is being served.

I hope you feel better Mikey, as I said I've been dealing with neck pain and head pain so I know exactly what that feels like comment and I've had migraine headaches once, and I agree with you that they suck, and I wouldn't wish a migraine headache on any one because they are so debilitating and can knock you completely off base, so you don't even feel like getting up in the morning Luckily even with my head pain I was able to do all of the work I described yesterday and over the last week. I try to get out of the house every once in awhile to make sure that I'm being able to communicate with people so I'm not like a hermit, but even with the winter coming it's hard sometimes.

Take care! 😊😊

Brian