LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

20”s guy who’s always been down in life never knew much juts how to get by I was the wreck in high school everyone claims to remember just each day seems darker I’ve tired looking for a partner been alone whole life cause of I’m running out of awnser and I’ve been one to just make up excuses idk what to do anymore I haven’t since I was still in school and then it still was just smoking weed and playing games I can’t save money no friends family who’s around and just enough to see and make sure I have food I don’t know it’s been like since 2011 I’ve more or less been alone everyday unless I had a doctors appointment or someone came by people use to come over all the time daily and then older  brother moves and ran everyone off 

I wish  I wouldn’t have survived in the crash have wished I was dead nearly everyday since

IMG_0362.jpeg

Edited by Sadntexas
Better details
  • Sad 2

@Sadntexas:  No one has replied to you yet so I guess I'll step up and give it a go.  What I say here is not in the form of judgments of your life choices (except in another post you talked about flashing your diaper to a girl...do not do that; it is totally improper to subject unwilling people to your kink.  Just don't.)  Here, then, is my advice:

• If you are employed and have health coverage, check to see if that coverage includes mental health care.  If it does, then get yourself to counseling as soon as possible.  If you do not have mental health coverage, then see whether your town, city, or county has a free or reduced cost counseling program.  If it does, then get yourself to counseling as soon as possible.  Seek help.
  • You may get some help from members who post on this forum, but remember that this is essentially a platform for those with an ABDL kink.  No professional counselor can treat you solely via the internet.
  • What interests do you have (other than ABDL)?  Motorcycles?  Church?  Cars? Athletics of any kind?  Heck, Civil War re-enactment?  Clubs are an excellent way to meet people and make friends.
  • Your posts are difficult to read because there is little or no punctuation.  (Remember--no judgment from me--just stating a fact.)  From what I read, it sounds as if you may have been "lost in the shuffle" in high school.  Consider an adult literacy program to refresh your communication skills.  There are many not-for-profit programs in my area of the country, but I cannot speak about what is available in Texas.
  • If your brother is chasing away your old friends, then consider whether you want your brother living with you.  People may be associating your brother's poor life choices with you.  My opinion--and it's really only my opinion--is that you should remove yourself from negative influences.  
  • To that end, do something that makes you feel better about yourself.  Wake up and make your bed.  Do the laundry.  Clean the house if it needs it.  If you are still smoking weed, then cut back on the frequency of use.  These things will not cure your depression, of course, but they are things about which you can say, "I did this today.  Tomorrow I will do that." 
  • Take care of yourself physically.  Shower regularly (not that you don't, of course!), wear clean clothes when you go out, make sure your beard and hair are trimmed and combed, and when you do go out, be sure that you are polite to others.  Engage others in conversation if you can.
  • Finally, to reiterate:  Seek mental health counseling as soon as possible.

A lot to read and take in just saying and as of 10:26 October 12th I’m at my moms cause brother who’s to far out there kicked me at cause I said calm down it’s everyday with the screaming and he tries to fight me and. Says I’ll send us all to jail I don’t care!!! His exact words I’m  just lost right now idk now worse

• If you are employed and have health coverage, check to see if that coverage includes mental health care.  If it does, then get yourself to counseling as soon as possible.  If you do not have mental health coverage, then see whether your town, city, or county has a free or reduced cost counseling program.  If it does, then get yourself to counseling as soon as possible.  Seek help.

I have an appointment with a shrink in a week or  so  always had a doctor just felt through the cracks somehow and haven’t gotten the help I need

• You may get some help from members who post on this forum, but remember that this is essentially a platform for those with an ABDL kink.  No professional counselor can treat you solely via the internet.

I try but have more or less been alone besides family members who are in and out no friends everyone busy with own life

• What interests do you have (other than ABDL)?  Motorcycles?  Church?  Cars? Athletics of any kind?  Heck, Civil War re-enactment?  Clubs are an excellent way to meet people and make friends.

mainly abdl and video games and hanging out with friends which haven’t been able to do in along time just saying  huge fan  of cryptids and paranormal stuff also no much i don’t like and as of clubs and such im stuck at home with no way around everyday usually i use to walk like 5 miles a day to lose weight cause always herd losing weight can help depression but i had a hip replacement back in April  and been fighting off infection since it’s gotten infected 2 or 3 times and whole surgery was redone completely each time cause of infection no much i can do really

• Your posts are difficult to read because there is little or no punctuation.  (Remember--no judgment from me--just stating a fact.)  From what I read, it sounds as if you may have been "lost in the shuffle" in high school.  Consider an adult literacy program to refresh your communication skills.  There are many not-for-profit programs in my area of the country, but I cannot speak about what is available in Texas.

ok I’ll try and work on such and as for refresh of kinda hard they didn’t teach me English in high school with . ,?!”@&$));:-/ none  of that and more

• If your brother is chasing away your old friends, then consider whether you want your brother living with you.  People may be associating your brother's poor life choices with you.  My opinion--and it's really only my opinion--is that you should remove yourself from negative influences 

lol believe me i didn’t want moving in cause this exact thing he’d rather be everyone else problem

• To that end, do something that makes you feel better about yourself.  Wake up and make your bed.  Do the laundry.  Clean the house if it needs it.  If you are still smoking weed, then cut back on the frequency of use.  These things will not cure your depression, of course, but they are things about which you can say, "I did this today.  Tomorrow I will do that." 
  •  
  •  
  • the only thing that seems to make me happy anymore is trying to fix what lil life I have left which is virtually none lol I do still use cannabis but only legal cbds and such l I have a script for such and been on antidepressants for years just can’t get where it’s fixed no matter how hard I try it seems anytime anything is important in someone else’s life everyone comes together and helps but with me no one gives a f

• Take care of yourself physically.  Shower regularly (not that you don't, of course!), wear clean clothes when you go out, make sure your beard and hair are trimmed and combed, and when you do go out, be sure that you are polite to others.  Engage others in conversation if you can.

it’s not easy I live on a ssi check from a near fatal car crash back in high school I passed out over the wheel doing air duster I tried to tell new friend to wait but I caved into peer pressure and still get blamed for to this day when I said let’s wait  but anyways I got  a tbi Traumatic brain injury broke the long bone done the leg hard to break in the body had a rod put in it got taken out this year. It was in  there for about 10years  titanium, jaw, blew in my left eye socket titanium plates  around it and I had a ear hanging on by 15% maybe

• Finally, to reiterate:  Seek mental health counseling as soon as possible.

i have been always just never been much help they try and put me on like 20 pills a day

Sorry about the slow response I’m not the brightest I can’t write cursive even they had me on like adderal adhd meds before i was even born was told I was gonna be slow from the start don’t get Me wrong I would try real hard in school just to get taken out of the slow classes thrown right back in the day later

I’ve tried my entire life and gotten nowhere from if anything taken a step back because of while others who don’t try get handed everything to them I’ve been lost for so long and don’t know what I can do

try turning to God, i know reading the bible can be difficult, but if there is a place that explains every passage, it helps, i like the online bible study i use as my church, id be happy to send you a link to them. the weed isnt going to do anything for you, might get you locked up for using/having it

• Like 1

I have a legal script for and I hear you I listen to bible on YouTube just doesn’t help me actual situation  maybe I just can’t see idk

Edited by Sadntexas
Clarification
  • Like 1
On 10/13/2023 at 12:10 AM, Sadntexas said:

i have been always just never been much help they try and put me on like 20 pills a day

Mental health has never been a priority in the US.  Therapists are generally not kink friendly and often a major time investment even if you use teletherapy. 

Have you looked on sites like Fetlife or meetup.com?  Those might help with finding social opportunities.

• Like 1