LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not Again....

Well, it looks like there are 2 more diapered perverts caught soliciting minors:

http://www.macombdaily.com/stories/092007/...chison001.shtml

http://www.heraldstandard.com/site/news.cf...80247&rfi=6

Come on people! I don't know what makes someone do that, but if anyone here has any inkling of getting in a chat room with minors please leave and please remove your diapers at the door. You are giving us a bad name. I wonder about those people. It seems to happen every now and then, and even more so now. I might venture to guess a combination of factors as to why:

1. they were abused as children in any way

2. they have sexual identity confusion

3. they have actual fantasies involving minors

or something else, probably demons.

It might even arise from someone who says "it is ok to look at kids in diapers cause I just look at the diapers" argument I have heard before in other threads. So I say, stop freakin doing it! Quit watching diaper commercials on youtube - yes we know they are posted by ABs. You are planting seeds in your life that will grow if given water. Every thing we do starts out as a thought and when dwelt upon has a big chance of becoming reality. The way out is to not plant seeds and run and hide from any and all perversion. Quit going to sites like [That site] that has "sightings" in it of children in diapers. Come on. That gets you to "be on the lookout" and eventually you will fantasize and maybe do something rash. It is like that for regular sexual addictions so it probably might be like that for peds. I don't believe for one second that people are born with that inclination. You are responsible for your actions and not your genes. If you do have even the slightest inclination towards anything minor related seek help first before getting in the newspapers for crimes. Please.

SDB

I really am sick of losers making us look bad out there. I have no intrests in kids, as I think that kids should be kept away from this. It's stupid, asinine, and ridiculous that people pull this crapola all the time.

It is sad, really sad if you ask me.

BabyChris121675

I thought they did a good job in the second article.

There seems to be a lot of stories about infantilist pedos lately. Maybe there's so many abdls that there happens to be a portion of pedos? <_<

Re what superdiaperbaby said: I agree with you completely. I went to some abdl board before and I couldn't believe some of the posts. The threads were about stories of sightings of kids in diapers etc, and the replys were all saying "Yeah, great post", etc.

I dunno, maybe with so much depression around lately people are looking for escape, and looking the wrong way.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, it looks like there are 2 more diapered perverts caught soliciting minors:

http://www.macombdaily.com/stories/092007/...chison001.shtml

http://www.heraldstandard.com/site/news.cf...80247&rfi=6

<snip>

SDB

SDB:

Unfortunately, even ABDLs are human, and contain a certain proportion of pedos and predators.....

By the way, I can't read either of these articles, could you summarize?

Dill Pickle.

Here is one I can't access the other either.

PUBLISHED: Thursday, September 20, 2007

MySpace page suggests U.S. prosecutor had diaper fetish

By Christy Strawser

Macomb Daily Staff Writer

Before he was arrested on charges of trying to arrange sex with a 5-year-old girl, federal prosecutor John David Roy Atchison, 53, had a MySpace page where he listed his occupation as "daddy" and featured several photos of young adults dressed in diapers.

Advertisement

Investigators said Atchison's online page uses abbreviations to say he wants to meet adult baby/teen baby girls, and wants a diaper-loving girl to "pamper, spoil, change, and take care of."