LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Giving Birth

Hey everyone, I just had a quick question. Tonight my gf and I went to visit her sister who recently gave birth to a little girl. While I was in the room, I thought I heard crinkling by my gf's sister. Anyways little bit later she got up, to go in her wheelchair and go downstairs to get some fresh air. I noticed she was wearing a diaper! I just wasn't sure if this always happens or just my luck?

Pregnancy and childbirth can put a lot of stress on a woman's body. Muscles of the pelvic floor suffer the most usually and sometimes incontinence can result. Your girlfriend's sister may have had trouble with this during her pregnancy ( some pregnant women get stress incontinence - ie. some leakage when they cough or laugh) or noticed it right after childbirth. Or it could also be bleeding as Curious mentioned.

Hey all.

I was reading through this post and thought maybe I could ask another question related to this thread. It had nothing to do with diapers, but my girlfriend is pregnant... and she says that she has been leaking alot... Shes asked a few other people as this is her first pregnancy, and they mostly tell her that it is urine, (which kinda makes sense to me as she always has to go to the bathroom), but she is constantly worried that there is something wrong with our child. She says that sometimes it is more of a mucus...

Im just wondering if all that is normal, maybe to help put her mind at ease? and mine as well.

Thanks

Firstly, congratulations to you both ReverendT!

You don't say what stage in her pregnancy your partner is, but I presume she's receiving ante-natal care from an Obstetrician/Midwife?

This is a question that she should be asking them. Every pregnancy is different and the danger is that you'll get conflicting information based on others' experiences. Relying on hearsay could mean that something needing attention could be disregarded. On the other hand, and more likely, it could mean that you're both worrying unnecessarily about something that is entirely normal in her pregnancy.

I'm not implying there's anything wrong of course, but the simple truth is, no-one here can make a judgement or diagnosis based on what you've told us. She needs to tell her ante-natal carers.

I wish you (all) well and try to get plenty of relaxation time in now - you're going to wonder what a good night's sleep feels like very soon!

D :) lly