LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm guessing Mia is now the one wearing diapers now. I wonder how regressed she is. Maybe she's lucky and she's only a teenager or has been able to grow up enough mentally to teenage age, probably with some potty problems though. I bet the mother taped her in a nice thick diaper as she told her what was about to happen to her. 

They better be careful. I don't think telling Amanda anything was a wise choice. Even if she is mature, the more people that know the harder it is to keep a secret. 

If it was me I'd go to the mother and inform her of what little I knew, ask her to forgive me for snooping and I'd remain working there if she so desired because at least I'd know Amanda had a good nanny and I'd tell the mother if she chose to punish me for snooping then she had every right to do so.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Guilend said:

I'm guessing Mia is now the one wearing diapers now. I wonder how regressed she is. Maybe she's lucky and she's only a teenager or has been able to grow up enough mentally to teenage age, probably with some potty problems though. I bet the mother taped her in a nice thick diaper as she told her what was about to happen to her. 

They better be careful. I don't think telling Amanda anything was a wise choice. Even if she is mature, the more people that know the harder it is to keep a secret. 

If it was me I'd go to the mother and inform her of what little I knew, ask her to forgive me for snooping and I'd remain working there if she so desired because at least I'd know Amanda had a good nanny and I'd tell the mother if she chose to punish me for snooping then she had every right to do so.

They told Amanda very little; she knew about almost everything. The only new information was the acronym A.H.C. Amanda was suspicious and didn't believe Mrs. Haagen's story though.

2 hours ago, didba59 said:

They told Amanda very little; she knew about almost everything. The only new information was the acronym A.H.C. Amanda was suspicious and didn't believe Mrs. Haagen's story though.

Okay, you are right. I'd still be worried about talking to Amanda, probably because i's still view her as a very young child and I'd be afraid she'd let something slip, especially if she started acting different because she knew something that they had figured out. I'd would go track down and meet with Mia just to see if I could get any information out of her. Over the years there's a chance that something might have come back. Heck, it all could have come back and she's either living her life trying to forget and they haven't gotten that information yet or she could be pretending to be regressed to keep herself safe just in case that woman was keeping an eye on her some how. Or just meeting her might help start bringing memories back to her depending on what caused her memory loss and regression. The regression could just be a side effect of whatever they used to get rid of her memories or a separate procedure all together. I just hope it's not done to anyone else.

• Like 1

Part 7:

Kirsti was sitting at her computer and pondering about the mysterious A.H.C. Her children were asleep already and she tried to summarize and evaluate everything she knew.

A.H.C. sounded like an acronym. It could be a company. They sent mails to Mrs. Haagen, and she didn’t want anyone to know about them. Dr. Ramstad was somehow related to it; the A.H.C. appeared on the heading of his reports.

The fake album was even a better clue. According to Mrs. Haagen Amanda was born normally and her growth stopped at an age about two. The album should show Amanda’s past from her birth until two. However, it was fake, and Kirsti realized she hadn’t noticed it before. Why did Mrs. Haagen need a fake album to show Amanda’s life? There was an only explanation for it; Amanda hadn’t lived at Haagen’s until the album was created.  In that case, Mrs. Haagen probably was not her biological mother and she adopted Amanda. However, why didn’t she say it directly and created a fake album?

When Kirsti added the mysterious and suspicious disease to the fake album and the snippets of information on the A.H.C., she made a surprising conclusion.

Amanda was adopted by Mrs. Haagen at the age of two and she was hit by the mysterious disease exactly at that moment. It couldn’t be a coincidence. The A.H.C. was a kind of illegal adoption agency and it was probably related to the mysterious Approgressia infantilis. Dr. Ramstad has been cooperating with A.H.C. and doing medical checks of the adopted children.

Mrs. Haagen could be barren, and she wanted to adopt a child. However, why did she decide to use a mysterious adoption agency? She could adopt a child easily in a legal way though. Something was wrong, but Mrs. Haagen was the only person that knew the answer.

Suddenly Kirsti realized a problem. How did Mrs. Haagen find the agency? The mysterious A.H.C. must present itself and their services somewhere. Kirsti started a new search, but she didn’t look for the A.H.C.; instead, she searched for something that sounded suspicious and was related to an illegal adoption.

“Would you like to have a family, but are you afraid of unmanageable adolescents, pregnant daughters, or druggies at your home? We offer a solution for you.” A short ad with an e-mail contact address caught her eye.

Mrs. Haagen had a family and Amanda couldn’t become an adolescent, get pregnant and it was improbable she would become a druggie. The mysterious disease prevented her from it. Did the A.H.C. look for children suffering from Approgresia Infantilis and mediate their adoption? However, how could somebody rely on rare and allegedly genetic disease?

Kirsti also was taken aback by Mrs. Haagen and her husband. Did they want a permanent toddler? Why? Were their worries about adolescent issues their only reason or was there something else behind their decision?

Kirsti almost sent an e-mail instantly, but she stopped in time. An illegal company shouldn’t know about her e-mail address. She created a temporary e-mail account with a fake name Iris Chandler and address and sent a short answer.

“I’ve read your ad, and I’m curious about your solution. I’d like to have a family, but I’m really afraid of everything you listed there. Would you be so kind and send me more details?”

Kirsti switched the computer off and went to bed. She didn’t expect an answer before the next morning. However, she couldn’t sleep; she still didn’t know how to react to the offer. She had to avoid any suspicion. Should she continue? How long? Of course, she didn’t want to adopt a child at all. Suddenly she realized their services would be quite expensive. Money could be a good excuse.

The next morning, she was busy and didn’t have time to check her e-mail. When the twins were put to bed for their afternoon nap, she finally looked at her temporary mail account. There was a reply there with several attachments.

“Dear miss Chandler,

It is a pleasure for us to send you our offer and provide you with a good solution of your problem. Our company is the only one in the market.

The solution is quite simple. You will adopt a child that never grows up. Our company provides you with everything necessary including documents as if he/she would be your own child. All we need is the gender and required age and special requests if you have any.

See the attached documentation for more details as well as a price list.

Yours sincerely

A.H.C. customer services”

Kirsti read the e-mail over and over and couldn’t believe her eyes. A.H.C. provided children that never grow up. How was it possible? If the Approgresia Infantilis was rare, how could they find a child according to someone’s wish? That child should be available for adoption; at least an illegal one. Finding available children was a challenge itself let alone those suffering from a rare disease.

Human traffickers could provide customers with children of given age and gender; however, what about the mysterious disease? If it was genetic, there was no possibility of infecting them unless …

A terrible idea hit Kirsti. Could the children get manipulated by means of an advanced biotechnology? That sounded fantastic, but it would match the offer and Amanda’s condition.

She opened the attachments. The first one included a few photos of beautiful toddlers and the list of most frequent special requests.

• Lack of bladder/bowels control; diapers for life
  • Speech impairment
  • Motoric control impairment
  • Mental impairment

A cold chill ran down Kirsti’s spine. What kind of people can request impaired children? However, she remembered Amanda. The little girl needed diapers and she acted while at home when she pretended to be a small toddler despite her actual mental abilities.

Kirsti still didn’t have any idea how the children could be manipulated, but she had the feeling they were indeed. A.H.C. was definitely a criminal company.

The price list didn’t surprise her anymore:

• Base price – $50 000
  • Special requests – additional $25 000 for each request
  • Caucasoid race – additional $30 000

Kirsti was sure about the mysterious A.H.C. and she called Sigrun immediately.

“Hi, Sigrun; do you have any news? I’ve found a lot.”

“Yeah, I’ve asked my friends and found out interesting facts about the doctor. However, I’ll stop by yours and we can discuss it in private.”

Ten minutes later Sigrun and Kirsti were sitting in the living room and sipping coffee. Kirsti told Sigrun everything she had found out and Sigrun nodded only.

“Kirsti, I talked with several doctors, and they know about Dr. Ramstad. He is a good pediatrist, but he is very ambitious, and the job of a general practitioner didn’t satisfy him. He found a job at a mysterious company, and he should be related to some new research program. However, nobody knows about the nature of that program. Nevertheless, your findings confirm my suspicion; he is involved in a criminal activity.”

“Well, it’s time to tell it Elna. Anyway, I wouldn’t tell it Amanda.”

“Yeah, she is a clever girl, but she is still a child, and she couldn’t cope with it even if she feels something is wrong.”

Kirsti’s twins woke up from their afternoon nap and Kirsti and Sigrun headed towards the playground; hopefully Elna would arrive and they can tell her about their findings.

• Like 5

Now would be the time to try and see if the old nanny remembers anything. The more information they have and quickly enough they might be able to clear any mines in the road. This company is crazy.

• Like 1

Still following along with my original suspicion that this AHC is regressing people to provide some of the wealthiest people with forever babies. I still think that Elna is in danger of becoming a baby herself. Now that she is also messing around and digging for information, Kristi is also in danger. I will be watching for more of the story. 

• Like 1

Part 8:

Elna was sitting on the bench and talking with Sigrun and Kirsti. She had the afternoon off; Mrs. Haagen took Amanda to a family visit. It was a welcome opportunity for her. They could talk freely and didn’t have to be careful about what to tell Amanda.

Kirsti and Sigrun told Elna everything they had found out. Elna told them about Amanda’s dilemma. The little girl was really smart and realized the consequences.

Kirsti’s question about Mr. and Mrs. Haagen caught Elna’s eye. They apparently wished a child that wouldn’t grow up; the disease was an excuse to explain Amanda’s condition. The worries about adolescence issues could be an explanation, but Elna got a feeling there was something more behind the decision and Sigrun also nodded.

“I think something is wrong, Elna. What if Mrs. Haagen wanted an eternal little girl to take care of and … sorry for that word … pet her?”

Suddenly, Elna remembered Amanda’s words the very first day. Amanda had that feeling though.

“Right, Sigrun. Amanda told me it the very first day when I started my job. She feels like a pet indeed. However, why does Mrs. Haagen want it? It is a sick idea though. Wait … can it be some kind of mental disease?”

“Maybe, Elna. Let’s investigate into their family. I can look for any facts,” Kirsti interjected, “Haagen’s family is well known and any tidbits about their life can be found in news reports.”

“Elna, let’s got to check on Mia,” Sigrun turned to Elna, “despite her condition, she could reveal some more details.”

“Okay, do you know where she lives?” Elna asked Sigrun.

“Of course, dear, let’s go. Kirsti has to stay here with her children.”

The visit at Olsen’s was a total disappointment. Mia’s mother didn’t want to let them in first, but Sigrun somehow convinced her. However, Elna and Sigrun stopped dead in their tracks when they spotted a young girl sitting in a wheelchair, heavily diapered and with a void look.

“Poor Mia; she won’t tell you anything,” tears appeared in Mrs. Olsen’s eyes, “who did it to her and why?”

“Mrs. Olsen, we are quite sure who and why did that terrible thing to your daughter. She was a babysitter in the Haagen’s house, and she wanted to reveal a very dark mystery,” Elna answered, “I shouldn’t tell you more, at least not now. It is very dangerous.”

“Whoever did it to her, they have to be punished even if … even if it doesn’t help my Mia anymore.”

“Don’t worry; we will do our best for justice,” Elna replied courageously, but she instantly hesitated. What would justice be? The A.H.C. could be revealed and its owners can be punished. How does it help the children then?

--------------------------------

“Sweetheart, how do you like Elna?” Maike Haagen asked Amanda while they were driving to visit her sister Gerda. The regular visits were a welcome change for Amanda. She loved her cousin Anny and she was looking forward to every visit.

“Mommy, she is great. She loves me and love her, too,” Amanda replied instantly, “she is the best babysitter I ever had. She takes me outside often and I like to play with other children.”

“I’m glad to hear it, sweetheart,” Maike smiled at Amanda, “does she also play with you there?”

“Yeah, mommy, and she also likes to play with other children.”

“Are there other babysitters or parents there?”

“Of course, mommy. The children are not alone outside,” Amanda was surprised by the question, and she instantly got watchful.

“Does Elna talk with them?”

“Yeah, mommy. If she isn’t playing with me, she sits on a bench and talks with an older lady or with other parents,” Amanda didn’t know why her mom asked her, but she got a bad feeling and didn’t reveal Kirsti.

Maike shrugged only. She was curious about Elna and the trip to her sister provided her with an opportunity to be undisturbed and ask Amanda.

They arrived at Maike’s sister Gerda. Amanda couldn’t wait to see Anny. Anny was 15 and she liked to take care of Amanda during the rare visits. When Anny grew up, she learned about Amanda’s condition and helped her with all the spectacles. They could talk like teenager girls. As soon as Maike and Amanda arrived, Anny took Amanda’s diaper bag, and they headed towards Anny’s room.

“Amanda, let’s play the GTA,” Anny switched on her Playstation.

“Of course; I’m looking forward to it. Can you bring me a cup of juice before we start please?”

“Sure, Amanda; do you also need a change before we start?”

“I think so,” Amanda reached between her legs, lay down on Anny’s couch and spread her legs. Anny changed her quickly, took the dirty diaper and left to dispose of it and bring two cups of juice. As she came back, they sat down and delved into the game instantly.

“Anny, I have got a new babysitter,” Amanda turned to Anny during a short break in the game.

“Really? How is she?” Anny got curious.

“She is the best babysitter I ever had, and we can talk together just like I talk with you. Unfortunately, we can play games at home. Mommy wouldn’t cope with it. She still considers me an almost baby.”

“I know, Amanda. Maybe you come her more frequently.”

----------------------------

“Maike, I’m glad to see you,” Gerda started the discussion when they sat down at the table, “but you look worried. Is there a special reason?”

“Yeah; Amanda has got a new babysitter and I’m afraid of revealing my secret.”

“Hey, hopefully you aren’t planning another so-called traffic accident. Maike, I’m your sister and I wouldn’t like to see you behind bars, but Mia has been the last drop.”

“No worries. Elna seems to be a naïve girl and she behaves like a plain babysitter. She hasn’t asked me anything and she hasn’t done anything suspicious so far. I sometimes check the camera records and I’ve never found out anything odd.”

“I warn you, sis. If anything happens to Elna, I won’t keep silent anymore and don’t even think of doing something to me. There is evidence of your activity in a safe place. I know about your issues, but they are no excuse of anything you did.”

“Gerda, I wouldn’t hurt you. All I want is my little girl; she is that cute and she never grows up.”

“Okay; but control your paranoid behavior. Nobody wants to hurt you though. Have your little Amanda, take care of her, feed her, and let Elna babysit her. However, did you ever think of her mind? She has a little body and needs diapers just like you wished. However, how mature is she besides of the diapers?”

Maike suddenly realized Gerda was right. She ordered an age of two and diapers. Amanda’s mind could be more mature.

“Thanks, sis. I’ll do my best to keep my little girl and Elna. You know; all I ever wanted was a happy family. I’ll accept Amanda’s maturity.”

“That will be great. Ask her sometimes and she might reveal her real condition, but I’m not sure if she trusts you.”

“Do you think she doesn’t trust me?”

“Difficult to say, sis. If her mind is as mature as her real age, it is probable. Don’t forget she is almost as old as Anny. Maybe she even didn’t believe the story about Mia’s accident.”

They kept talking for about an hour until Maike decided to go home. She walked over to Anny’s room and stopped dead in her tracks when she spotted Amanda playing a video game. Now she realized her mistake, turned back quietly, returned to the living room and called Amanda.

“Mommy, I’m sorry, but I didn’t want you to see me playing GTA with Anny,” Amanda surprised Maike during their journey home.

“Sweetheart, it is all my fault; I desperately wanted a small toddler to take care of,” tears appeared in Maike’s eyes.

“Mommy, you still have a little girl to take care of,” Amanda tried to calm Maike down.

The rest of the journey home was quiet. Maike looked very sad, and she almost crashed into another car on a crossroad.

• Like 3

I am still not sure how they are doing it but I am very sure that the AHC is making these girls into babies. Even with Gerda looking out for her I still think that Elna is in great danger. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Part 9:

Elna returned from Mia’s visit before Amanda and Maike came back. She was drinking coffee with Helga in the kitchen when Amanda appeared in the doorframe and ran over to Elna. She looked shocked.

“Sweetheart, what happened?” Elna sat the little girl onto her lap, but Amanda kept silent. Neither Elna nor Helga wanted to ask her again. They guessed something serious was going on.

Elna reached to Amanda’s crotch and felt a soaked diaper. She stood up and carried Amanda to the nursery. Amanda lay down and spread her legs.

“What is going on, sweetheart?” Elna pulled down Amanda’s tights and untaped her soggy diaper.

“Elna, mommy caught me red handed when I was playing GTA with my cousin Anny. Now she knows about my real maturity,” Amanda sighed, and tears appeared in her eyes, “she looks unhappy.”

“Oh, that’s really bad. I guess she still enjoyed the little girl, and her little girl has grown up more than she wanted to. What did you tell her?” Elna asked her while cleaning her crotch.

“I tried to explain to her she still had a little girl to take care of, but I doubt it helped. Elna, I’m worried about her.”

“I understand you, sweetheart, but I can’t help her and I’m afraid you can’t do it either. It is like her dream broke into pieces,” Elna finished diapering Amanda and the little girl sat up and stretched her arms; Elna lifted her in her arms and hugged her tightly.

“Would you like to eat on your own?” Elna asked Amanda when she sat her down on the highchair, “after all, your mommy knows already.”

“Elna, feed me please,” Amanda smiled at her babysitter, “although I can eat on my own, it is pleasant to be fed. I need diaper changes anyway, and the toddler role isn’t that bad.”

“Okay, sweetheart,” Elna took the spoon and fed the little girl; she also liked it. Mrs. Haagen didn’t show up at all. Elna was taken aback, Mrs. Haagen usually came and watched Elna and Amanda. Something was wrong indeed.

--------------------------

Two days later, Elna and Amanda went to the playground, and they met Sigrun there. While Amanda was playing with the children, Sigrun showed Elna several articles that she had found in the old news.

Elna read the articles and almost fainted. Maike Haagen lived in Strandlev long ago, she had several miscarriages in the past and suffered a mental breakdown. After a long stay at a mental asylum, she moved here, and she suddenly had a small child – Amanda.

“Oh, a poor woman. She desperately wanted a baby to take care of. According to Kirsti’s findings, she probably found the ad and adopted Amanda from the mysterious A.H.C. agency. Sigrun, she caught Amanda red-handed playing GTA with her cousin Anny. Since then, she hasn’t show up and she probably doesn’t leave her room. To be honest, I’m worried about her.”

“Right, Elna; she seems to be a mentally labile person. What about her husband?”

“He is on a business trip and will come in a week.”

“That’s bad. You should call him and tell him what is going on.”

“Sorry, Sigrun, I don’t have his number.”

“Tell Helga at least.”

“Helga knows about Mrs. Haagen’s condition, but she also doesn’t know what to do.”

“Ask her to be careful and try to watch Mrs. Haagen. What if she suffers another mental breakdown?”

“I’ll do my best, Sigrun, but I’m afraid I can’t guard her, and neither can Helga.”

All of a sudden, they noticed a wailing siren and an ambulance scurried down the street past the playground. A cold chill ran down Elna’s spine and she got a bad foreboding.

“Amanda, sweetheart, let’s go home,” Elna called the little girl, and they headed home. The ambulance was standing in front of the house and the paramedics were carrying a stretcher. Helga was standing in the doorframe and crying.

“Mommy!” Amanda instantly guessed what happened and she wanted to run to the car, but Elna grabbed her and lifted her on her arms.

“Elna, let me go to mommy, please. What happened to her?”

“Sweetheart, you can’t go with mommy; children are not allowed it. Mommy is sick and she has to go to the hospital.”

Meanwhile the back door was closed, and the ambulance drove off with wailing siren. Elna and Amanda approached Helga.

“I’ve found madam in her room and empty tubes of sleeping pills were sitting on the nightstand,” Helga explained to Elna and Amanda, “and there were two envelopes there. One of them is addressed to Mr. Haagen and the second one to Amanda.”

Amanda stared in utter shock at Helga and took the letter from her hand. When she opened the envelope, there was only one small sheet of paper inside.

“My beloved daughter,

I’m sure you can read, and this is my goodbye message. Your mommy always has loved you, but she was silly and dreamed of an eternal baby. Now my dream lies in ruins and I’m not able to cope with it anymore.

Be strong please; you are not alone. Your daddy and Elna are at your side, and they love you as much I did. Try to be happy with them.

I don’t know if I can have a bold request; don’t ask about your past please. There is a dark secret in your past and even daddy doesn’t know everything.

Your loving mommy.”

Amanda broke in tears and dropped the letter. Helga picked it up and passed to Elna.

“Mommy, I want my mommy back. I want to be a little girl again and I won’t ask anything.” Amanda kept crying while Elna was holding her in her arms.

“Your mommy will be okay, sweetheart,” Elna tried to calm Amanda down.

“Why did she write me a goodbye message? She will die,” Amanda cried again, and tears ran down her cheeks.

Elna cuddled the little girl and hugged her tightly. When Amanda calmed down a little and her eyes closed, Elna put her onto her bed, pulled the letter from her pocket and read it. To her utter horror she realized it was a goodbye message indeed.

“Elna, is she alright?” Helga peeked in the room and whispered.

“She’s fallen asleep now, but God knows how she will handle the loss. Mrs. Haagen has written a goodbye message to her. What if she doesn’t make it indeed? Tell me what you know, please.”

“Elna, all I know is that Amanda has been adopted in a very odd way. Mr. Haagen paid a lot for the adoption, and he was unhappy when Amanda was diagnosed with that terrible disease. However, madam wasn’t shocked as much as her husband was. I even had the feeling she liked it.”

“Helga, would you be surprised if she wished for it?”

“To be honest, I would not. Madam always dreamed about an eternal baby she could care for even if she hired babysitters. The disease probably helped her fulfill the dream.”

Elna almost opened her mouth to tell Helga more about A.H.C., but she kept silent. After all, Helga didn’t have to know anything. She also decided not to tell Amanda anything. The poor girl could keep a happy memory without the dark secret.

Suddenly, the phone rang, and Helga answered the call.

“Haagen’s residence.”

“I’m Dr. Fredriksen from the general hospital. Mrs. Haagen has been delivered to our urgent  ICU. Can I speak a family member please?”

“Sorry, but Mr. Haagen is not at home. He will return in a week.”

“Call him please and ask him to call our hospital as soon as possible.”

“Can you tell me if she is alive, at least?”

“She is, but I can’t tell you more.”

“Thanks, doctor,” Helga hanged up.

“Thanks God, she is alive, but the doctor didn’t tell me more and, according to his voice, her condition is not good,” Helga sighed, opened her notebook, and found the number of Mr. Haagen.

• Like 5

I honestly didn't see that coming, mostly because I always expect the worst and violent. So I expected her to try and do something to Amanda to get her "little girl" back. Now I'm not sure what will happen next. Can't wait to find out.

• Like 1

I sure don’t ever want to see anyone harm themselves and that includes Mrs. Hagen too.  With her admission that Amanda has a dark past it could be enough that even if given an opportunity to regress someone else she won’t. That could be very good for both Elna and Amanda both.  
Great job.  Looking forward to seeing more. 

• Like 1

The allusion to a dark past raises intriguing possibilities, especially given the fact that Amanda is really some 15 years old.  Was she the victim of a horrific rape?  Did she murder her parents?  At this point, it wouldn't surprise me if the sinister AHC turned out to be a kind of second chance facility, but what technology could physically regress a 15 year old to a 2 year old?  How could technology prevent the normal process of physical development?  Lots of questions, lots of possibilities.  Looking forward to seeing how it all turns out. 

• Like 1
On 10/26/2023 at 2:56 PM, Guilend said:

I honestly didn't see that coming, mostly because I always expect the worst and violent. So I expected her to try and do something to Amanda to get her "little girl" back. Now I'm not sure what will happen next. Can't wait to find out.

I've written several stories "worst and violent." (Wive hunters, Alaife, Thorkant's vengeance and more). Now I'd like to change topic and let the story be nice and more romantic; I won't forget the A.H.C., but Amanda will be safe.

Part 10:

“My beloved Nils,

Forgive me my terrible deed, but I was desperate and didn’t want to live anymore. My dream fell apart, and I’ve lost my beloved toddler. It has been too much for my troubled soul.

I’d like to ask you not to question anybody about Amanda. I’ve destroyed all documents except for her birth certificate. She should be happy and remember me as her loving mommy. Elna is a good babysitter, and she should stay with you and take care of my little girl even if she can’t replace her mom.

Goodbye and remember me well.

Yours forever loving Maike.”

Nils Haagen was sitting at the desk and reading the letter over and over. Amanda was sitting on his lap. He couldn’t believe what happened and recalled the event of the last days.

As Helga called him, he instantly called the general hospital. Dr. Fredriksen informed him about Maike’s condition. She was alive but in a coma. The overdose of sleeping pills got into her blood circulation and her brain was probably damaged. According to the doctor, there was almost no chance of waking up anymore.

He instantly interrupted his business trip and hurried up home where he found Amanda in tears. The little girl desperately wanted her mom back and he wasn’t able to tell her she had been adopted.

“Sweetheart, your mommy is not dead and maybe she will wake up,” he was holding Amanda in his arms. The little girl cuddled to him, and he suddenly felt a strong emotion. He was much closer to the little girl.

He knew about Maike’s issues, and he paid a big sum for the adoption, but Maike never revealed anything more to him and he preferred not to ask anything. All he knew was a dark secret and the mysterious disease. Now he felt a big relief; Maike had destroyed all documents, and the dark secret could be buried forever. He could take care of Amanda’s future.

“Mommy wanted to die when she found me playing GTA with Anny. She wanted an eternal toddler. Daddy, my body is small, but my mind has grown up. This has been a secret up to now.”

Nils stared at Amanda wide eyed. He was in utter shock. Amanda slid down and ran to her room and came back carrying her goodbye message.

“Read, daddy. Mommy left another one for you. Ask Helga.”

Nils read the message and called Helga. She brought the envelope.

“Amanda, could you go to your room, please. This message is for me.”

“Why, daddy? I’ve let you read mine though. I’m not a toddler anymore.”

“Okay, sweetheart. Daddy has to get used to have a teenager in a toddler body.”

Amanda also read his message and recalled the argument with Mia and the mysterious A.H.C. However, mom had destroyed all the documents and there was no track about it anymore. Amanda also didn’t want to look for them.

Meanwhile, Elna entered the room and Nils passed both messages to her, too.

“Elna, what will we do now?” His voice revealed confusion.

“It is clear, isn’t it? We can fulfill Mrs. Haagen’s wish. If you agree, I’ll stay here and take care of Amanda. However, she would need some books and computer instead of toddler toys. Her mind is quite mature. Maybe she could get home schooling as well.”

“What if Maike wakes up?”

“She knows already, and she definitely loves her little girl even if her mind isn’t that little. I doubt she would object.”

“You’re right, Elna. I’ll arrange everything necessary. First of all, we should check Amanda’s knowledge level.”

“Of course, daddy,” Amanda smiled at Nils, “this is a good idea. Maybe Elna can homeschool me; at least the elementary school level.”

“I think I’d handle the high school level, too, sweetheart,” Elna replied, “I’ve graduated shortly ago.”

“Agreed,” Nils nodded, “we can start as soon as possible. Let’s find an appropriate test and I’ll order the necessary books then.”

Elna suddenly realized there was no evidence linking Amanda to the A.H.C. and Amanda was relatively safe. The A.H.C. was a criminal company and it would hardly keep any records after a successful “adoption.” Now, they could pass their knowledge to the police and the criminal activity would be stopped. It would be an act of justice for the poor Mia.

---------------------------------------

Elna, Kirsti and Sigrun were sitting in Kirsti’s apartment and discussing their plan. Amanda was at Gerda’s, and she was having fun with Anny.

“What do you propose, Elna?” Kirsti started the discussion.

“We should use the ad and the e-mail. It is more than sufficient to initiate an investigation. We shouldn’t mention Amanda or Mia at all. Did you reply to it already?”

“I did and I wrote I’d need some time to obtain the money. Hopefully it Is not suspicious.”

“I don’t think so,” Sigrun shook her head, “after all, it is a big sum though.”

“Well, let’s call the police.”

“I’ not sure. They would be too curious, and Amanda could get into troubles. Do you think they would accept an anonymous e-mail?”

“I think it is an attempt worth.”

Kirsti prepared the anonymous e-mail and sent it to the police. She used the same fake e-mail account. Elna headed to Gerda to pick up Amanda.

“Elna, I think your decision was right. A.H.C. has to be stopped at any price,” Gerda and Elna were sitting in the living room and drinking coffee. Amanda was still playing GTA with Anny.

“I feel terribly sorry for the poor Mrs. Haagen,” Elna sighed, “but I feel some kind of relief. We can stop this criminal activity.”

“Elna, I was worried about you. I didn’t want you to share Mia’s fate and I warned my sister. However, I also feel sorry for her. She isn’t a bad person, but she experienced a big trauma in her past. Her wish for an eternal toddler was really crazy.”

“Miss Gerda, can you tell me about the A.H.C. please?” Elna looked around carefully; she didn’t want Amanda to hear anything, “Do you know more?”

“Well, it won’t be any secret now. I’m sure the police will start an investigation, and everything will be revealed. The A.H.C. stands for Artificial Human Control. The company developed an advanced technology to control brain functions. They can erase memory or disable some functions, like bladder control or even motoric function. My poor sister found their ad and she literally went crazy when she accepted the offer. Her husband for paid the adoption, but he doesn’t know these details. The Approgressia Infantilis is only a cover for their brain manipulation.”

Elna stared at Gerda wide-eyed. She wasn’t able to believe what she just heard.

---------------------------------------

“Lieutenant, do you think it is a bad joke?” the police officer on duty asked his superior, showing him the anonymous e-mail.

“Hard to say. It looks fantastic, but we never know. Why does the sender want to stay in anonymity?”

“They are involved in it somehow and want to protect themselves … or somebody else?”

“At least, we could check the ad and pretend to be interested in an adoption. It is quite simple though. Create a fake e-mail account and reply to the ad.”

The next morning the lieutenant was reading the offer from the mysterious A.H.C. and a cold chill ran down his spine. He didn’t waste any second, picked up the phone and dialed the DA office.

• Like 5

It's definitely a turn of events. I hope she comes out of the coma, but as a karmic punishment she can't control her bladder and the Nanny takes over changing her diapers and kind of becomes her nanny and decides it's too much of a hassle to taking her diaper off to poop in the toilet so makes her use her diapers for that. 

I'm concerned about contacting the police, chances are there's someone there on the evil adoption center's payroll. Can't wait to see where this goes.

• Like 1

Good chapter for sure.  This one really filled in a lot of questions. I didn’t know how they were regressing these people but I was pretty sure it was indeed them doing it.  
Now Elna is going to have some big decisions to make.  She is going to have to decide if she will stay on and take care of Amanda.  This is a commitment that could last for many years.  Doing so would be great but it would also have a huge impact on her future. Her getting a job and her own life.  Does she ever want to start a family of her own? Now that the AHC has been exposed and is being investigated by the Police, I don’t think that anyone else is in danger of being regressed. 
I will be looking for more. 

• Like 1

Part 11:

The police investigation revealed a giant criminal activity. The A.H.C. was a big company and they provided wealthy customers with modified children. The advanced technology enabled almost any modification of brain functions.

Not surprisingly, Maike Haagen wasn’t the only person with crazy wishes. Many wealthy people wanted to have their own human pets. The term “pets” matched their deviant requirements. Instead of dogs or cats, they purchased modified children.

The advanced technology wasn’t able to breed humans; children were obtained from poor countries in Africa, Asia or East Europe, either bought from their mothers or kidnapped. The human traffickers found children of required age and gender and delivered them to A.H.C., where their brains were modified according to the orders.

A.H.C. managers and employees were arrested, and the entire equipment was confiscated; unfortunately, most documents were destroyed. A.H.C security policy was strict, and it included unusual emergency measures. The CEO got an anonymous warning, and he used his emergency key. Although he got arrested minutes later during his attempt to escape from the building, the modification equipment and the data servers were destroyed by small explosives mounted to the hard drives.

The confiscated equipment was useless, and a fire broke out in the server room. The emergency key also disabled the automatic fire extinguisher in the server room. When the firefighters extinguished the fire, the computers were totally destroyed.

All evidence could be obtained by a few printed documents and testimonies only; several employees and human traffickers agreed to witness in exchange for impunity. There were also a few testimonies from babysitters of the modified children. Of course, no parents revealed their identity.

The babysitters’ testimonies also revealed the wealthy parents, but the DA office hesitated about charging the parents. Arresting parents wouldn’t help the children at all. Nevertheless, social services were notified, and they paid visits to the families and introduced a correction program.

“Your child is neither pet nor toy; they are a human and need a proper education,” that was the short guidance and warning for the parents. Most parents were shocked, but all of them realized their mistake and agreed to the program, including the social services visits. It was still better than prison.

Neither Kirsti nor Elna went to the court; they wanted to protect Amanda. Nevertheless, there was a big issue; Amanda still didn’t know she was adopted. She was an intelligent girl and reading news would reveal the truth quickly.

---------------------------

”Amanda, I’d like to talk with you about an important issue, Hopefully, you are enough mature to understand what I’d like to tell you,” Elna was sitting in Amanda’s nursery and the little girl was sitting on her lap. Nils was at work and Helga went shopping.

“Elna, you look serious. What is going on?” Amanda was both curious and worried.

“Do you remember the A.H.C.?”

“Yeah, I do. Mommy and Mia were arguing about it. Do you know more?” Amanda apparently hasn’t read any news. She kept playing her role until Maike’s suicide attempt and she didn’t get too curious afterwards.

“Amanda, you are not sick. Your disease is a cover for your brain manipulation by the A.H.C. They erased your memory and disabled your bladder and bowels control.”

“Why?”

“Sweetheart, it is hard to say, but mommy wanted it.”

“Oh, I see. She wanted to have an eternal toddler. However, why did they erase my memory? What was wrong with me? What shouldn’t I remember?”

“You don’t remember your past before you turned two and Kirsti started her job, right?”

“Right, it is like hidden in a fog. What happened?”

“Amanda. I hate to tell you it, but it is better from me than from a newspaper article or from somebody else.”

“What, Elna?”

“Your mommy adopted you after your memory had been erased.”

“Wait, my mommy is not my mommy?”

“She still loves you and she has given you everything, but she couldn’t have children on her own.”

“Who is my mommy then?”

“Nobody knows, sweetheart. A.H.C. was a criminal agency that stole children from all around the world. We never can find your biological mother, I’m sorry.”

“What did she do to me?” Amanda broke into tears and snuggled to Elna.

“Remember, Amanda. I asked you earlier about your mommy and you stated she loved you and gave you everything.”

“But, she is not my mommy!”

“Right, she adopted you and she didn’t tell you about it. However, she really has behaved like your mother, and she has given you love and everything else.”

“Elna, I want to be with you.”

“You will, sweetheart. I love you deeply. According to Mommy’s wish, I can stay here and take care of you.”

“No, Elna, not here, not in this house, please.”

“Okay, sweetheart. I’ll ask your daddy and we’ll try to find a solution.”

--------------------

The next afternoon, Elna, Nils and Amanda were sitting in the living room and Elna told Nils about their discussion.

“Sweetheart, I’m terribly sorry,” Nils sighed heavily, “I knew you were adopted, but I never knew about your mature mind. Forgive me please. I also love you deeply and I’ll do everything you want.”

“You are not my father!”

“No, I’m not your biological father, but I love you anyway. I understand if you don’t want to stay here. At least, you still want to be with Elna. Where?”

“I don’t know … daddy,” Amanda called him daddy instinctively.

“We all can move to another house if you don’t want to stay here.”

“What about auntie Gerda?” an idea hit Amanda.

“I don’t know if she would accept it, but we can ask her.”

“Ask her, please. She always accepted my in my condition and Anny is a wonderful cousin.”

Gerda wasn’t surprised when Nils asked her about Amanda. She somehow expected that outcome. The only problem could arise if Maike woke up from her coma; however, the doctors didn’t believe it. Nils promised the financial support and every necessary help. He felt a big guilt and understood Amanda. He hoped that their relation could improve later.

Later in the evening Amanda went to bed. Her body was still little, and she needed more sleep. Elna and Nils continued their discussion.

“Elna, how do you see your future? You took a babysitting job, but I don’t believe you would like to stay a babysitter forever.”

“Mr. Haagen, I wanted to study, but my applications were rejected. This job is satisfactory, at least now. Amanda is a very nice girl and I love her a lot.”

“I’m glad to hear this, but this is not your future, Elna. Sorry for the words, but I believe your goals are higher than a maid. Let me help you. My world has broken into pieces as well and I’d like to have somebody I can help and support. I’m a wealthy man, but I’m all alone now. Let me help you and Amanda. Live at Gerda’s, and I’ll give you and Amanda everything you need. Apply for the university and I‘ll take care of you and your study and Amanda.”

“Thanks, Mr. Haagen, you are too generous. How can I repay it?”

“I don’t need anything, Elna. Take good care of Amanda, give her your love and I’ll be satisfied if she comes to me later, calls me daddy and gives me a hug.”

“Thank you once more. I’ll be like her mommy, Mr. Haagen,” Elna thanked Nils and went to bed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Wonderful.  I do have a question though.  If AHC was able to control their minds and body functions that make then incontinent,  what is it that is keeping them the actual size of babies? I know they were taken when they were small but there’s nothing to indicate why they stopped growing. 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, CDfm said:

what is it that is keeping them the actual size of babies?

I asked this question after part 9.  And given the importance of the technology here, the police would be swept aside and an intelligence service take over very, very quickly.  A lot of answers could be "sweated" out of everyone who worked there.  And I would expect the children to be taken and studied for purposes of reverse engineering.  It would be neat to have a sequel here that would pull back the curtain and answer your question, and others.

• Like 1

Final:

“Morning, Elna,” Elna was awakened by a kiss on her cheek. Amanda was lying next to her and cuddling to her. The little girl pinched Elna’s nose and laughed.

“Morning, sweetheart. How did you sleep?” Elna opened her eyes and kissed Amanda’s forehead.

“I slept well, Elna, but my diapees are soaked. Can you change me please?”

“Of course, sweetheart,” Elna sat up, took Amanda in her arms, and carried her to her room and put her down on the changing table. She unbuttoned the pink onesie and revealed a thick package of cloth diapers covered by rubber pants.

“What would you like to wear today? The little girl outfit or the big girl one?” Elna smiled at Amanda.

--------------------------------

A year had passed, and Amanda’s life changed significantly. She and Elna moved to Gerda first. Anny was enthusiastic and she even shared her room with Amanda. After all, they were almost at the same age and Anny didn’t mind changing Amanda’s diapers. The girls spent some time at playing on Anny’s PlayStation, but Amanda was quite curious, and she learned a lot from her cousin.

The police investigation was stopped, and the intelligence service started another round of it. Unfortunately, most of the documents had been destroyed and the regression equipment was useless without its software.

Several affected children were examined by the best neurologists and endocrinologists. The results were confusing. The growth hormone was missing and several areas in the brain were deactivated. Nobody was able to provide a reasonable explanation.

Maike didn’t wake up from her coma and she died two months after her suicide attempt. Her death made Amanda change her opinion and she accepted Nils as her father and returned home. Anny was a bit sad, but she also understood her cousin and they kept visiting each other. Nils purchased a computer for Amanda as well as the books for her homeschooling.

Elna was admitted to the university and started her study; she wanted to become a teacher at the elementary school. She had a wonderful opportunity to train her skills with Amanda. While Elna was at school, Helga took care of Amanda; after all Amanda didn’t need to much care except for her diaper changes.

Elna read about the investigation, and she asked Amanda if she would like to get examined, too. Amanda agreed and Elna took her to a private pediatrist; the doctor was very nice and sent Amanda to specialists. Nevertheless, the results were the same. Amanda would never grow up and she never would be able to control her bladder and bowels.

Amanda was a good and diligent student, but she soon found out she missed the little girl time before. While Maike wanted her to be a little girl, she hated it a lot, but now she realized it was a wonderful relax after her schooling.

While Elna was at school, Amanda behaved like a big girl and even helped Helga with her chores. She ate and dressed on her own and asked Helga for a clean diaper if it was absolutely necessary. On the other hand, her behavior changed when Elna was at home.

As long as Elna had some free time, Amanda made puppy eyes at her and changed into a little girl. Elna cared for her just like she was an actual toddler; she fed her, dressed her, played with her and changed her diapers. Amanda even wanted to wear cloth diapers often; it was a part of her little girl time. Surprisingly, Elna liked it a lot and she played with Amanda. Of course, Elna continued home schooling Amanda, but Amanda was a little girl even during the schooling.

---------------------------------------------------------

“You have to go to school in the morning, Elna, haven’t you? I’ll be a big girl and help Helga with shopping and cooking. However, I’d like to have a little girl evening when you come home,” Amanda smiled at Elna.

“Okay, sweetheart,” Elan leaned forward and kissed Amanda’s forehead. She cleaned Amanda’s wet crotch and put a disposable on her, “go and get dressed for the day. I’ll have a quick shower and we will meet at breakfast.”

“Thanks, Elna,” Amanda jumped down from the changing table and headed towards her cabinet to get dressed. She had another wonderful day ahead.

Elna smiled and left Amanda’s room. She also was looking forward to the upcoming day.

------------------- THE END -----------------------

• Like 1
8 hours ago, CDfm said:

Great story.  The ending was very sweet. It left me with a warm feeling and wanting to see more. 

Thank you :) I consider a sequel when Amanda learns about the Happy Children and moves there (it is a centre mentioned in my former stories Happy Family and Double R project). However, there are more options left for her future life.