LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Permanent hair removal

On 9/19/2023 at 3:37 PM, babyheadspace said:

Just curious of anybody gotten rid of their pubic hair permanently or have a could means to make it not grow as quickly 

Hiii!

I would certainly do permanent removal, but I think it's expensive so it's shaving for me. ( full disclosure I never looked into the cost)

🧜‍♂️

Permament hair removal seems to be an illusion.

The issue is that the most effective way of removing hair is to stop its production. That is done by removing the hair root. This partially works as a hair folicle without the root can't grow hair. The issues is

• due to growth cycles, it takes about 1-2 months to get all the hair roots.
  • hair roots regrow

As a result, even if one has removed all hair roots, hair will regrow, so hair removal process is only temporary.

There is a permanent way to remove hair, but it is a side effect of chemotherapy which causes hair to fall out. Unless a solution to the side effect is found, this form of hair removal is too costly for most.

When we look at the normal processes of hair removal -

• waxing
  • chemical
  • lazer
  • shaving

Waxing tries to remove the hair from the root, but it also removes virgin skin cells which damages the skin.

Chemicals disolve the hair, which can react with the sweat glands and create 3rd degree levels of burns and skin damage.

Lazer needs high contrast to be able to work - therefore it only works on dark hair with fair skin. However, it has to be done correct, i.e. focused beam to be able to slightly below skin surface so it kills the root. If it is not set correctly, it burns the hair at skin level and doesn't kill the root =  failure of process. Secondly, it needs to be repeated multiple times to account for each of the multiple growth cycles. As a result, unless you get an expert that does the job right, you will be paying for this numerous times (a common scam) with no other gain than one would get from shaving.

Shaving is running a sharp blade against the skin which also scrapes off virgin skin cells. This tends to create what is reffered to as shaver burn, and also make the skin tougher.

As a result, when one is looking for the same smooth baby soft skin, the only real way is multiple lazer treatment from a person that you can trust - which is rare in the semi regulated industry.

Thanks I uses J lube powder when I shave and it generally works great to get super smooth without the razor then I wash everything off with a zinc shampoo the dry off and the moisturize to get baby smooth skin it's just A big  process. I've also had  good luck using the magic shaving powder apply with a brush  and washing off with again  with a zinc shampoo  then moisturizing with abena skin care cream I got from rearz 

@babykeiffI transitioned from MTF many years ago and used electrolysis treatments to remove facial and chest hair. I would still choose this as my first choice for pubic hair removal if I were motivated enough to spend the money for it. I don't see it being brought up as a valid method but that would be a diservice.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, FretaBWet said:

@babykeiffI transitioned from MTF many years ago and used electrolysis treatments to remove facial and chest hair. I would still choose this as my first choice for pubic hair removal if I were motivated enough to spend the money for it. I don't see it being brought up as a valid method but that would be a diservice.

Hugs,

Freta

@FretaBWet,  thanks for the reminder, I just couldn't remember it off hand.

To make the information as concise as possible,  I will repost what I posted with the benefit of @FretaBWet's information....

===============================================================================================

Permament hair removal seems to be an illusion.

The issue is that the most effective way of removing hair is to stop its production. That is done by removing the hair root. This partially works as a hair folicle without the root can't grow hair. The issues is

• due to growth cycles, it takes about 1-2 months to get all the hair roots.
  • hair roots regrow

As a result, even if one has removed all hair roots, hair will regrow, so hair removal process is only temporary.

There is a permanent way to remove hair, but it is a side effect of chemotherapy which causes hair to fall out. Unless a solution to the side effect is found, this form of hair removal is too costly for most.

When we look at the normal processes of hair removal -

• waxing
  • chemical
  • electrolisis
  • lazer
  • shaving

Waxing tries to remove the hair from the root, but it also removes virgin skin cells which damages the skin.

Chemicals disolve the hair, which can react with the sweat glands and create 3rd degree levels of burns and skin damage.

Electrolisis is where a electric current (simplified) is passed down the hair to be removed. Its idea is to change the PH of the water at the hair root to become an acid as a way to kill the hair root. It does work where lazer would fail on light hair and dark skin, but again, it is dependent on the operator. On thicker hairs it has a problem as most home devices don't have the power to send high enough electric current down thick hairs. The second part of this is the removal of the hair, and since it is only the root dead, the hair is being held tight by the skin - thus removal is waxing / tweasing the individual hair. The con with this is that each hair has to be done individually and not in groups. As a result, it is ideal for eyebrows etc, but not really for genital area. Also, similar to waxing, it hurts.

Lazer needs high contrast to be able to work - therefore it only works on dark hair with fair skin. However, it has to be done correct, i.e. focused beam to be able to slightly below skin surface so it kills the root. If it is not set correctly, it burns the hair at skin level and doesn't kill the root =  failure of process. Secondly, it needs to be repeated multiple times to account for each of the multiple growth cycles. As a result, unless you get an expert that does the job right, you will be paying for this numerous times (a common scam) with no other gain than one would get from shaving.

Shaving is running a sharp blade against the skin which also scrapes off virgin skin cells. This tends to create what is reffered to as shaver burn, and also make the skin tougher.

As a result, when one is looking for the same smooth baby soft skin, the only real way is multiple lazer treatment from a person that you can trust - which is rare in the semi regulated industry.

by BabyKeiff with gratefull assistance from FretaBWet

• Like 1

I shaved and I am so smooth I posted some of my results on fetlife but if anyone's interested I can share via message or my post in the photo section  not sure as I primarily do it cause It help me be in that headspace😁