LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tinny Intruder x-mas, (11-18-23)

2 minutes ago, parkintochter said:

that wasn't you on DA? Well, I prefer to read it here anyway because the chapters are attached to each other.

ya, they go by silvercat654656 on DA and have reposed my version of The little thief. im already trying to report them and it looks like someone is already calling them out on their bullshit. 

Just now, PinkTheDinosaur said:

ya, they go by silvercat654656 on DA and have reposed my version of The little thief. im already trying to report them and it looks like someone is already calling them out on their bullshit. 

I checked too, but the version I saw there was probably yours because it was also named under Pinkthedinosaur

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Tinny Intruder ch15, New art (10-7-23)

got art for my OC's of Nikkole and Ella! ^w^ depicting a scene in chapter 1.

art was made by the fantastic grapecloudss on Deviant art.

And just a reminder, on DA, someone is still stealing my work on "The little thief." if you see them post here, please let me know. they either go by "cute little kokiri girl, patricktricks, or silvercat654656,

pink comm alt.png

• 1 month later...
  • PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Tinny Intruder x-mas, (11-18-23)

"Nathan, Nathan, hurry up!" Rose's voice echoed with giddy anticipation as she put the final touches on the Christmas tree.

"Coming," Nathan replied, sliding into the itchy Christmas sweater his mom had picked out. "Seriously, why are they always so scratchy?"

"You look adorable!" Rose exclaimed, her eyes twinkling as she glanced up at her towering son. "My little elf all grown up."

Nathan couldn't help but roll his eyes. He hadn't been "little" in years, yet every December, his mom acted as though time had stood still, conjuring memories of him sitting in her lap, engrossed in holiday tales.

"Let me grab the star," Nathan offered, reaching for the tree topper and carefully positioning it at the peak of the tree.

"It's perfect!" Rose's joyous squeal filled the room as she enveloped her son in a warm hug. "Quick, let's take the picture!"

Once again, Nathan obliged, sitting beside the tree. It was an annual ritual his mom adored. He couldn't muster the same enthusiasm for the photo op. In reality, there were other things he could be doing at that moment.

He could've been confronting the neighborhood thief swiping packages or stealing moments with his girlfriend while her intimidating dad was away on a business trip.

Yet, as his mom arranged the camera and beamed as she ran behind him, he realized that no amount of street punk justice or stolen kisses under the covers with his girlfriend could eclipse the warmth he felt seeing his mom radiate pure holiday happiness.

As he smiles for the picture, he wonders if he should tell her she forgot to put on her stockings again and her diaper was fully visible.

art was done by TomorrowPamp

commfin_by_tomorrowpamp_dggifbq-pre.png