LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Alice's Day in Very Full Diapers

Part 8

She made her way to the House as quickly as her mushy, wriggling mess of a diaper would let her, still dazed with feelings of lust for both her diaper and Harmony. But she got back to the house nonetheless.

Alice's face lit up when she saw Harmony waiting by the door for her. The redhead flashed a wide smile at the girl as she waddled up to the entrance. "There you are, hon."

Alice's face was so red you could've seen it from a mile away. "h-hi.."

Harmony came over and grasped Alice's hand, pulling her into Azalea House. "I know ya said you wanna talk, but there's somethin' you gotta see first."

"O-ok!" Alice half yelped as she was pulled inside.

Harmony brought Alice into that same room she'd been in three times today to find Jennifer and, much to Alice's displeasure, Britney.

However, her displeasure was immediately washed away when Jennifer opened her mouth and said "I would like to Congratulate our newest member Alice on making it through her trial!"

Harmony beamed next to the girl "I knew you could do it, darlin'!"

Britney just stood with her arms crossed until Jennifer nudged her with her elbow and the goth girl reluctantly spoke "I didn't think you were gonna make it through the day. Which means... I guess you're tougher than you look..." It looked as if giving such a compliment was physically painful to the girl.

It didn't seem like she could be blushing more in that moment, but somehow, she was. She'd finally done it.. she could finally be out of this diaper.. but- was that what she really wanted? Dismissing those thoughts, she attempted to stutter out a response.

"I- uh- I-I- ..th-thanks-"

She felt that the response was weak, but it was really all she had to say at that moment.

Jennifer approached Alice and pulled out a small black box, opening it to reveal the Azalea Doves official Pin that would signify her as part of the group. "May I do the honors?" Jennifer asked, not waiting for a reply before pinning it to Alice's blazer. "Welcome to the Azalea Doves, Alice." She said with a genuine smile.

Alice stared at the pin, stunned into silence. Despite the day she'd had and all the troubles she overcame, she was still surprised.

"Can I show Alice to her new room?" Harmony asked excitedly.

"Yes, I believe that would be a good idea." Jennifer answered, "I imagine she'll probably want to get out of that diaper as soon as possible."

Alice shot a discreet look at Harmony. *Maybe not quite that soon…* she thought to herself

Harmony winked at the girl "Come on, Darlin'. Let's show you your new home-away-from-home."

She took Alice upstairs and into a bedroom. It was nicer than her current on-campus room, with decorations in white and blue to match the House's signature colors.

One thing that drew Alice's attention, however, was that one half of the room--presumably her half--was spotless and bare, the other half was a bit more-disheveled and very clearly lived-in.

Was she going to have a roommate?

"W-woah.. this- ..I love it-"

She noticed the bare side contrasting with the rather homely side, looking all cozy and lived in. She didn't mention it though, as she was still surprised that she was even accepted... aaaand she was of course still distracted by her diaper..

Harmony walked over to the neat bed--Alice's bed--and sat down facing the girl. With the height difference between them, Harmony sitting down put her at about eye-level with Alice. "So... I know your mind's gotta be spinnin' faster than a Kansas twister, but did you still wanna talk about somethin' with me, hon?"

Alice wet her lips, her throat suddenly feeling very dry "yeah- w-well-.. so- in class.. I- I just.. couldn't keep my mind off my diaper.. I-I- .. I know it sounds dumb.. b-but-..." She trailed off, fearing she would embarrass herself further.

Harmony didn't take her eyes off the girl as she pulled her close and, unexpectedly, sat Alice down on her lap, one hand resting against the back of her mushy diaper for support. "Go on, darlin'. I got you." her voice carried no small amount of tenderness and compassion.

Alice squeaked softly as Harmony's hand rested on the seat of her bulky diaper. She rested her head on Harmony's shoulder.

The older Dove's free hand came up and softly stroked Alice's long blond hair. "Did ya enjoy your little 'Trial by Diaper', baby girl?" She cooed softly.

"mmh- sort of.. w-was- was this.. was this your idea?"

"Maaaaaaybe." she said, feigning innocence. "Although I'll be honest, I didn't expect to enjoy it quite this much." Alice couldn't be sure, but she thought she detected the faintest hint of a blush on Harmony's cheeks. "Didn't expect *you* to like it either, though. I thought it'd just be a funny, mildly-embarrassing Initiation."

"That's what I thought too. Well, n-not funny- just embarrassing-"

"Yeah well, was it just the diaper you enjoyed, or was there... Somethin' else?" Harmony asked with a coy smile.

"W-well- the- the thing is.. uh- I-I-.."

This next part, she whispered to Harmony, leaving no chance for anyone else to hear, despite the fact that the door was closed. "Uh- I- ...all the- all the stuff y-you all put in it.. that- u-uh- ..I liked that too-"

A smile spread across Harmony's face after Alice had whispered her innermost thoughts in her ear "And do you think you'd like to... Do it again? It'll be just between the two of us next time." she winked.

"..y-yes I- I would.. j-just- n-no worms next time.. uh- n-not that I didn't like them.. j-just-"

She trailed off, not really knowing how to end the sentence and hoping Harmony would pick up on her meaning…

"Were they a little too intense for ya?" Harmony reached down and placed her hand against the front of Alice's diaper, as if trying to feel the worms squirming through the padding. "I'll be honest I felt a *tiny* bit guilty about that one. But I couldn't let Britney best me!"

Alice squeaked again as Harmony pushed against the sodden, mushy diaper.

"Well darlin', since you seem to like bein' babied by me, have I got a surprise for you!"

Harmony shifts Alice off of her lap and walks over to the other bed across the room, pulling out a box from underneath it to reveal an almost-full package of diapers just like the one Alice put on this morning!

Alice tried to conceal a squeal of excitement. "W-woah.. this- this is- I-"

She didn't know how to put her surprise into words so instead, she ran over to Harmony, not caring about the worms' intense movements or the mushy combination of oatmeal and milkshake still squishing away, and embraced the older girl.

Harmony's surprise at Alice's sudden boldness didn't stop her from wrapping her arms around the girl. "I case it wasn't obvious, I knew those diapers were there 'cuz this is *my* bed. We're gonna be roommates, baby girl."

Alice's eyes sparkled with amazement. "R-really-?" She almost couldn't believe it.

Harmony smiled and nodded her head. "Which means we're gonna have plenty of time to explore this whole diaper thing. And maybe explore some other things too, if you want." she winked, squeezing Alice slightly.

Alice's cheeks burned "y-yeah- ...sounds- s-sounds fun…"

Harmony tilted Alice's chin up to look into her eyes. "I know you ain't used to this kinda attention, so I'm gonna spell it out for ya, hon: I'm asking you out. I wanna get to know ya a bit better, 'cuz you're cute and sweet and adorable." her fingers trail around Alice's chin and over her face tenderly. "Are ya interested?"

If Alice could've been more flustered in that moment, she would've been. "I-I- uh.. b-but- why me.. why not- Jennifer or- Britney.. o-or any of the other girls.. why- why me…?" Seems like she still needed to work on her self-esteem.

Harmony shook her head. "Ain't got no chemistry with them girls. Plus I think I intimidate them a bit." she shrugs, "But you? I feel a few sparks there, darlin'."

Alice was lost for words. Nobody had ever said that sort of thing to her before. She'd had a hard enough time asking her crushes out in the past, to the point where she'd just about given up on it. But this- how could she refuse? Then again- how could she find the words to accept.. she struggled to speak in that moment, sort of just stuttering and not really making any sounds resembling human speech.

"Cat got your tongue, darlin'? Or is the baby girl just too small for grown-up words?" she teased, lightly booping Alice in the nose.

Now that. That single sentence might as well have knocked her out. She was stunned, to say the least. She tried to speak again, but if what she said before had any sort of resemblance to words, that resemblance was entirely lost now. It was mostly squeaks and "eep" sounds.

"My, you *are* just a flustered little baby, ain't ya?" she cooed at Alice. "I think I like pushin' your little buttons, baby girl." She said, lightly prodding Alice's tummy.

Alice just nodded and squealed at the tummy tickles, still unsure of what to say.

"You've had a long day, little Alice." Harmony said, before maneuvering the stunned girl into her bed and laying down next to her, pulling the blanket up over both of them. "I think you could use a little nap-nap in my bed." she reached down between Alice's legs and patted her bulging diaper. "We can take care of that later."

To be honest, Alice was very tired. As soon as Harmony laid her down in bed she began to close her eyes... Before she did though, she had one more question to ask.

"..d-do you think I-I c-could wear diapers every day..?" Before waiting for an answer from the older Dove, she closed her eyes and began to breathe with the slow and rhythmic signs of sleep.

The last thing that registered in Alice's fading consciousness was a warm chuckle from the girl beside her. "I think this is the start of somethin' beautiful, baby girl."

The End

//////////////

And with that, this exiting part of Alice's story comes to a close... But what lies ahead? 

Princessdiapergirl and I have discussed a sequel and are very much interested in continuing the epic saga of Alice and her new Mommy/GF Harmony.

IF there is a sufficient demand for it... And if we can come up with an idea for a sequel. 😅 Tbf we're both kinda stumped on what exactly we want to do for a sequel. 

Which is where YOU come in! 😉

If you, our dearest readers, have any ideas for what you'd like to see in a sequel--be they big ideas or small--sharing them down below could very well give us the creative spark we need to start writing again. 😁

Regardless, I just wanted to thank all of you lovely people for taking time out of your busy lives to read this. It felt good to write again. ☺️🥰

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Wannatripbaby changed the title to Alice's Day in Very Full Diapers (Final Chapter!)
  • Wannatripbaby changed the title to Alice's Day in Very Full Diapers
  • 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Gentle Gemma said:

Usually I'm more into regression, but I REALLY enjoyed that! Well done! I'd be happy with a sequel! 

Thank you! 😁

We do have some tentative ideas for a possible sequel, but I just started a new job this past month and that's been draining most of my energy lately. But I think I'm starting to fall into a routine that works for me so hopefully I'll be back on the writing bandwagon soon. 😊

If you have any ideas for what you'd like to see in a sequel, I'd love to hear them! 😁