LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daily Diapers Logo Pixel Art

Horatio Husky

I make my own using IrfanView which has size change (I use 45p as the standard)and resample and has the ability to convert images to .ico as well has having the main display image "live [you can draw on it, change its size, etc]". It does include a mini paint program and media player and is compatible with  Filters Unlimited and Filter Factory and some Photoshop 8bf filters and other things I also have Gimp (the poor man's Photoshop), Krita, which YouTuber Age of Asparafus has used to duplicate some of Bob Ross' work and Inkscape (the poor man's Illustrator), as well as a standalone version of mspaint from Widnows 7. Also, Paint has come up in the world. You can get them through Ninite and Foss Hub, which specialize in clean software downloads. I also have FastStone, which, lIrfanView, is an image/Viwer/editor

Actually, DD could use a new more human logo, DPF had a guy in a what looked like a thick diaper covered with rubber panties. It was clearly founded as a boy thing since it was founded by such as "Diaper Pail Fraternity". The idea of including girs/LG's came later and  Sissy was not even on the map. Carolyn's Kids had one page of things that could be condidered sissy labelled as such. She did represent LG fairly well for the time and had some Transfestied and Domme but thise were better represented in her non-AB catalog