LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Introducing Starlight: ABDL, Meditation, and More

Hello, fellow kindred spirits! 🌟

I am Starlight. Originally from Australia, I've relocated to Portugal with aspirations of establishing an intentional community and furthering my business endeavors. Today, I stand before you with an open heart, ready to embrace a chapter of my life that I once kept hidden. ❤️

My journey with the ABDL community has been one of self-acceptance. For years, I wrestled with feelings of shame, pushing away this integral part of me. But now, I'm diving back in, wearing my diapers with pride. In the embrace of the ABDL spectrum, I see myself as a 4-year-old boy, cherishing the comfort of diapers, the joy of baby play, and the companionship of Fluffs, my beloved plushie sheep. Alongside my little side, I have a nurturing spirit. I absolutely adore being a caregiver and find immense joy in looking after other littles, celebrating the balance of giving and receiving care. One of my cherished dreams is to have my very own adult-sized baby nursery, ideally with a serene view out towards the ocean. 🤗

Beyond the ABDL world, I'm deeply rooted in spirituality. As a meditation teacher and community developer, I find peace and purpose in nature, travel, ecstatic dancing, and soulful conversations. My past is intertwined with the ABDL community, from my early days on ADISC and FurAffinity to my role as marketing manager of Littles Downunder in Australia. 🌈

To all who read this, my hope is to connect with souls who, like me, find joy in the ABDL world and are also on their own spiritual journey. If you share these interests, I'd love to get to know you!

• Like 1

Hello, and welcome to DD. It’s nice to meet you, and I’m glad you joined us. Please come in, make yourself at home. I think, you’re well on your way! A very nice introduction. There’s many likeminded people here. Please be sure, Fluffs is welcome as well, have him join us too. I always say, relax, have fun, and enjoy! Hope to see you around. Any questions, just ask. 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

Hello, and welcome to DD. It’s nice to meet you, and I’m glad you joined us. Please come in, make yourself at home. I think, you’re well on your way! A very nice introduction. There’s many likeminded people here. Please be sure, Fluffs is welcome as well, have him join us too. I always say, relax, have fun, and enjoy! Hope to see you around. Any questions, just ask. 

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I truly appreciate your kind words. I'm already feeling right at home here. I'll definitely let Fluffs know he's welcome too. I'd love to chat more if you're up for it. Thanks again, and looking forward to getting to know you better! ❤️🙏

7 hours ago, Lil Leo said:

Hiii!

Welcome !

🧜‍♂️

Nice to meet you! Thank you for the welcome 😊

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...