LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Else Find It Patronizing That Dd Asks For $?

Here here BabyDavey, well said!

And to spiderman - going by what I was able to understand from your lengthy 'Resignation Speech' above, I'm amazed you are still here and posting on the boards 3+ hours later? You seem to hold DD in such contempt, I'm wondering why you're still here!?

D :huh: lly

after i had posted that i got a private messege saying that all we hadda do is 20 posts to get verrified and to be able to access the chat room, and i should already be Verified becouse last time DD did this i sent id with my birthdate on it,,, so what happened to that ? oh wiat i hadda reregister ??? for what i have no clue

I do not find it patronizing, demeaning, or condescending in any way, Jay-in-Pampers.

Honeslty, I think you're taking a simple policy too personally. We didn't single you out as not being recognized in the community - nor anyone specifically - which is why we do the automatic upgrades to people who are well known, or have demonstrated stability in this community.

I totally agree, DailyDi, and I applaud your continuing efforts to improve this site. You certainly don't have to defend yourself or justify your policies to me or anyone else here, IMO. However, you have always taken the time and calmly set the record strait, despite the accusations. I for one appreciate your tolerance and dedication, especially when under fire.

You must be doing something right as many of us feel this is the best ABDL site on the net. Though I have voiced my opinion on a few occasions about possible improvements, I have always felt your intentions were/are sincere and in the best interest of the community. I hope others here feel the same.

First off I must give my apologies that I am unable to post my thoughts as clearly, legible and well thought out as spiderman did above me. I just wanted to send a quick thank you to DailyDi for all the work, effort and money that goes into the site. I don't use the chat feature, but I do frequent the site. I paid the $1 for the verification in hopes that most of it went to the site, not to paypal - a rather meager token of my support. If DailyDi aligned itself with some Canadian vendors, I would use their link as well to support them even further.

I don't see the $1 as a money-grab. I see it more as a firewall, keeping out those which you don't want.

Once again, thanks, DailyDi! Keep up the good work!

i admit there was a time in the past when i was quite annoyed by having to give any personal information in order to get into DD chat, however, as i've watched this chatroom/forum over the last few years, i've come to understand the value of such a tactic. i believe Davey has said it best so far when he said........"I see it more as a firewall, keeping out those which you don't want" ... I would assume that there is some responsibility as the owner of such a website even if it is just ethical...so i don't blame DD at all for taking action...one must do what they must to protect themselves from those things which are destructive....

Fortunately i've spent enough time here and DD has given me a "free pass" so to speak......if He hadn't i'd might not of used a credit card or paypal because i also have a fear of tieing personal information to my abdl persona....so i can understand this frustration....however...to accuse him of being in it for the money is just crazy...i can not imagine that for the few bucks he will eventually pull in over time.........He will ever bring in an ammount that will affect his financial status....the time and effort alone that He's put into this site to me is well worth a "buck" for the ammount and quality of services He has provided ............and the only limitations for those not wanting to spend the "buck".....is to not allow you to chat.......and......He's provided you options to even avoid that........

So despite the frustrations this may cause ....... i think DD has taken the time to look outside the box and come up with a creative solution which if really looked at closely ....shows how much He also values the community and has gone out of His way to provide a service that is accessable to those of legal age and in addition is taking a stand to secure a safety net for those not yet 18 years old!

Way to Go DD.......and much thanks!

Jennie

I totaly agree with daily di on this. it's a dollar well spent. if i was asked to pay an extra dollar to use chat i would. you don't have to get a credit card, you can always get a prepaid debit card, they have them almost every where. and with a debit card, you can take advantage of all those good online deals on cases of diapers :P