LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best process for soft stool with tunnel plug?

I like the idea of not having any control.

With tunnel plugs the hole isn’t as wide as your sphincter can open so fecal matter can get stuck. 

What’s the best course of action or prep for fast acting affects?

I don’t want to wear the plug in for more than a couple hours.

I was thinking fiber loading the day before and then taking an osmotic oral laxative and drinks tons of water?
However, I don’t know how long those take to work. 

Slightly overdose on a magnesium supplement. Harmless for the body, but guaranteed soft stool / diarrhoea. Drinking lots of raw eggs and raw milk in one sitting will also do the trick. Fiber tends to thicken the stool.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I discovered the hard way that eating a stick of butter also gives you loose stools. I didn't even need a tunnel plug to shit uncontrollably in my diaper during my usual evening walk.

What a mess that was.

On 9/10/2023 at 6:34 AM, cathdiap said:

I discovered the hard way that eating a stick of butter also gives you loose stools. I didn't even need a tunnel plug to shit uncontrollably in my diaper during my usual evening walk.

What a mess that was.

I'm trying to imagine this... so did you just straight up eat a stick of butter with the intention of experiencing incontinence? Or ate butter for the hell of it without expectation or did you just have a bunch of butter in a meal? I'm oddly curious about it but I am not sure I can just sit down and eat a stick of butter, lol. If that's what you did, kudos!

5 minutes ago, cathdiap said:

@Hannah YMS

This story was my inspiration. But I found out that your body needs to adapt to large quantities of fat first. 🤣  Otherwise you're at risk of diarrhoea.

So to answer your question, I ate a stick of butter that day. 

This just tickles the hell out of me for some reason, lol. I'll check out the video. Thanks!

5 minutes ago, Hannah YMS said:

This just tickles the hell out of me for some reason, lol. I'll check out the video. Thanks!

You're welcome. Let me add that it doesn't work for everyone when it comes to weight loss. The diarrhoea does when you are not fat adapted.  

• 2 months later...

I used my tunnel plug for the first time today for a longer period of time. First overnight and now throughout the day. Both times I lubricated the inside and outside of the plug with lots of Vaseline and then inserted it. Both times my diaper filled up completely uncontrollably and I didn't even notice it until I thought I had wet myself uncontrollably because my diaper got thicker. I always had problems with the tunnel plug getting blocked before, but with lots of Vaseline this wasn't a problem at all, without any other aids.