LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Movie scenes that turn you on?

From a young age, I always enjoyed a particular scene from Disney's The Jungle Book (hence my username!). It's the scene when Bagheera yanks on Mowgli's loincloth whilst he holds onto a tree, attempting to drag him to the Man Village. My fascination continued into adulthood, and now I find it quite stirring. The noises Bagheera makes whilst he has the loincloth in-between his teeth and the idea of pulling on underwear like that is something I find really enjoyable. Does anyone else have a scene(s) that weren't supposed to be arousing, but that turn you on?

vlcsnap-2021-12-05-18h59m06s483.png

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
9 minutes ago, feralfreak said:

uhh, mogli is a CHILD.

Read my post. It's got nothing to do with Mowgli being a child. I said the noises made by Bagheera and the idea of having underwear pulled like that is what I found appealing. I do not support kink/sexual stuff where children or child characters themselves are sexualised in any form.

Apologies if my original post was/is confusing. I didn't mean to cause offense.

5 hours ago, nappy-cub said:

Read my post. It's got nothing to do with Mowgli being a child. I said the noises made by Bagheera and the idea of having underwear pulled like that is what I found appealing. I do not support kink/sexual stuff where children or child characters themselves are sexualised in any form.

Apologies if my original post was/is confusing. I didn't mean to cause offense.

i tend to misunderstand things, i dont go for minors either, i think any who does should be eviscerated in ways that make the stuff seen in "law abiding citizen" look mild.

18 hours ago, Apache Raccoon said:

Not from a movie and it doesn't turn me on anymore.

But as a teen I remember a scene in an early episode of The Simpsons (Some Enchanted Evening)  where Bart sucks on Maggie's pacifier and I found that a real turn on at the time.

Screenshot (14).png

I can understand this as it as some connotations to ABDL. There aren't many scenes that pertain to ABDL so I guess this was an early example of what that could look like.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

There is a scene in the cult classic movie "Saturn 3" (1980) where Farah Fawcett appears in a white baby-doll nightie with what looks like a diaper on.  They are panties, but they look like they are padded in the crotch.  I was able to freeze-frame the scene and even my ex-wife agreed that she was wearing a diaper.