LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

An ABDL fanart intentionally

11 years ago, a South American news page thought it would be fascinating to tell the story of a young Japanese adult who, due to his busy job, decided to wear adult diapers when doing his office work, even wearing his diaper when he had to wear skirt (long skirt by the way) in order not to suspect even a real photograph that harms the office worker in diapers, the news decided to order an animated illustration of how young oriental women proudly and joyfully wear their highly remarkable adult diapers (even without wearing pants or skirts) while western women would wait hours and hours suffering and torturing themselves waiting in lines for a bathroom instead of a soft, fluffy and colorful women's diaper.

She also explains that at work she usually gets wet every certain period of time and then proceeds to change into a new diaper and that she has not told her boyfriend that she wears diapers when she usually meets him, without any intention of being a Diaper Lover, by the young woman or her boyfriend.

PN12102012173205 (3).jpg

Screenshot_20230817-205154_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230817-205242_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230817-205304_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230817-205314_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

@Bestseller

I believe that this is one of the things that happened in Japanese culture. because of the things that people do, they get really busy, and I guess the most important thing is that they don't want to waste time stopping to do something as mundane as a diaper change.  It has been widely known that adults are gravitating to diapers more and more, and it's becoming more and more of an accepted practice I guess in Japan. They even have information about children who are wearing diapers for longer., and I guess that is one of the things that caught my attention when it first started to be reported in several different ways.

In retrospect, wearing a diaper is not only helpful for those that are incontinent, but they're also helpful for those who are really busy and might not have the time to be able to constantly be running to the bathroom for a change. In my estimation, there are more people probably in the world that use diapers than we think there might be, and I have no idea about the number of people that use diapers, but I know they're getting more popular! I mean why not: you end up using a diaper that way you don't have to stand in a line for people in a queue waiting to go to the bathroom: for my purposes, I don't have to worry at all about getting up, because my diaper is there to help me. Not to say that I won't get up and take care of it, but it's a lot easier when you don't have to rush and it's a lot safer and more comfortable for me. If it's more comfortable for me, then it must be comfortable for those that are in Japanese workplaces, and it's always been known as far as I understand it that women usually can get away with wearing diapers, because of the fact that they wear skirts and other types of clothing that cover the body, so that diapers are not noticeable. I've known people that also wear long dresses and I mean long ones:  Women can get away with that because they wear these dresses, and they also can get away with wearing protection or pads because they deal with the menstrual cycle, and that is also another thing that men have to take into consideration as well. Because women can hide the diapers a lot easier than men can, it'll be something that will probably continue for a long time.

Also you have to realize that it is more convenient for certain people to wear diapers. Because I wear 24/7, I don't have to worry about going to the bathroom, I don't have to worry about whether I can go to the bathroom, I just have to be careful where I go to the bathroom if at all, especially if I'm out but normally it's not that bad. Wearing diapers is no different than wearing underwear the only difference is it's an underwear choice. Many cultures have differing views about wearing diapers, and I know that Japanese culture probably has seen a lot of people wear diapers and it becomes more and more acceptable. What I'd love to see happen is that people that wear diapers for whatever reason are accepted, and that way they don't have to hide and they don't have to worry about being chastised because they wear diapers. There are a lot of people that are in the world out there, in the professional and personal world that do wear diapers. They do that because it's easier for them, or because they need it. The most important thing is that people are comfortable and comfortable with themselves, and the decisions they make. I know for example that because I decided to start wearing full time in 2020, that my life has changed for the better. I don't worry as much, because there's a lot of things that are out of my control, and there's a lot of things that are within my control. Having incontinence is not something that I think I should have to worry about, and on a scale of one to 10, incontinence is zero! Reason I say that is because it's easier to take care of a problem if you have all of the right supports and all the right equipment. If you have the equipment that you need, taking care of a diaper change is something that's very easy: think about it you take about five minutes to go into the bathroom, and you do whatever you do, but when you're changing a diaper, it might take a tad bit longer, but it's not that bad, and being able to take care of what you throw away is just another thing that you add to the regimen. You get used to that regimen It's not bad. Not that bad. As I have all the right supports and equipment, that makes it a lot easier on my psyche and my mental health, as well as to say that I'm just gonna let things happen, because I have a lot more things that are more important than worrying about whether I wept myself or mess myself, because that's what the diaper is there for, that's one less thing I have to worry about. Sure I have to worry about changing myself or when it happens or where it happens, but I'm not too worried about it, because the diaper is there for a reason!

I also have to realize that most times when you end up with news sources you have to know the source and you have to determine the accuracy or the truthfulness of the article. Since I've seen a lot of these types of articles that talk about people in Japan wearing diapers more often, I know that this is not fake this is something that is real. A lot of professionals as I said may decide that they wear diapers for whatever reason, and I wouldn't be surprised if doctors may wear diapers at some point, or do something else depending on what they do, but this story to me is legit, because I've seen many of these types of stories that talk about this I've always been taught that you always check the source and you always question the veracity of the information, but in this case I don't need to worry about that, because I know that it is more likely than not to be true.

Thank you for posting this information, it's always good to be able to read news and find out what is going on in the world like that!

Brian

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...

Spa Magazine is (or was) a satirical magazine in Japan. Think "The Onion". The joke ended up getting spread around, with plenty of content creators and news sites just citing other sources and never doubting its veracity, because so many other sources were talking about it and Japan is known for being industrious and a bit wacky. 

Sensationalism sells. Kinda like the idea that the astronaut Lisa Nowak wore adult diapers she'd stolen from NASA (even though NASA has a meticulously rationed stock of Absorbencies, a cheap pull-up NASA bought all of when that company went out of business). She didn't even wear diapers, but fiction is often more entertaining than reality.