LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are there any stores in the U.S. that sell adult cloth diapers on site?

I'm looking for adult size cloth diapers sold in the store in the U.S., specifically the velcro tab type. I have some from Rearz that work but is right on the edge as far as size and would like to see others and maybe even try them on before buying.

1 hour ago, tigercub59 said:

I know that Amazon does, that's how I got my first half dozen, but I'm looking for actual stores that I can visit to see them in person and hopefully try on before buying.

Pretty sure the only way to "try before buying" is to order sample samples from various sites.

My inner Baby in Noblesville Indiana but they are currently fighting a lawsuit with the city and their store is temporarily closed.

Changing Times in Las Vegas but they may be closing their storefront in the near future.

Rearz lists several stores on their website in which some are listed as physical stores: https://rearz.ca/retailers/

Thank you Barnburner, I travel a lot and would like to go to these places to see them. I have already visited the one in Denver and the sales lady there was very friendly and helpful. They were out of the cloth diapers with the velcro types. I did get some very good samples of disposables there.