LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Activities or position affect Castor Oil effects?

Hello everyone,

Do you know anything about this:
Does it matter if and what activities you do after taking Castor Oil regarding its effect?
Or the position of your body. Walking, standing, sitting or lying down.

I've tried it myself at least 3 times and it didn't work once. Dose used 20ml to 50ml.
(mixed with Chocolate milk)
The only thing I always did was actually lie down after the intake.

I always get jealous (meaning in a positive way) when I read that others succeed. Would like to experience that real uncontrollable 😉

* Eventually when I have the right dose or mixing ratio that will work for me, I also want to try to take it before going to sleep.

I have been given castor oil numerous times. I can say in larger doses I have experienced a sore tummy and cramps but I'd like to say 95% of the time within a few hours I cannot manage to hold my bowels for very long and inevitably end up messing myself regardless if I wanted to or not.

On 8/15/2023 at 5:07 PM, saskia_v said:

Hello everyone,

Do you know anything about this:
Does it matter if and what activities you do after taking Castor Oil regarding its effect?
Or the position of your body. Walking, standing, sitting or lying down.

I've tried it myself at least 3 times and it didn't work once. Dose used 20ml to 50ml.
(mixed with Chocolate milk)
The only thing I always did was actually lie down after the intake.

I always get jealous (meaning in a positive way) when I read that others succeed. Would like to experience that real uncontrollable 😉

* Eventually when I have the right dose or mixing ratio that will work for me, I also want to try to take it before going to sleep.

I drank a whole small bottle once and it cleared me out in only a few hours. There are other ways to simulate the uncontrolled poop you seem to be after. 

On 8/22/2023 at 6:46 PM, gmcchamp99 said:

I have been given castor oil numerous times. I can say in larger doses I have experienced a sore tummy and cramps but I'd like to say 95% of the time within a few hours I cannot manage to hold my bowels for very long and inevitably end up messing myself regardless if I wanted to or not.

Do remember what amount/dose (.... ml) you been given that time?

5 hours ago, diapered charles said:

I drank a whole small bottle once and it cleared me out in only a few hours. There are other ways to simulate the uncontrolled poop you seem to be after. 

That would have been 100ml the whole bottle?
What other ways you pointing to? Would like to experience/simulate indeed uncontrolled poop

On 8/27/2023 at 9:44 AM, saskia_v said:

That would have been 100ml the whole bottle?
What other ways you pointing to? Would like to experience/simulate indeed uncontrolled poop

I imagine the bottle wasn't more than 100 mls. There are so many ways to induce uncontrolled poop. Most methods traveling through the entire digestive track will give the recipient time to react. I recommend things going through the back door. My favorite is a few suppositories until the situation gets dire, then pump a fleet enema in there. Many here love the marshmallow trick as well. 

• Like 1
On 8/27/2023 at 9:44 AM, saskia_v said:

Two or three table spoons is usually the dose I receive. I have had upwards of 6 table spoons worth and the results were literally explosive.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/5/2023 at 3:49 AM, gmcchamp99 said:

Two or three table spoons is usually the dose I receive. I have had upwards of 6 table spoons worth and the results were literally explosive

I tried a experiment once and chugged the whole 6oz bottle which is 12 table spoons. 

I will never try it again. The results were super nova class exploseive. I was pukeing in the toilet within 5minutes while wetting and messing my diaper. I wouldn't have been able to avoid messing the diaper if I tried as I was pukeing the whole time I was messing and wetting the diaper. 

I was diapered for 2weeks 24/7 after that for fear of shitting my pants while shopping seeing as even though I thought I puked everything out and keept running to the toilet hours after and kept getting false alarms watched a movie and drank a coffee and at the end of the movie stood up to realise the diaper was totaled. 

Sorry man but when it results in temporary  nerve damage and feeling like someone poured gasoline on your asshole and lit it on fire for days after it isn't worth the pain. 

Hi all,

Have tried another attempt, 50ml on an empty stomach in the morning.

Then I started some housekeeping. Chosen for tasks that require me to move a lot and I kept moving. So changing beds, doing laundry, which meant I had to climb stairs in the house.

I must say that I indeed felt movement in my intestines quite quickly! Was pleasantly surprised and thought yes, on the right track 🙂

Then took a half hour break, sitting on the couch. Still felt some movement in the intestines regularly. As a final exercise activity, vacuuming. Every now and then I also got small intestinal cramps...I became more and more "excited" and hoped that it would get worse and worse.

Unfortunately not, it weakened again, and it was only 4 hours later that I defecated in a normal way.

So I'm making progress....

Maybe next time it will work out completely...

That's  I thought 😂

Isnxt the reason they say to take on a empty stomach so you aren't going all excersist scene ?

I mean the time I tried to drink a whole 6oz bottle If I filmed I could have stared in a knock off film  "Getting the demons out  the effective but ugly way" 

*disclaimer not a self help guide to possessions please seek your local priest for more information 

😂😂😂😂