LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Newish diaper lover

Hello!  I need some advice to mull over.  

I LOVE wearing diapers.  I’ve been wearing for several months.  My husband loves me in them, too.  I only use for number 1.  I am a professional outside of the home so I wear panties to work each day.  Sometimes, in the winter, I will wear a pull-up.  As soon as I get home, I immediately change into a proper diaper.  I then change into a MegaMax before bedtime.  There have been a few times I have woken up wet but I’m pretty sure I woke up during the night and used my diaper.  Sometimes on the weekends, I will spend the entire weekend diapered, which I love. When I am diapered, I immediately begin using it a small amount at a time so I don’t flood.  It’s like my body just knows.  I never have troubles switching back to panties after a long weekend in diapers. 

This is my dilemma - from what I’ve read, if I continue wearing every night, there’s a decent possibility I will become a bedwetter.  Has anyone just taken off a few days and slept naked or worn undies every so often to keep that control?  

I’m kinda at a crossroads.  I just don’t know how to continue and I wanted some opinions from others who have been through this.  I do not have a desire to become daytime IC.  We love the water and swimming and we live in the Deep South - where it’s been over 100 for days.  It would cause many problems I do not want to deal with.  Do I want to wear during the day when my husband tells me to or when that desire hits?  Yes.  Do I want to wear each day when I get home from work until the next morning?   Yes.  Does becoming a bedwetter scare me?  Sorta.  Will it be the end of the world?  Nah.  

Any advice from seasoned wearers would be so helpful!  I am loving this site so far.

4 hours ago, southerndl said:

Hello!  I need some advice to mull over.  

I LOVE wearing diapers.  I’ve been wearing for several months.  My husband loves me in them, too.  I only use for number 1.  I am a professional outside of the home so I wear panties to work each day.  Sometimes, in the winter, I will wear a pull-up.  As soon as I get home, I immediately change into a proper diaper.  I then change into a MegaMax before bedtime.  There have been a few times I have woken up wet but I’m pretty sure I woke up during the night and used my diaper.  Sometimes on the weekends, I will spend the entire weekend diapered, which I love. When I am diapered, I immediately begin using it a small amount at a time so I don’t flood.  It’s like my body just knows.  I never have troubles switching back to panties after a long weekend in diapers. 

This is my dilemma - from what I’ve read, if I continue wearing every night, there’s a decent possibility I will become a bedwetter.  Has anyone just taken off a few days and slept naked or worn undies every so often to keep that control?  

I’m kinda at a crossroads.  I just don’t know how to continue and I wanted some opinions from others who have been through this.  I do not have a desire to become daytime IC.  We love the water and swimming and we live in the Deep South - where it’s been over 100 for days.  It would cause many problems I do not want to deal with.  Do I want to wear during the day when my husband tells me to or when that desire hits?  Yes.  Do I want to wear each day when I get home from work until the next morning?   Yes.  Does becoming a bedwetter scare me?  Sorta.  Will it be the end of the world?  Nah.  

Any advice from seasoned wearers would be so helpful!  I am loving this site so far.

Welcome to Daily Diapers! The general consensus, to me, seems to be that one has to actively train to become a bedwetter. I've been wearing diapers to bed for years and only after untraining for almost 2 years am I starting to see results of sleep wetting. One of the best ways to prevent yourself from slipping into the path of sleep wetting would be to get up out of bed before you pee your diaper. Whether you go to the bathroom and sit on the toilet to pee your diaper or you stand up out of bed so you can pee standing up. This, I think, will be a good way to prevent sleep wetting.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

If you have no form of incontinence then you should have no trouble with retraining for not wetting at night. Wearing diapers to bed for a long period of time and getting used to wetting laying down or in your sleep (even if you wake only partially) will probably lead to weakening signals at night. If you experience any kind of incontinence (like me, urge incontinence-i can't Wake and make it to the bathroom without an accident) it will be more difficult, as I've tried it myself, taking a break.. two accidents later and I'm back to diapered! I'm 24/7 by choice. 

• Like 3