LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would anyone want to trade diapers DFW Texas

Quite the collection, sir! I have a good number of diapers in stock - about 12 cases - but I don't think I have as much of a variety as you do! I wish I could unpack some of mine and put them on a shelf like that, but they stay in cardboard boxes in the basement, except for the ones in my diaper drawer. My in-laws stay at our place for a weekend every few weeks, and my kids sometimes have friends over, so rows and rows of diapers on a shelf in the basement or an upstairs closet could raise questions. Maybe someday. 

• Like 1

@diaper Richard

I agree with my colleagues. That is an incredible selection of diapers, and sometimes that can make someone very envious! I was lucky that at the end of June of this year, I was able to spend down because I needed to spend over $800 in money that I have available for my program. I chose to buy diapers and onesies from multiple places, and I ended up getting a bunch of different types of plastic back diapers. I have not been Disappointed, because I'm able to use different diapers and be able to have fun with it.

When you are incontinent or you have a disability, and you need diapers 24/7, you need diapers and there's no question about that. I have cerebral palsy and I have the diagnosis necessary to use diapers because I need them. However, There are the really cheap diapers that you get covered by medicaid, and then you have to go through a whole bunch of silliness to be able to prove that you can't use the cheap diapers and you need plastic backed ones. I went through a time in 2019 where it took me two months before I couldn't use anymore of the product that they were giving me because it just wasn't working for me. Once I was able to prove that I needed the plastic back diapers and they worked, I was able to continue to use them and there was a special contract special pricing agreement that they made so that a provider in New Hampshire could provide me what I needed. Now that I have the Mega Max Diapers I am feeling a lot better a lot more confident, and those diapers work for me.

now that I have to wear diapers 24/7 because of incontinence, you had in the parts of the lifestyle that you want, and then you add the fun parts. Some people like baby toys, some people like pacifiers, some like bottles, or other babyish things. This is cool because that makes them more and more like the people they want to be. Whatever you choose to add and however you choose to do it, whether you're an AB or you're A DL, You add the Parts of the lifestyle that work for you, that make it special for you, whether you have a significant other that helps you, or plays with you, or supports you, there are things that you add to make it work best for you. In my case, I have to wear diapers anyway, so I like the idea that I can choose different diapers, and having ABDL diapers on top of the diapers that you use for medical use are pretty awesome, because you can have different colors and styles and you can act more and more babyish if you wish, or it may bring back parts of your childhood where you had good memories or something.

I've always liked the plastic back diapers, and I don't see why they make these cloth backed ridiculous diapers that they call diapers that don't have a 3rd of the capacity of what people that are fully incontinent both ways and severely incontinent both ways wear To deal with it. I am constantly amazed that companies are allowed to sell plastic back diapers that don't even have that capacity, or that cause more trouble than it's worth, and there are The type of diapers that probably cost you 1/2 a cent to make, and you sell them for $3 and you can give me 300 of them a month, and I couldn't even use a third of that, and sometimes even when I had the crappy diapers, I would end up with redness I would end up with chafing, and I would end up with marks in places that I didn't want, and even when using the diapers they didn't even work right for me so I was peeing on the floor or making a mess on the floor, and then there was no order control! Those are things that you absolutely need when you're dealing with diapers! I don't care if you're two years old or you're 51, You need good diapers just like a kid that is in diapers needs good quality diapers because a kid may have to use them and sometimes a kid has a blowout just like an adult would. How a company can sell the type of diapers that they call diapers that aren't even plastic backed is beyond me.

Richard: you have an incredible stash of diapers, that would make probably everyone in this thread jealous! I know that when I started wearing diapers 24/7 it kind of felt funny that I would want to order ABDL Diapers,however, when I talk to my case manager she was telling me from the beginning when I started wearing diapers that it really isn't my fault and there are many people that are in my position where they are incontinent and they don't have any control. Told her that my decision was I was going full time 24/7 diapers because it's easier for me and I don't have to worry about things: it just happens and I take care of it, and it's just a part of life. I understand that there are people that sometimes want to use the cloth diapers which I have no problem with, but the plastic back diaper is more like something that we grew up with, if we're born in the 70s, and they started doing these other cloth backed diapers probably about the late 90s early 2000s because they're worried about skin, but there's always one thing that we can do to take care of that: you use a darn good barrier cream because that's the way it's supposed to be. I learned that from a good friend here and I'll always remember her counsel. The diaper that you use needs to be able to hold whatever you're going to throw at it, otherwise it's not a good diaper, and I hate to see these companies making money off the backs of people that need the diapers because of incontinence. It's bad enough that we're incontinent to start with, it's even worse that the people that are supposed to help us the state, especially for people that are disabled or need help because their low income would be thrown into a situation where they are covered by Medicaid and they don't even get halfway decent diapers: they think everything that they throw at us is going to save them money, and help everyone, and I have had to tell people that we're not all in the same box, so you can't throw us on one box and tell us that we need to use 1 supplier! I told them that if they had to wear the diapers that they tell us that we have to wear, they wouldn't want them because they don't work! I even had people tell me when I did my research in 2019 to go to another supplier, and by the diapers that you want to buy cause the ones that they tell us that we need to use aren't good, and I've even talked to a lady that takes care of her loved ones, and she has to buy diapers that work for them at her expense! My main concern is that people that need good diaper should have them, and we need to have choices! For example Richard you can go into your diaper stash and decide what diaper you're going to wear, what color you might like, you put it on and you end up doing what you're dealing with, and it's cool. Next day you end up taking a different diaper and you end up putting it on and you end up enjoying it, and then you decide the next day what diaper you want, and you can make that choice because you have the choice, but my state Medicaid decided that everybody needs to go on one particular plan one particular supplier, and that supplier doesn't sell anything plastic back so I had to fight hard to keep my contract with whoever the heck is holding my contract, and keep it the same! I win because I was able to prove that I need what I need and they're not gonna change what I already have! If they would have realized that in the first place it would have been a lot easier, but you know how the state is! They always want to save money, and they always want us to have the cheapest possible thing, even if it's not the best! One of the things that got under my skin was the fact that everybody knows that you need quality diapers! If they want us to wear diapers because we need them, it's a part of the quality of life issue and it's my life that's living the life, so why can't I have what helps me do the best that I can? Because I was able to articulate that I must have been able to trip somebodies switch and be able to make them understand that! If I've already tried everything that they offer that cloth backed, and it doesn't work, then why make me have to prove it again, and they always used to say if it ain't broke don't fix it! State seems to forget that that is exactly the way they should think.

I'm glad that you have the stash that you do and it looks really cool! Someday I'd love to be able to have a way to be able to do that, but the diapers that you would have to get are quite expensive and if I get a chance to do it again you're damn right i'm gonna order again! Want to order more onesies because they are so comfortable and I love them to death! They're the best thing that I've ever found out about, in some ways they're a lot more comfortable than my lounge pajamas and I'm not even sure why, but they're so awesome and I can just decide for example to put my pants on with a diaper on when I have my onesie on and I don't even have to worry about it, because my diaper stays in position and I don't have to worry I just use it ex

Thanks for sharing that stash of yours! It's impressive

Brian

On 8/11/2023 at 2:10 PM, diaper Richard said:

Would anyone want to trade diapers I am always looking for new Diapers to try. Not used of course! I only wear plastic backed diapers😀🤔

You do have a couple of different ones that I would like to try. Like the Cloudry's Toys or Land of Genies and possibly others. But, not sure I have anything to trade that you do not have. But, hit me up on DM here and we can exchange numbers and maybe we can work out something.