LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

SRS Help for Birthday

Valisia

Asked for permission from mods before I posted this and they suggested here.

I'll Put this up front for those that don't want to read wall of words. I am getting ready for a procedure soon.If you can help ty. If not please share it and get word out and ty again. https://gofund.me/4e0e03f2

Those that don't know me my name is Valarie and having been around since 2010 depending on how hectic life was at the time. Coming up on my 37th Birthday and have been trying to raise money for my SRS surgery. Found my doctor and had him vetted by others already and there is a 3 month wait after consolation which is a month wait so it will take 4 months total after I take letters and everything to him. Have no insurance so I will be paying cash for this and am currently working on my disability claim. Medicaid/Medicare wont help in my state so I am still out of pocket for everything.

The amount is higher than necessary most likely and the amount was selected just in case a complication arises during surgery. Made this a week ago and I do have some people donating most likely to me directly instead of using the site. Will update sire with it when its time.

Been feeling rather hopeless on this and if you can help please do. If not Please share to friends and family to try and spread the word. Make it go viral if possible. I know this is more than possible but not without help from the community. My Birthday is September 7th and really hoping to see some sort of miracle happen. This is the one thing I have wanted in my life since a child and I am doing everything I can to achieve it.

Family is supportive overall they just refuse to help with this for religious beliefs =/ so feel like I am alone on this.

If your interested in the requirements for this surgery I have them posted at the bottom of the Link page About me. https://gofund.me/4e0e03f2

Thank You,

Valarie

@Valisia

I wish you all the best in your SRS surgery, and your attempt to get assistance to get it done. I know that this is a hard road, but as I have learned some things take time, and sometimes you have to go through many hoops in order to make sure, and also for other people to make sure that you understand what it is that you're doing. It is apparent that you do understand what it is that you're trying to do and why you're trying to do it, so I wish you all the best!

Good Luck!

Brian

• Like 1