LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How to provoke bed wetting?

On 8/25/2023 at 9:12 PM, oznl said:

If you have an FL account, I wrote an FAQ about how I did this to myself:  https://fetlife.com/users/445082/posts/6694351

Thank you for the well-written advice. It's really helpful to hear the success stories from those who lived their entire life without bedwetting, and were able to accomplish it with natural methods later on. For me that would be the ultimate goal if only I could get by one major psychological hurdle... That is needing to "not" be a bedwetter 5% of the year while on the road with my family or friends.

I have worn diapers to bed about 95% of the year for the past 8 years now, always at home where I have no trouble wetting while laying down, but while sleeping, I have honestly only had that "aha!" moment you speak about about 4 or 5 times at most... That's literally my success rate out of about 2,774 nights!

My question: is it possible to become a bedwetter only at home in your bed and not in other beds? By the nature of being a bedwetter, I would assume not, but would love to hear this from you or others that have more experience with this conundrum.

4 hours ago, boyhood said:

My question: is it possible to become a bedwetter only at home in your bed and not in other beds? By the nature of being a bedwetter, I would assume not, but would love to hear this from you or others that have more experience with this conundrum.

In my case your assumption is correct.  Outside of alcohol induced, for years I only wet the bed when I wanted to.  That is when diapered at home with extra fluid before bed.  That changed, in time I began to have occasional unplanned accidents at home with a game changing “disaster” on a business trip.

No regrets!

11 hours ago, boyhood said:

I have worn diapers to bed about 95% of the year for the past 8 years now, always at home where I have no trouble wetting while laying down, but while sleeping, I have honestly only had that "aha!" moment you speak about about 4 or 5 times at most... That's literally my success rate out of about 2,774 nights!

For me, it started to happen a lot more when I stopped thinking about it!  To an extent, "thinking about it" even included attempts to modify my changing schedule so that I went to bed dry (making the bedwetting signal less ambiguous to detect).  It's not that I will NOT wet in my sleep going to bed dry but I've noticed that I'm less likely to sleep-wet when doing so (but it still happens nowadays as things have become more established).

11 hours ago, boyhood said:

Consistent with your assumption and @WBxx's advice, my findings suggest (at least eventually) no.

If you go forward with this, my experience suggests that you should accept that it may eventually slip past your control and happen (albeit intermittently) irrespective of your wishes.

Once the behaviour established itself, I found my bedwetting to be no respecter of time or place.  I simply MUST wear a nappy to bed at night and I know that I've used that nappy (in my sleep) in hotels AND sleep-overs with friends (alcohol was most likely the agent provocateur).  It's therefore very important for me to make sure that am wearing some kind of insurance policy to deal with the almost-inevitable bedtime leaks of adult disposables.  In my case, I used terry-lined plastic pants.  I've cashed in on that insurance policy in hotels for sure.

So far, I've managed never to wet a bed that wasn't mine.

• Thanks 2