LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I know there is surgery to become incontinent but what is it called and does it induce incontinence

It is called two things "Unethical" and "Unavailable". You will not get a reputable surgeion to perform it, nor an insurance company to cover it

• Like 3

So...yes, there is a surgery.  I've had it done by licensed, skilled surgeons under medical supervision. But there are two important facts to consider:

- The cost is tens of thousands of dollars.  The fact that it's an unusual procedure means those that do it charge the market rate for the liability they're taking on.

- This is a surgery, with serious side effects. Even after mine, I'm dealing with after effects that require additional medical help (and potentially surgery).

I'd highly recommend pursuing any other options you have first before looking down this path. It's expensive, risky, and completely irreversible without more surgery.

It sounds like you are looking for a back alley abortionist.  No licensed physician is going to do this unless there is a medically compelling reason to proceed.  

On 7/30/2023 at 3:54 PM, Diaperman123 said:

I’m looking to become incontinent and i know there is surgery but I would like to know more about it

The term for the surgery you are looking for is "External Urethral Sphincterotomy". You can read more about it here.

Unless you have a compelling medical reason for getting this surgery, it's going to be almost impossible to convince a licenced surgeon to perform this on you. And even then, do you really want the complications that come with it? Do more research to find out. Good luck.

And to add to that procedure...there's a one in three chance it simply does...nothing. Trying to weaken those muscles is a difficult process, even with surgery. I'm not telling you not to pursue this - heck, I'd be a hypocrite if I did. But you definitely need to know what you're getting into, and the consequences of it.  

I don't regret getting surgery myself to do this - heck, it's something I'm happy I did. But that was after ten years of wearing 24/7, talking with several therapists and medical professionals about whether I should do this and how would be best, trying twice with different procedures, and even then I'm not at the fantasy-in-the-stories 100 percent complete incontinence. There's no shortcut to this process.  I'm happy to help and answer questions - I'd much rather people be educated than take careless risks with stuff like this.  But think "major surgery with the appropriate price tag and risks" when you're considering it. I recovered excellently, and it was still a overnight stay in the hospital and a week of nothing more strenuous than walking a few hundred feet.

• Like 2