LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Portable adult change mats

What should I look for in a portable reusable adult changing mat?
As going to start getting much-needed support from a support worker for personal care I am 172cm
I need help with personal care, including suppositories and lotion, and creams after baths.
TIA

A yoga mat is thin and easy to store etc, but some of the ones I have seen are a rough texture, so that kind may not be an easy clean up? a smooth surface would be easier to clean. But I may have concerns about what the lotions will do, some may start to crack the plastic . I change my diapers standing up so I don't use one myself. However I do have a used one I got cheap at an estate sale. I use it to lay on the garage floor to crawl under my truck. There again I don't know what oils from the vehicle will do to it, But it was a buck , so no loss. If you or someone can get to yard sales etc, the newer camping mattress on the cott,  are about an inch thick with a really good kind of plastic on the bottom side so just use the bottom side, easy wipe clean, and then the cloth side will keep it from sliding around on a carpet .... Just some input, hope it helps.

• 3 months later...