LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Crime story

I just was watching a video on Facebook of a true crime that happened in ohio where a guy kidnapped a girl held her for a period of time and had her wear diapers before killing her and dumping her body with a diaper still on her....... makes me wonder if he was a member of the abdl community or just someone with a sick and twisted mind...... his excuse was the diapers were for his elderly mother but..... Im thinking he was an abdl..... 

Can't link the video but it's on Facebook (explore with us) <--- is the page on Facebook.

Sad story and hope that guy isn't an abdl or a part of the community.... 

• Like 2

Wow! That's a VERY interesting and sad story. Yeah, I'm with you bro, I really hope that guy isn't part of the community. It just gives us a bad look and really doesn't help anyone. I hope the family got Justice for the victim and that the perpetrator is in prison.

• Like 1

Here is a Wikipedia link to what I assume if the story: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Sierah_Joughin

The first thing that comes to my mind when I read it is not ABDL.  The guy is a sick-twisted man who is now on death row.

There are several cases of kidnapping where the victim was forced to wear a diaper, which I believe is more about control than any fetish.

• Like 2
21 hours ago, spark said:

Here is a Wikipedia link to what I assume if the story: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Sierah_Joughin

The first thing that games to my mind when I read it is not ABDL.  The guy is a sick-twisted man who is now on death row.

There are several cases of kidnapping where the victim was forced to wear a diaper, which I believe is more about control than any fetish.

Yeah that makes more sense..... but yeah that was the story, and yeah he was a sick twisted person..... 

• Like 1
On 7/28/2023 at 4:29 PM, Young1 said:

Yeah that makes more sense..... but yeah that was the story, and yeah he was a sick twisted person..... 

Apparently he studied other kidnappers

• Like 1