LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Giant Pampers

Pretty sure I’m the only one making my own.  That’s because I’m completely dedicated to still wearing vintage Pampers.  These were the diapers I began buying, back in 1977, to pretend I was a baby, by wearing diapers.  Always bought the purple box containing 12 toddler size.  Taped two together, it wasn’t roomy, but they (barely) fit.

Well, I’m definitely a creature of habit, so those thick, bulky diapers are what I still wear.  Just had to figure out how to make them.  Wasn’t that hard.

So here we have one daytime, and one overnight.  Are any of you babies able to tell me which is which?

9EBEE275-D756-467A-A88B-25B5D7FACA10.jpeg

• Like 1

Can’t tell but oh yes vintage toddler pampers in that purple box, such memories walking down the diaper aisle just wanting them so bad and always dreaming of being in the nursery in a crib when I saw the baby furniture at Pennys 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Rachael-Little said:

Can’t tell but oh yes vintage toddler pampers in that purple box, such memories walking down the diaper aisle just wanting them so bad and always dreaming of being in the nursery in a crib when I saw the baby furniture at Pennys 

Well, overnight is thicker, to last maybe 12 hours.  So that’s the diaper on the right.  Daytime diapers for a toddler are changed three or four times, so they can be thinner, the diaper on the left.

• Like 1

@Toddler PampersI can tell which is which.  The one on the right is the overnight diaper.  Overnight diapers are thicker.  Often people who wet during the night wet more than once during the night so they need thicker,  more absorbent diapers. Also nighttime diapers aren't changed as often as daytime diapers.  With a nighttime diaper someone can be wearing the same diaper for 8-12  hours. 

• Thanks 1
50 minutes ago, hlcl said:

@Toddler PampersI can tell which is which.  The one on the right is the overnight diaper.  Overnight diapers are thicker.  Often people who wet during the night wet more than once during the night so they need thicker,  more absorbent diapers. Also nighttime diapers aren't changed as often as daytime diapers.  With a nighttime diaper someone can be wearing the same diaper for 8-12  hours. 

Wow!  I think we’ve found our expert!  It says you’re a mommy, so you’re speaking from experience.  Tell us, how often do you change daytime diapers?  Assuming they’re disposable, do you ever add plastic pants, maybe not during the day, but at night?  And do you draw the line at wet diapers, or is number two, and even three, okay?  Thanks for all you do.  There just aren’t enough caregivers to go around.  I sure hope that whoever truly appreciates you, doesn’t think for one second you could be replaced.  You’re one in a million!

On 7/27/2023 at 3:42 PM, Toddler Pampers said:

Pretty sure I’m the only one making my own.  That’s because I’m completely dedicated to still wearing vintage Pampers.  These were the diapers I began buying, back in 1977, to pretend I was a baby, by wearing diapers.  Always bought the purple box containing 12 toddler size.  Taped two together, it wasn’t roomy, but they (barely) fit.

Well, I’m definitely a creature of habit, so those thick, bulky diapers are what I still wear.  Just had to figure out how to make them.  Wasn’t that hard.

So here we have one daytime, and one overnight.  Are any of you babies able to tell me which is which?

9EBEE275-D756-467A-A88B-25B5D7FACA10.jpeg

How do you make these?

4 hours ago, PuraVidaDip said:

How do you make these?

It’s a combination of materials.  The most important might be the plastic shell.  It’s a trash compactor bag, so heavy heavy duty.  I chose it because it’s very noisy.  I wear diapers just for thrills, the feel, the look and sound.  I really like the 😱, I’m really in baby diapers again feeling.  Hearing that rustling noise when I walk is very satisfying, as is knowing my wife hears it as well.

• Like 2
14 hours ago, BitterGrey said:

Great wingfolds! Any particular tricks to sealing the liner to the backsheet without a stiff glue edge or a risk of it coming apart, especially around the legs?

Happy to help.  The backsheet, by the way, is a trash compactor bag, thick and heavy duty.  I wear diapers strictly for thrills, so enjoying that ‘😱, I’m really back in baby diapers’ feeling.  Sound can really contribute to that, especially if you’re into playing the game of remaining undetected, or you’re aroused by your wife knowing where you are, and what you’re wearing (me), subtly communicating that I’d like to ‘nurse’.

My first layer is this material called Zorb, actually developed as a better cloth diaper material.  I use it for structure, and because I love to pin my diaper, even though I tape them, again, for maintaining structure and snugness.  That is some Zorb that the can is placed on.

To answer your question, I use a minimal amount of the temporary adhesive to secure the liner to the backsheet.  The real issue is securing at the sides. That needs done much more securely, so differently.

(sorry, no bandwidth for photos)

• Like 1
On 7/27/2023 at 11:31 PM, Toddler Pampers said:

Well, overnight is thicker, to last maybe 12 hours.  So that’s the diaper on the right.  Daytime diapers for a toddler are changed three or four times, so they can be thinner, the diaper on the left.

I would have said go off the design even if I didn't notice the diffrence in thickness 😇. See the one on the right is also a bedtime design. There is a pands that looks like it is sleeping on the cloud and stars in the sky 😏

It looks like you put thought and effort into the designing process🤓

• Like 2
5 hours ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

It looks like you put thought and effort into the designing process🤓

Thank you!  At this point, I have figured out how to make them, what to use, but they still take time, about 15 minutes per.  Probably could reduce that by making a small batch, but, so far, I make them to wear and enjoy straight away.

There is a reusable piece involved, so I only wet these; they will take a soaking, however, I can tell you. 😉  It’s not often that I decide to scratch the itch of a messy diaper, but, for that, I’ll wear a disposable, Super Dry Kids, recently.  Almost as much fun to wear before doing the deed, and then way easier to clean up from.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Toddler Pampers said:

Thank you!  At this point, I have figured out how to make them, what to use, but they still take time, about 15 minutes per.  Probably could reduce that by making a small batch, but, so far, I make them to wear and enjoy straight away.

There is a reusable piece involved, so I only wet these; they will take a soaking, however, I can tell you. 😉  It’s not often that I decide to scratch the itch of a messy diaper, but, for that, I’ll wear a disposable, Super Dry Kids, recently.  Almost as much fun to wear before doing the deed, and then way easier to clean up from.

You could make them completely disposeable but if it works for you this way it wouldn't be worth the time my man 😉

The absorbant material inside disposeable diapers is sodium polyacrylate that the basically blended with cotton and paper, the part on the inside is is just thin non woven cotton and it is heat pressed with strips of interface webbing that melts with heat. The tapes on disposeables suck for the most part but the same concept has been used alot a small lip is folded over for to to be able to grab the tape and the outer layer and sometimes the inner layer are sandwitched between 2 piec of tape the one on the inside is a bit shorter than the tape you will be sticking to the diaper however the sticky tape can't be longer than the inside tape as that is where it is stuck until you use the diaper 🤓. Trust me makeing them fully disposeable woud be more costly and irratateing than what it's worth. 

Not shure about how much sodium polyacrylate you would put in but I would end up putting in 6ozs and making the worlds first holy shit style diaper because 6oz can absorb 600ozs of liquid which would be 4.68 gallons almost a 5gallon bucket's  worth😂 or if going by weight like they say 37.5lbs 😂. Man if I made a diaper the poor fool that wore it would't be able to get up after sitting well before it was completely full 😂.

I mean a 16 oz soda bottle worth of the stuff would contain 75lbs and there is no way someone is going to want to move  with that much dragging them to the floor. I would hate to know what a 2L soda bottle of the stuff in a diaper would be like. 😂.  Actually there is about 4× 16oz soda bottles in a 2L bottle so 75×4= 300lbs 😂

If a company used that much in diapers I would run the other way man. I don't want anaphlytic diaper rash 🤪

Believe it or not the companies that make crappy diapers actually end up looseing money not makeing it 😂

• Like 2

Like 99%of the diapers made to be sold in stores under store brands as well as depends and tena actually loose money instead of makeing it based on the fact the materials they use is around $.60 -$.64 per diaper and they sell them to places like walmart for $.43 per diaper and then walmart charges the public around $.78 per diaper. 😱

• Like 2