LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Biking is one thing that I haven't done a lot of since I started wearing diapers full-time. I've done it a few times for fun, but nothing intense. I used to sometimes go on pretty aggressive trail rides with a couple of guys, two-plus-hour sojourns where we'd come back covered in sweat and mud. However, the saddle inevitably compresses my diaper in a critical zone. I'd be curious to hear from any avid cyclists out there who have overcome this issue. Maybe a recumbent bike design would help. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hiii!

Yes I have and it didn't end well! LOL

The pees squished right out and the poopses went right up and out the back. Arrg I think I set an unofficial land speed record to get home. 😊😐🥵

🧜‍♂️

• Haha 1
On 8/14/2023 at 9:09 PM, Dee Cee said:

Yeah , I bet ! How about a full seat like they had back in the 60’s -70’s , but I don’t think they would work , because they would give you compression leaks , and you might get poop all over your socks ,and shoes ! And that wouldn’t work either , no ! I think riding a bike , while wearing a diaper , is just alittle too much , wouldn’t you say ? 

I think that it would feel amazing riding a bike in a messy diaper.  Especially with an old banana seat bike from the 70s. 

There may be some leakage. Probably should wear some plastic pants over the diaper. Id love to do it

While I'm sure it would feel interesting and fun, cleanup would be a... ahem... mess.  Personally I'd prefer to keep my messes contained.  Being physically active with lots of leg movement tends to cause leakage.  Even if all the poo stays put you can have...  Shall we say brown water leaks get past two diapers and plastic pants.

I agree completely about showering for cleanup after being diapered.  The majority of the mess stays in the diaper and so far I've yet to have any drain problems.  Take that with a bit of salt though since I don't get padded very often, just a couple/few times a year.