LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Well been over a month since I ordered from Time for a Change. Still have not received my order. I have emailed them, It takes them a week or more to reply to am email.

The owner said the order was mailed out some time ago. I still have not received anything. I filed a complaint with Pay Pal. They have contacted TFAC. TFAC responded that they mailed out the order but it was too small for a tracker nbr. I did order 2 items...so it was not too small.

If they did in fact mail it out, it was been lost in the mail. So I have kept the complaint with Pay pal.

TFAC was going to send a second order Registered mail. I have not received that either. Hopefully this is all just bad luck and mishandling on the part of the post office. But When you spend a lot of money on something I want to be sure to receive it. They did not get a tracking nbr so there is no proof as to where the package is or even if it was mailed out.

TFAC's products look really cool. So I hopt this all gets worked out.

Let the buyer beware.

Plusmbr@comcast.net

Chip

Just a quick note, I have ordered from this company before and had no problems. I hope your order arrives soon. I am very pleased with the products I ordered from this company. Good luck.

Guest baby erica

I too have ordered from TFAC--I'm not sure if it was because I live in the mid-west of the usa and they are Canadian, but it took along time to arrive; however,

the five items I purchased were worth the wait...

erica

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest

I too have ordered from TFAC--I'm not sure if it was because I live in the mid-west of the usa and they are Canadian, but it took along time to arrive; however,

the five items I purchased were worth the wait...