LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Birthday Girl In Florida

Hi guys. I am an eighteen year old Female from Orange Park, Florida, and I will be celebrating my birthday on July 20th, where I will be visiting Orlando for the weekend and doing some shopping. However, I am truly hopeful that I can find someone to "baby" me over that weekend, as it would be the best birthday present yet.

I've never been diapered, babied or anything by anyone, so that's why I'm quite hopeful.

However, I do enjoy being diapered, wetting myself, being a little baby for a "in-play-daddy", and at times, getting into a little trouble.

If anyones interested in letting me be their little girl for that day/weekend, I'll be most greatful.

<3

Guest Guest

hey my name is justen im in fort myers, fl im 23 and just got out of the military and would love to make your birthday wish come true

lol im from miami im 18 male and intrested but have no way of going but if u have a "my space" acount we could keep in touch by b-day is the 28 of aug

aim is docbrown121gw

• 8 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys. I am an eighteen year old Female from Orange Park, Florida, and I will be celebrating my birthday on July 20th, where I will be visiting Orlando for the weekend and doing some shopping. However, I am truly hopeful that I can find someone to "baby" me over that weekend, as it would be the best birthday present yet.

I've never been diapered, babied or anything by anyone, so that's why I'm quite hopeful.

However, I do enjoy being diapered, wetting myself, being a little baby for a "in-play-daddy", and at times, getting into a little trouble.

If anyones interested in letting me be their little girl for that day/weekend, I'll be most greatful.

<3

Write me. ronald.nechetsky@rcn.com

Ronald

post-5407-1148626511_thumb.jpg

post-5407-1148626511_thumb.jpg