LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

RP Partners!

Shy-Diapers

Helllooo! I’m a long time RPer here and have recently come back and am looking for some partners! 

I typically do family style RPs but am open to other things as well! I like to play the little role but will play a caregiver if you do as well. I typically play around the age of 3-6 though that’s flexible! I like more wholesome/soft stories and not really forced regression or tons of humiliation and I typically want them to be decently realistic (no shrinking during regression, no teenagers passing for 3 year olds, etc.). I like to play characters who have accidents/need diapers for things like medical/mental health reasons (disability, trauma, stress, etc.). I like longer form responses done in third person where the replies are thought out and substantial. Some ideas of mine are:

1. Newly divorced parent gains custody of their daughter and moves to a whole new state. Child is dealing with the stress of moving and having been through their parent’s divorce. Might have disabilities/health issues causing accidents or develops bedwetting and accidents due to stress. Learning curve and adjustment for both of them! (I’d play the child.)

2. A couple has been together for a long time and they decide to try out a DDlg/ABDL/CGl relationship. This could be the little’s suggestion, something they’ve thought about and bring up to their partner. Or it could be the other partner’s suggestion due to stress/mental health/health issues and they think it’ll help their partner relax and improve. (I’d play the “little” partner.)

3. A couple decides to foster/adopt a child while they have a permanent (biological or previously adopted) child in their house already. Takes a while for the kids to get accustomed to each other and there might be jealousy on one or both ends from the kids. (I’d play one parent and one child.)

4. After dating long term, two single parents finally move in together. Trying to learn to adjust to a family that has doubled in size and deal with new children and adults in the house is a learning curve! You’d play one parent and their child and I’d play the other parent and child. Kids can be any age and level of diaper dependent or not.

If these sound good go ahead and shoot me a DM! I’m also open to other stories as well and would love to hear them! If you’d like a better reference for stories I like you can check out my previous stories in this forum. Hope to play with some of y’all soon! :)