LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adorable boys 2 layer onesies! 10 each plus shipping!

These are Thereabouts boys husky sizes (18-20 H for the spaceship, 22 H for the skateboard.).  They have two layers, Iike a regular t-shirt with a onesie layer underneath. They are sized for chests up to 37 inches for the ship and 38.5 inches for the skater.   My 39 inch chest fits pretty well in both, and they will work well with diapers up to about 5’8” or maybe 5’9”.

I bought these for myself, forgetting that boobs and onesies don’t always mix.  They are super comfortable but if you are a person with breasts realize they will fit best on a flat-ish figure.  Retails for 22 each, but I will let them go for 10 plus shipping if it gets them to someone who can use them.  

IMG_6774.jpeg

IMG_6775.jpeg

• Like 1

I wonder if they're any longer than the girls ones? I bought some of the girls ones last summer to try since I loved the designs! Unfortunately they length is too short for my frame. I thought about sewing an extension but never got around to them.

1 hour ago, BabySofia said:

I wonder if they're any longer than the girls ones? I bought some of the girls ones last summer to try since I loved the designs! Unfortunately they length is too short for my frame. I thought about sewing an extension but never got around to them.

Quite a lot longer.  The girls ones are sized for a 5’2” frame and these according to the size chart are up to 5’9”.  I’d say in actual wearing experience it’s an inch or so short of that.  The girl ones also failed for me for the same reason.  I gave up and converted those to fitted t-shirts.  These ones fit with room to spare on my 5’6” frame, but they don’t get along with my curves.  

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, WehavePi314 said:

Quite a lot longer.  The girls ones are sized for a 5’2” frame and also failed for me for the same reason.  I gave up and converted those to fitted t-shirts.  These ones fit with room to spare on my 5’6” frame, but they don’t get along with my curves.  

Good to know! Thereabouts has some other cute plus size tops and leggings I've enjoyed since they started producing them. (Grateful for someone on the scene since Justice stopped making plus sizes past 20!)

Just now, BabySofia said:

Good to know! Thereabouts has some other cute plus size tops and leggings I've enjoyed since they started producing them. (Grateful for someone on the scene since Justice stopped making plus sizes past 20!)

The leggings, especially the adaptive ones, are awesome. They work great for not quite babyish but still not potty trained outfits.