LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

2 hours ago, BabyLexie said:

For some reason, I thought Academy M was the final chapter, so I really wasn't expecting such a wild cliffhanger!!!

One more book!  Sorry for the confusion!! 🥺 But I'm going to start releasing it in just a few weeks, so you won't have to wait long.

But I just now realized they also correspond to the protagonists' names

I thought that one was more obvious than the developmental stages!! :D But I'm glad I can keep surprising you, this late into the game.

This story is like Lost, but with diapers. I love the sprawling mystery box we're trapped within. Amazing, amazing story Mia!!

Thank you!! 🥰 Let's hope I stick the landing a little better than Lost did.

But there remain so many outstanding mysteries:

So, this is interesting... a lot of the "mystery" behind things is tangentially wrapped up.  It's not as complicated as people think. :blush: If you want more direct answers to any of these questions, I'm willing to explain more!  The final book is less about the mystery and more about the conclusion.  Just keep me posted. ❤️ 

• Like 1

I feel as though I owe you an apology. I had been really good about keeping up with the Academy-verse and posting comments until A:M. I sort of dropped the ball and just now finished binging the whole story. Quite a wild ride and I love how you pulled all the threads from previous stories together! I’ve loved all of your characters and world building, but I’m pretty sure Maria is now my favorite, which is kind of odd since she’s “the enemy” in all of the other stories. Kudos to you for turning the world on its head. Sorry for not keeping up with this and encouraging you through the process. I’ll be looking for the next book!

• Like 1
17 hours ago, FloridaKid said:

Sorry for not keeping up with this and encouraging you through the process.

Thanks for coming back and giving your final thoughts on the story!! ^_^  I hope the final story sticks the landing for you!

Also, I think Maria is one of my favorite characters too... :blush: In my quest to humanize the villains of this story, I fear that I may have done too good a job!  I really hope Maria can grow into the person she wants to become, and that she can have a happy life in some regards.  Change is so difficult, and I'm proud of her at the end of this story.

I love fantastical kink stories like this one that have their own unique ideas and concepts. Ngl a lot of it went over my head because I haven't read your previous stories in this universe, but it's so well written it didn't really matter. Judith's descent, Maria's growth, all the mystical elements unfolding in the background I was trying to puzzle out with absolutely no frame of reference whatsoever. Lol. And there was lots of humor in the prose that made it a lot of fun to read (and read like you had fun writing it). You're really good at this Mia!

You did say you didn't need to read the previous stories to enjoy this one, and you weren't wrong, but I could tell I would have appreciated some of the character interactions a lot more if I'd read them in order. So I'm going to go do that then come back to this one again. Penny is very cute and she stole the show everytime she was on camera, but I have absolutely no idea what her deal is 😅

5 hours ago, lilmissapricot said:

You're really good at this Mia!

Oh my gosh, thank you so much!! :blush:  I absolutely had a blast writing this story.

Penny was such a throwaway character when I wrote her.  But after just one chapter with her in it, I fell in love with her.  When Maria goes on her little speech about "I loved this guy and this girl" and it says "I loved Penny the moment I laid eyes on her"... that's how I felt.  I started writing her and I immediately fell in love with her.

I do think you'll have a very fun and unique experience reading M first, then the others!  You'll see a lot of the behind-the-scenes stuff that would have gone over your head if you'd read those ones first.  I'm excited to hear what you think. ^_^ 

~Mia~

• Like 1
On 7/5/2023 at 4:53 PM, Mia Moore said:

Eli was asking me to babysit God.

So, this line has been stuck in my head the whole story. I know Judith is supposedly Arcana, but there seems to be a lot more going on here. Combine that with the fact that your character names are always thoughtfully chosen, and it doesn’t seem to be much of a stretch to come up with “Maria, mother of God.” With that in mind, I am super interested to see if Judith and Maria have significant roles in your final book. I agree it would be nice for Maria to finally have some happiness in her life.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/9/2024 at 1:53 PM, Mia Moore said:

I wasn't sure what to say. Manipulating her into doing what I wanted was part of the game. Sure, her role had to be consensual, but informed was not a requirement to reach our goals. If she felt like my equal, was I ever really in control?

She always had a choice... I just didn't want her to know it. I wanted her to think her choices were mine to make.

I'm still making my way through Mistake Fourteen, but just wanted to share this:

It's ironic that this is the lewdest academy we've seen so far, with the most insight into all the gaslighting that goes on, but it's also the closest that any of the Academies have come to a consensual power exchange dynamic (between Candies and handlers), even in spite of all the manipulation on Maria's end.  It's really a fascinating quagmire of moral relativity and a mixed bag of consent and abuse, honesty and lies.

• Like 1