LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

HDIS discount

HDIS went into the toilet when DOMTAR bought them.   The catalog is a complete joke now, full of non-inconteinence junk.   They exist purely now to bilk insurance/medicare.   They give you "free shipping" but charge $8 for each order.     No longer do they have a variety of brands, they primarily push their own house brand.     Gone are the days when you had samples and you could talk to someone knowledgable on the phone when you ordered.

9 hours ago, willnotwill said:

HDIS went into the toilet when DOMTAR bought them.   The catalog is a complete joke now, full of non-inconteinence junk.   They exist purely now to bilk insurance/medicare.   They give you "free shipping" but charge $8 for each order.     No longer do they have a variety of brands, they primarily push their own house brand.     Gone are the days when you had samples and you could talk to someone knowledgable on the phone when you ordered.

I ordered some day time and overnight pull ups and there was an "Order Charge" of $2.95.  I see a couple previous orders where the charge was $1.95 (2019) and $0 (2010).

6 hours ago, 2sail2 said:

I ordered some day time and overnight pull ups and there was an "Order Charge" of $2.95.  I see a couple previous orders where the charge was $1.95 (2019) and $0 (2010).

Domtar acquired them in 2016.    Can't vouch for your transactions, but I blew out of mine when they tried to hit me up for $8.