LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stupid bosses, a rant.

I work as a night auditor at a hotel. When I was hired I made it clear that I have bad knees and can't stand for very long. Time goes on. Earlier this year the owner decides to hire a new hotel management company. I don't know if it's related, but the in house manager decided to leave, and a new one was hired, along with a new assistant GM, etc. Today, the new GM along with the new property management company took over. So as I am getting ready to leave, I am told that I need a Doctor's note stating that I cannot stand for extended periods. It's a Saturday morning on a Holiday weekend. Now this has been known to them for at least a few months, but no one could have been bothered to say, "hey we're going to need a doctor's note" any time before this.

I have no problem providing a note, and the previous manager probably should have had ne get one. This though is a completely BS way of letting me know. I honestly don't know if on my next shift I will be able to use a chair, or not. If not I will just be going home.

I am honestly considering just looking for a new job, but any of the higher quality hotels have listed a requirement to be able to stand for 8 hours.

I'm in a really bad mood now.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Well, you picked the right site for this tale of woe. I saw a bumpersticker that said "A boss is like a diaper; always on your ass and full of shit" QED

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Dumb management. They should have at least specified a reasonable time frame (ie: Within the next week we'll need you to get a note.) I'm lucky enough that I could see my doctor today and probably on the 4thas well, but this is not the case for most people.

• Like 1

Planning to switch jobs myself that doesnt have bosses or supervisors. Tired of dealing with people saying its my fault when i had nothing to do it: petty shit

• Like 1

Been there Char, I had a boss like that. Came in to work one night and he tried to blame me for the previous nights mishaps, I had been only days off for the previous 3 days.. When he continued to insist it was me I quit on the spot and as I walked away I  told him to enjoy working the shift. I found out later that he did, and was fired shortly afterwards himself.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1