LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Had An Amazing Spotting

Today I saw a woman who was maybe in her 30s today. She was not only wearing a pullup but she wore her "exercise pants" (dont know what else to call them) low. Her entire diaper top was exposed and it looked very intentional. It looked like she was intentionally "low riding" because she just felt like it. You could also make out her front and back area had padding. She was actually very sexy. I mean people pay for pictures of this sort of thing.

It really was quite beautiful because she pulled it off to the point that any normal people wouldn't even notice the diaper. It was just her "look" and thats "how she rolls" if you will. If you noticed so what?

Now the saddest part. I was working and for 3/4ths of the time she was around I couldn't see her. I couldn't approach her to strike up a conversation (politely) because I can't really leave my area and I was with another co worker who also wouldn't leave. If I had the chance though I'm not even sure if I would have taken it. The reason is its kinda a perv thing to strike up a conversation with someone (all though it looked like she just didn't care) and also the shock of it. I mean I never expected to see someone so casual like that. I guess I just the thought of what could have been. But the realist in me says that while this person was really slack in how she shows it off, she probably isn't even aware of the DL/AB scene. Oh well...

But it was really cool to see someone who just didn't let it stop her from wearing what she wanted, either to be sexy or to just be comfortable. That takes courage.

She could have just been incontinent also.

qwack

True, she could be one of those people who have bladder control issues when they work out or excersize (Like the TENA woman in the park on those TV commerciales), but if she was that obvious about it, I would agree that she would also probably have a thing for diapers and maybe even showing them off in public. I think actual incontinent people would be very careful to conceal any absorbent underwear or diapers unless, as I said, they were also AB's or DL's too.

If she was just lettin' the flag fly in a very public way, she's either an ABDL or something so kinky we haven't even heard of it yet. (those girls are trixy, ya know!) Too bad you didn't get to to talk to her, though, we haven't had a "what if" thread yet on that subject. Perhaps something to examine in-depth?

In your mind, how did you imagine the conversation going? We'll make it like a game --

If any of you were in a similar position, what would you do or say to get her to talk about it?

Lets say I was wasn't working and just happened to see her while I was shopping. I would have politely told her "Mam, your garmet is showing" and based on her reaction would decide how I continue.

If she acted very embarassed and not happy about it I would have followed with "It's alright I don't think any one would notice who wasn't familiar with them already."

I could see her response being one of these though

shrugging it off going "oh I don't care! Its just a peice of clothing I have to wear and so what to anybody who is offended by seeing it"

(lol... fantasy come true response:) she laughs and remarks about how she knows about it and doesn't care. But the key here would be that she would use the term diaper and or other hints. In theory she could even say about the woman with her "She's going to change me when we get home" or anything.

If I got those kind of comments I would probably bring up "Did you know that there are a community of people who choose to enjoy their diapered life instead of treating it like a hassel?" then based on her reaction to this, hopefully I could continue to say something like "Oh I post on this website, dailydiapers.com! You should join! It would be nice to have someone local to chat with!"

I really think that if I wasn't working and I could have approached her (like not with my family or something) I could have both recruited another AB, DL, or incontinent person with an open mind as well as made a friend. Sadly I was in no position to confront her and probably would have either lost my job or become known as the "weirdo" at work. :-\

I think the most important thing here is to not be too blunt. Slowly earn your way into the topic. If you were just say "Hey are you into the diaper fetish scene?" would not only remove any chance of connecting, but probably get you kicked out of a store or worse.