LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello from a Little from Canada!

Excited to be here!  I’m a fun loving guy who enjoys being a Little when I can! I've explored ABDL for quite a few years, but only recently getting more "into it". As a little, I'm 3 or 4 years old. I love to colour, practice writing my letters and numbers, and watching TV. I haven't decided which is my favourite show yet. I watch a lot of different shows!

I can be Little every now and then, but I don't live it daily. I'm hoping I'll have the opportunity to enjoy the lifestyle more regularly, but I'm happy with where I am.

I'm very open minded and welcome friends from all walks of life, gender, lifestyle. I would love to meet more ABDL/Littles in person either for fun play times or just to talk.

I'm looking forward to joining in the fun here!

IMG_1680.JPEG

• Like 2

Hi and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, glad to have you join us. Come on in, grab a high chair! There’s plenty of good likeminded people here. If you have questions, just ask. (No, it’s not snack time yet!) Just in case 😄 Relax, have fun, and enjoy!

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, barnburner said:

Are you responsible for all this smoke invading the USA?

loljk, Welcome!

I've got broad shoulders... you can blame me!  Well I didn't start the fire!  Hoping some rain dampens things down.

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, LittleRen77 said:

I've got broad shoulders... you can blame me!  Well I didn't start the fire!  Hoping some rain dampens things down.

Maybe if we all threw our wet diapers on the fire, at once? 🤷‍♂️

• Like 3