LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

are you a IC nappy hoarder?

I'm a hoarder, this is a small corner of my room with some of my nappies. I like to keep my cleaning supplies close by for when I change.

image.thumb.jpeg.d0d67993660f80c10350d8ea8a862b2e.jpeg

• Like 3

In total 53 bags. Plus loads of loose ones in my chest. I've got another 3 packets of DryLife Slip XPLUS coming tomorrow. I'm also ordering another 6 packets on Thursday. I'm buying as many Drylife Xplus as possible as they have limited stock and I love them. Bacually the DryLife Xplus is a rebranded Abena L4 plastic backed and I absolutely love them.

image.thumb.jpeg.4362762cddfc15a9693eeda6d6598301.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.5c83b8d0bfaec7f79d8d92a638917c35.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.1fe30e757f2442aaf4acff84018dffe9.jpeg

I have Bipolar and my community nurse accused me of speaking very fast on Tuesday when he came to see me. I Have spend over £500 in past week on DryLife Slip Super nappies. Maybe I am a bit hypersonic.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Goerge said:

In total 53 bags. Plus loads of loose ones in my chest. I've got another 3 packets of DryLife Slip XPLUS coming tomorrow. I'm also ordering another 6 packets on Thursday. I'm buying as many Drylife Xplus as possible as they have limited stock and I love them. Bacually the DryLife Xplus is a rebranded Abena L4 plastic backed and I absolutely love them.

image.thumb.jpeg.4362762cddfc15a9693eeda6d6598301.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.5c83b8d0bfaec7f79d8d92a638917c35.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.1fe30e757f2442aaf4acff84018dffe9.jpeg

I have Bipolar and my community nurse accused me of speaking very fast on Tuesday when he came to see me. I Have spend over £500 in past week on DryLife Slip Super nappies. Maybe I am a bit hypersonic.

Wow @Goerge you have enough for about a year.  I bet people who come visit you ask about your diaper supplies.

• Like 2

I've become a bit of a hoarder. Not quite to the above level, but, I have 11 cases of various products, and I just stumbled across a bag of a diaper I haven't tried before - Tranquility's - at 50% off because the store was clearing them out, so I felt compelled to see what they are all about. Haven't tried them yet. For me, whenever I see diapers on sale, I tend to pounce, because the regular price of a lot of them has gone up a fair bit, at least up here in the frozen North (which is right now the sweltering North). I feel like I'm dollar-cost averaging my diaper inventory when Rearz has buy-one-get-one-half-off, but it's also a bit of a comfort to me - knowing I have approaching a dozen cases in stock means that I am "guaranteed" to wear diapers for at least a few months. Or forever. We'll see. 

• Like 2

I only have 3 months supples. I require 13 bags off Drylife XPLUS a month (5 nappies a day) to keep me dry as I'm 24/7 for bowel and bladder. I live in a group home and everybody knows I wear nappies. I planned it out and they think my incontinence was gradual. I started off with complaining about IBS (I don't have IBS) and when out with my staff in the community say I desperately need to find a toilet then running off and finding one. I did this for a few months, also when my community nurse want to take me out for a coffee and see if I mental health is okay I say I can't leave the house as I need to be close to a toilet. I started having a few ''accidents'' in public and this has progressed into me having to wear pads (nappies) Social services manage my money as I lack capacity due to schizoaffective disorder and asked social services to get me my monthly nappies delivered to my house on a monthly basis. I now have 'accidents' everyday, sometimes twice a day, I try for the morning but I have no issues messing in front of my staff when I need to go. They have said absolutely nothing negative about it. I also have a antipsychotic injection every 4 weeks and my community nurse pulls my ''pad'' (nappy) down to administer the injection.

• Like 1